Vegetable Greens Supplement - AnabolicMinds.com

Vegetable Greens Supplement

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Vegetable Greens Supplement


    Does anyone use one of these?If so which brands? Would like to start taking one or maybe some bulk spirulina/astralgus.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  2. EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,992
    Rep Power
    1838746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    Does anyone use one of these?If so which brands? Would like to start taking one or maybe some bulk spirulina/astralgus.
    Myco greens by MST
    Best one I have used to date. Has all the ingredients needed in it. If money is tight and need a bulk supply get a barley and spirulina mix. But like I said, If you can do $20 every few weeks then use MST
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Miracle Greens
    Green Vibrance
    Greens Plus

    Those above three are very solid, and have good amounts of all the right stuff.

    The MycoGreens and Oximega Greens are probably going to be recommended by most people here since they're made by sports supplement companies. I've tried the Oximega, and it tastes like mint, delicious to add to vanilla protein shake for a "Shamrock Shake" type of effect. 2 scoops of Oximega isn't quite as good as 1 scoop of any of the 3 I listed above. If taste is a significant factor over function, try Oximega or Amazing Grass and Greens Plus do naturally flavored ones as well.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       

  4. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am looking to Magnum Neutriceuticals Edge right now. All the greens listed in that are organic which is a huge plus to me when it comes to powders. Milas are any of those you listed organic?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd probably use CL's greens product.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I'd probably use CL's greens product.
    I use CL's product as a staple . It's very easy to drink tastes just like spearmint, MycoGreens is good too especially if your prefer it capped. I've used BerryGreens and couldn't stomach the taste. bleh
    :blindfold:
  7. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I use CL's product as a staple . It's very easy to drink tastes just like spearmint, MycoGreens is good too especially if your prefer it capped. I've used BerryGreens and couldn't stomach the taste. bleh
    It only has 250mg of Spirulina though. I think I am wanting a product that can provide at least 1000mg.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Most green supplements will be all organic and not contain artificial sweetners, etc. The targeted demographic wouldn't stand for anything less!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  9. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Most green supplements will be all organic and not contain artificial sweetners, etc. The targeted demographic wouldn't stand for anything less!
    Controlled Labs is not all organic. At least that is what a rep told me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    That's why I said to try one of the greens that are not from a sports supplement company...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  11. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    That's why I said to try one of the greens that are not from a sports supplement company...
    I am picking up what you are putting down.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Good stuff in here. I really liked Mycogreens and am going to order again soon.

    FWIW Miracle Greens and Greens Plus taste like lawn clippings. Seriously you will feel like a cow drinking this stuff. I ALWAYS had to mix with copious amounts of other stuff to wash it down.
  13. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Good stuff in here. I really liked Mycogreens and am going to order again soon.

    FWIW Miracle Greens and Greens Plus taste like lawn clippings. Seriously you will feel like a cow drinking this stuff. I ALWAYS had to mix with copious amounts of other stuff to wash it down.
    If it tastes good, spit it out! at least that is what i have heard . I am not looking for any products with artificial sweeteners.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  14. seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Curious as to why you want so much Spirulina? I'm not really convinced this is something you want to take mega doses of. http://jmm.sgmjournals.org/content/36/5/301.full.pdf
  15. jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3915

    Reputation

    Phytoganix, excellent product. Not board sponsor though so I cannot post link.
  16. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Curious as to why you want so much Spirulina? I'm not really convinced this is something you want to take mega doses of. http://jmm.sgmjournals.org/content/36/5/301.full.pdf
    that journal article was almost written 20 years ago...1 gram of Spirulina is not a megadose.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    I like megadosing lots of natural things like vitamins and minerals, especially vegetables, fruits and superfoods like spirulina/chlorella. TONS of health benefits for it. I watched another documentary about it just last night! Only 10 deaths in the last 23 years have been attributed to vitamins, and those 10 have not even been substantiated as the real cause. Compare that to the number that die from medicine interactions...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  18. seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    that journal article was almost written 20 years ago...1 gram of Spirulina is not a megadose.
    I'm not really sure what the date of a scientific article has to do with anything. I'm pretty sure they said the world was round hundreds of years ago and that hasn't been questioned because it wasn't recent.

