Is this super GH nightime stack a good idea?: GABA/nutrient partitioner/huperzine A/E

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
GABA improves sleep and stimulates GH. Id take a table spoon full.
Nutrient partitioner keeps blood sugar and insulin low for more GH.
Huperzine A reduces somostation, a compound that tells your bpdy when it has to much GH.
Green Tea increases huperzine A production.

I figure people seem to see real results when adding Huperzine A and green tea to peptide hormones, so together do you think all these products could send GH up enough to actually notice any leaning or joint healing?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
AAKG, cheap and you can get bulk powsder for a pre bed dose

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GABA improves sleep and stimulates GH. Id take a table spoon full.
Nutrient partitioner keeps blood sugar and insulin low for more GH.
Huperzine A reduces somostation, a compound that tells your bpdy when it has to much GH.
Green Tea increases huperzine A production.

I figure people seem to see real results when adding Huperzine A and green tea to peptide hormones, so together do you think all these products could send GH up enough to actually notice any leaning or joint healing?

Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to L-Dopa) is better with peps but Huperzine will "bleed" your GH output.
believe me with huperzine+ Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to L-Dopa) I got super weird dreams

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I think more than anything is just making sure your getting quality sleep. The supplement that helps you get to sleep will help you release more GH than the supplement that claims to release GH when your getting poor sleep.

Also I think proper nutrition like slowdigesting proteins and fat before you go to bed will help your muscles recover better then getting a slightly bigger rise in GH at night.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think more than anything is just making sure your getting quality sleep. The supplement that helps you get to sleep will help you release more GH than the supplement that claims to release GH when your getting poor sleep.

Also I think proper nutrition like slowdigesting proteins and fat before you go to bed will help your muscles recover better then getting a slightly bigger rise in GH at night.
The first part of your post is gold, OP should listen there.

Second part...meh.