    You can find a lot if you search on potential toxicity issues. I'm not trying to say don't use it, more trying to provide you with information on it.

    The main issue is you can find a lot on it accumulating heavy metals, but it seems to be dependent on where it is grown. That's why I would look for a company that checks it for contamination.
  19. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    I'm not really sure what the date of a scientific article has to do with anything. I'm pretty sure they said the world was round hundreds of years ago and that hasn't been questioned because it wasn't recent.

    You can find a lot if you search on potential toxicity issues. I'm not trying to say don't use it, more trying to provide you with information on it.

    The main issue is you can find a lot on it accumulating heavy metals, but it seems to be dependent on where it is grown. That's why I would look for a company that checks it for contamination.
    I am just saying there has probably been more recent research on Spirulina. We just didn't have the technology we do now back in 1992.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  20. seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am just saying there has probably been more recent research on Spirulina. We just didn't have the technology we do now back in 1992.
    Yes but this doesn't really have anything to do with the original point. I was saying if you search you can find a lot of stuff on the potential for toxicity with this. (Actually the data is pretty conflicted on some of it, which is why I said I'd want a company that checks it for contamination) I provided you with a link on it. And you seem to be dismissing it because it was 20 years ago. Science doesn't really change because of a date. What they found in 1992 is still considered good until someone proves otherwise.

    Honestly 20 years is nothing when it comes to scientific research. If it was 1892 you may have a point. We weren't exactly living in the stone ages in 92.

    Anyways, I'm done with this. Do what you want.
  21. Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    So, what's the research on eggs say? Should I eat the yolk or not?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  22. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Yes but this doesn't really have anything to do with the original point. I was saying if you search you can find a lot of stuff on the potential for toxicity with this. (Actually the data is pretty conflicted on some of it, which is why I said I'd want a company that checks it for contamination) I provided you with a link on it. And you seem to be dismissing it because it was 20 years ago. Science doesn't really change because of a date. What they found in 1992 is still considered good until someone proves otherwise.

    Honestly 20 years is nothing when it comes to scientific research. If it was 1892 you may have a point. We weren't exactly living in the stone ages in 92.

    Anyways, I'm done with this. Do what you want.
    I am at work and do not have the time to sit and search, but in my opinion an article that is 20 years old, that has data that might even possibly be dated >20years is not as useful as the data we have today. I also wouldn't choose to back up a statement I make with data that old unless it has been proven accurate by recent findings. Not saying it isn't...I just don't have time to look right at the moment and I appreciate you bringing it up
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  23. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    So, what's the research on eggs say? Should I eat the yolk or not?
    The shell is actually the most nutritious part now. Eat that. How much Spirulina you dosing Milas?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  24. Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    1-2g, depending on which greens I'm using
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  25. Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Green Vibrance: http://www.vibranthealth.us/?p2=/mod...28&category=52

    Supplement Facts
    Serving size: 12 grams Servings per container: 30
    Amount per serving
    Calories: 45 Calories from fat: 7
    Amount per serving % Daily value
    Total Fat 0,77 gm. 1,2%
    Saturated 0,18 gm. 0,9%
    Trans fat 0 gm.
    Polyunsaturated 0,44 gm.
    Monounsaturated 0,12 gm.
    Cholesterol 0 gm. 0%
    Sodium 46,7 mg. 1,9%
    Potassium 203 mg. 5,8%
    Total Carbohydrate 6,9 gm. 2,3%
    Dietary fiber 2,82 gm. 11,3%
    Sugars 1,54 gm.
    Protein 2,63 gm.
    Vitamin A (from beta carotene) 4764 i.u. 95,3%
    Vitamin C 45,5 mg. 75,8%
    Calcium 156 mg. 15,6%
    Magnesium 27 mg. 6,8%
    Iron 3,74 mg. 20,8%
    Vitamin B12 3,51 mcg. 60%
    Vitamin K 124 mcg. 154,5%
    Nutrient Dense plant concentrates
    Spirulina (certified organic) 1 500 mg. *
    Wheat grass juice powder (certified organic) 670 mg. *
    Alfalfa grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg. *
    Barley grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg. *
    Oat grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg. *
    Hydrilla verticillata (wild crafted, leaf & stem) 500 mg. *
    Alfalfa sprout powder (certified organic) 440 mg. *
    Kamut® grass juice powder (certified organic) 400 mg. *
    Beet juice powder (certified organic) 300 mg. *
    Chlorella, soft cell, pharmaceutical grade 300 mg. *
    Parsley pdr., freeze dried, (certified organic) 250 mg. *
    Zucchini pdr., freeze dried 250 mg. *
    Carrot root pdr., (certified organic) 200 mg. *
    Green bean powder, freeze dried 120 mg. *
    Broccoli sprout powder (certified organic) 100 mg. *
    Spinach pdr., freeze dried, (certified organic) 100 mg. *
    Sea Vegetable complex (providing Iodine + trace minerals)
    Kelp, Laminaria digitata (certified organic) 200 mg. *
    Alaria, Alaria esculenta (certified organic) 100 mg. *
    Laver, Porphyra umbilicalis (certified organic) 100 mg. *
    Rockweed, Ascophyllum nodosum (certified organic) 50 mg. *
    Cell membrane & nerve support
    Soy lecithin powder (non-GMO) 98% oil-free 750 mg. *
    High fiber foods & Prebiotics
    Larch arabinogalactan (FiberAid™ AG) 600 mg. *
    Fructo-oligosaccharides 600 mg. *
    Stabilized Brown rice Bran 500 mg. *
    Whole Apple powder (certified organic) 400 mg. *
    Milled Flaxseed concentrate (certified organic; de-oiled, non-GMO) 200 mg. *
    Antioxidants & Circulatory support
    Vitamin E (water dispersible d-alpha-tocopherol succinate) 100 i.u. 333%
    Acerola berry juice powder ,25% natural vit. C (certified organic) 200 mg. *
    Ginkgo biloba extract, 20 mg. *
    (24% ginkgoflavonglycosides/6% terpene lactones)
    Green tea standardized extract, ) 20 mg. *
    (90% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 45% EGCG
    Grape seed standardized extract 20 mg. *
    (95% polyphenols, 90% proanthocyanidins)
    Pomegranate extract, (40% ellagic acid) 20 mg. *
    Policosanol (60% Octacosanol; from rice bran wax) 5 mg. *
    Antioxidants & Liver support
    Tamarind juice and pulp powder 100 mg. *
    Dandelion herb (leaf & stem) powder (certified organic) 50 mg. *
    Dandelion root extract 4:1 50 mg. *
    Silymarin milk thistle extract, 80% silybin (Silibum marianum) 60 mg. *
    Carrot root extract 4:1 50 mg. *
    Chicory root powder (certified organic) 25 mg. *
    Gentian root extract 4:1 15 mg. *
    Adaptogens
    Schizandra berry extract, 2% schizandrin 150 mg. *
    Eleutherococcus senticosus root extract, 0.8% eleutherosides 80 mg. *
    Suma (Pfaffia paniculata) root extract, (2.5% beta-ecdysterone) 60 mg. *
    Immune support
    Astragalus membranaceus extract, 70% polysaccharides 60 mg. *
    Larch arabinogalactan (ImmunEnhancer™ AG) 30 mg. *
    Beta 1,3 – 1,6 glucans (yeast) 30 mg. *
    Probiotic blend (25 billion total at date of manufacture)
    Twelve (12) Dairy-free Probiotic Cultures
    Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus rhamnosus B, HA-114 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus paracasei HA-108 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus helveticus HA-128 0,5 billion *
    Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 2,5 billion *
    Bifidobacterium longum HA-135 2,5 billion *
    Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 1,25 billion *
    Lactococcus lactis HA-136 2,5 billion *
    Propioinibacterium shermanii HA-182 2,5 billion *
    Streptococcus thermophilus HA-110 0,75 billion *
    Enzyme complex
    Protease 4.5, (Aspergillus oryzae) 110 HUT *
    Protease 6.0, (Aspergillus oryzae) 110 HUT *
    Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 150 FCCLU *
    Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 6 DU *
    Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 1 SU *
    Cellulase (Trichoderma longbrachiatum) 7 CU *
    Skeletal support
    Vitamin D3 (in organic alfalfa & organic sunflower oil base) 1000 i.u. 250%
    Phyto-Boron, (patented, from calcium fructo borate) 3 mg. *
    Fortifying Phyto-minerals *
    Phyto-Chromium (from Indian mustard, hydroponically grown) 80 mcg. 67%
    Phyto-Selenium (from Orgen-SE™ mustard seed ext. (certified organic) 50 mcg. 71,40%
    Tonics *
    Ginger root powder (certified organic) 20 mg. *
    Cayenne pepper powder (Capsicum fr.) (certified organic) 2 mg. *
    Palatability factor
    Concord grape juice, freeze dried, Kosher (certifed organic) 210 mg. *
    *Daily value not established
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  26. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Green Vibrance: http://www.vibranthealth.us/?p2=/mod...28&category=52

    Supplement Facts
    Serving size: 12 grams Servings per container: 30
    Amount per serving
    Calories: 45 Calories from fat: 7
    Amount per serving % Daily value
    Total Fat 0,77 gm. 1,2%
    Saturated 0,18 gm. 0,9%
    Trans fat 0 gm.
    Polyunsaturated 0,44 gm.
    Monounsaturated 0,12 gm.
    Cholesterol 0 gm. 0%
    Sodium 46,7 mg. 1,9%
    Potassium 203 mg. 5,8%
    Total Carbohydrate 6,9 gm. 2,3%
    Dietary fiber 2,82 gm. 11,3%
    Sugars 1,54 gm.
    Protein 2,63 gm.
    Vitamin A (from beta carotene) 4764 i.u. 95,3%
    Vitamin C 45,5 mg. 75,8%
    Calcium 156 mg. 15,6%
    Magnesium 27 mg. 6,8%
    Iron 3,74 mg. 20,8%
    Vitamin B12 3,51 mcg. 60%
    Vitamin K 124 mcg. 154,5%
    Nutrient Dense plant concentrates
    Spirulina (certified organic) 1 500 mg. *
    Wheat grass juice powder (certified organic) 670 mg. *
    Alfalfa grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg. *
    Barley grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg. *
    Oat grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg. *
    Hydrilla verticillata (wild crafted, leaf & stem) 500 mg. *
    Alfalfa sprout powder (certified organic) 440 mg. *
    Kamut® grass juice powder (certified organic) 400 mg. *
    Beet juice powder (certified organic) 300 mg. *
    Chlorella, soft cell, pharmaceutical grade 300 mg. *
    Parsley pdr., freeze dried, (certified organic) 250 mg. *
    Zucchini pdr., freeze dried 250 mg. *
    Carrot root pdr., (certified organic) 200 mg. *
    Green bean powder, freeze dried 120 mg. *
    Broccoli sprout powder (certified organic) 100 mg. *
    Spinach pdr., freeze dried, (certified organic) 100 mg. *
    Sea Vegetable complex (providing Iodine + trace minerals)
    Kelp, Laminaria digitata (certified organic) 200 mg. *
    Alaria, Alaria esculenta (certified organic) 100 mg. *
    Laver, Porphyra umbilicalis (certified organic) 100 mg. *
    Rockweed, Ascophyllum nodosum (certified organic) 50 mg. *
    Cell membrane & nerve support
    Soy lecithin powder (non-GMO) 98% oil-free 750 mg. *
    High fiber foods & Prebiotics
    Larch arabinogalactan (FiberAid™ AG) 600 mg. *
    Fructo-oligosaccharides 600 mg. *
    Stabilized Brown rice Bran 500 mg. *
    Whole Apple powder (certified organic) 400 mg. *
    Milled Flaxseed concentrate (certified organic; de-oiled, non-GMO) 200 mg. *
    Antioxidants & Circulatory support
    Vitamin E (water dispersible d-alpha-tocopherol succinate) 100 i.u. 333%
    Acerola berry juice powder ,25% natural vit. C (certified organic) 200 mg. *
    Ginkgo biloba extract, 20 mg. *
    (24% ginkgoflavonglycosides/6% terpene lactones)
    Green tea standardized extract, ) 20 mg. *
    (90% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 45% EGCG
    Grape seed standardized extract 20 mg. *
    (95% polyphenols, 90% proanthocyanidins)
    Pomegranate extract, (40% ellagic acid) 20 mg. *
    Policosanol (60% Octacosanol; from rice bran wax) 5 mg. *
    Antioxidants & Liver support
    Tamarind juice and pulp powder 100 mg. *
    Dandelion herb (leaf & stem) powder (certified organic) 50 mg. *
    Dandelion root extract 4:1 50 mg. *
    Silymarin milk thistle extract, 80% silybin (Silibum marianum) 60 mg. *
    Carrot root extract 4:1 50 mg. *
    Chicory root powder (certified organic) 25 mg. *
    Gentian root extract 4:1 15 mg. *
    Adaptogens
    Schizandra berry extract, 2% schizandrin 150 mg. *
    Eleutherococcus senticosus root extract, 0.8% eleutherosides 80 mg. *
    Suma (Pfaffia paniculata) root extract, (2.5% beta-ecdysterone) 60 mg. *
    Immune support
    Astragalus membranaceus extract, 70% polysaccharides 60 mg. *
    Larch arabinogalactan (ImmunEnhancer™ AG) 30 mg. *
    Beta 1,3 – 1,6 glucans (yeast) 30 mg. *
    Probiotic blend (25 billion total at date of manufacture)
    Twelve (12) Dairy-free Probiotic Cultures
    Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus rhamnosus B, HA-114 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus paracasei HA-108 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119 2,5 billion *
    Lactobacillus helveticus HA-128 0,5 billion *
    Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 2,5 billion *
    Bifidobacterium longum HA-135 2,5 billion *
    Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 1,25 billion *
    Lactococcus lactis HA-136 2,5 billion *
    Propioinibacterium shermanii HA-182 2,5 billion *
    Streptococcus thermophilus HA-110 0,75 billion *
    Enzyme complex
    Protease 4.5, (Aspergillus oryzae) 110 HUT *
    Protease 6.0, (Aspergillus oryzae) 110 HUT *
    Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 150 FCCLU *
    Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 6 DU *
    Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 1 SU *
    Cellulase (Trichoderma longbrachiatum) 7 CU *
    Skeletal support
    Vitamin D3 (in organic alfalfa & organic sunflower oil base) 1000 i.u. 250%
    Phyto-Boron, (patented, from calcium fructo borate) 3 mg. *
    Fortifying Phyto-minerals *
    Phyto-Chromium (from Indian mustard, hydroponically grown) 80 mcg. 67%
    Phyto-Selenium (from Orgen-SE™ mustard seed ext. (certified organic) 50 mcg. 71,40%
    Tonics *
    Ginger root powder (certified organic) 20 mg. *
    Cayenne pepper powder (Capsicum fr.) (certified organic) 2 mg. *
    Palatability factor
    Concord grape juice, freeze dried, Kosher (certifed organic) 210 mg. *
    *Daily value not established
    Really like everything but the price tag hahah
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  27. stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196981

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Mst mycrogreens ftw !
  28. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    http://superhumanradio.com/component...how_724725.mp3

    The Dr. on SuperHumanRadio says that an effective dose of Spirulina COULD be around 15-30 grams or a couple rounded tablespoons. I also found this but havent had the time to read it.

    http://superhumanradio.com/component...how_724725.mp3

    http://www.cyanotech.com/pdfs/Spirulina_Abstracts.pdf
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  29. seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am at work and do not have the time to sit and search, but in my opinion an article that is 20 years old, that has data that might even possibly be dated >20years is not as useful as the data we have today. I also wouldn't choose to back up a statement I make with data that old unless it has been proven accurate by recent findings. Not saying it isn't...I just don't have time to look right at the moment and I appreciate you bringing it up
    That was sorta my point though, it is what we should take until something proves otherwise. We use "old" data all the time. A study that proved something in 1970 is correct until a study says otherwise. That's how science works. I see what you're saying, but basically it's up to current studies to prove old studies false. In other words if I show something in 1980 scientifically it is "correct" until someone shows different.

    Anyways, it's a moot point as that was just the first thing I found when looking at toxicity, I didn't even check the date. It has been a while since I researched Spirulina, but I remembered off the top of my head that toxicity issues was my number one concern. I'm sure it's fine, I was just pointing that out.
  30. seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    http://superhumanradio.com/component...how_724725.mp3

    The Dr. on SuperHumanRadio says that an effective dose of Spirulina COULD be around 15-30 grams or a couple rounded tablespoons. I also found this but havent had the time to read it.

    http://superhumanradio.com/component...how_724725.mp3

    http://www.cyanotech.com/pdfs/Spirulina_Abstracts.pdf
    As I mentioned the data is conflicting. Personally I would not high dose Spirulina for a variety of reasons, but I don't have your body

    Best of luck.
  31. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    As I mentioned the data is conflicting. Personally I would not high dose Spirulina for a variety of reasons, but I don't have your body

    Best of luck.
    Well hopefully with a good source and taking things such as selenium with it, you could offset any possible minor contaminations of heavy metals.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  32. seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Well hopefully with a good source and taking things such as selenium with it, you could offset any possible minor contaminations of heavy metals.
    Who knows? As I said the data is pretty conflicting. I also think it's positive aspects are not fully backed up by science, but I don't know what you're expecting from it. I was initially looking at it for fat loss, but I thought the science on it was pretty shaky.

    Anyways like I said it has been a while since I really looked into it.
  33. Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Really like everything but the price tag hahah
    Amazon subscribe and save
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  34. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Who knows? As I said the data is pretty conflicting. I also think it's positive aspects are not fully backed up by science, but I don't know what you're expecting from it. I was initially looking at it for fat loss, but I thought the science on it was pretty shaky.

    Anyways like I said it has been a while since I really looked into it.
    You should really listen to that radio show man, its great and you could doit while running or working or whatever. The data is pretty skewed since its mostly been done in rodents but from the sounds of it, it could be promising and have numerous health benefits.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  35. seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Will give it a listen.
  36. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    another great article from the Dr who spoke on SHR. http://www.nutriguard.com/pdf_spirulina.pdf
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  37. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Almost sounds like something that would be good while on cycle, helps billreubin levels and may have a positive effect on lowering LDL cholesterol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  38. EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,992
    Rep Power
    1838746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If pressed with what to use, get organic veggies and juice em yourself. Fresh and you know what your getting but yeah. I'm hard pressed for time so mycogreens is my go to
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Mst mycrogreens ftw !
    this dood has smarts!
    good choice
  40. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    this dood has smarts!
    good choice
    Doesn't really have the amount of spirulina I am looking for. I think I am just going to buy bulk spirulina. Found a cheap enough source for it thanks to a buddy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Greens powder supplement?
    By MPFit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:32 AM
  2. greens supplement
    By nickolas388 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 10:04 AM
  3. best vegetable?
    By saafanco in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 09:07 PM
  4. Concise Miracle Greens Macro Greens Review
    By SwolenONE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 05:04 PM
  5. FREE SAMPLE Greens Supplement
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 10:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in