Focus XT plus EGCG?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
EGCG should help with Huperzin A absorption, plus I figure the compound itself should have a slight stim in an of itself. Anyone try this? Or wanna be the lab rat?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've done it. Do it every morning actually to study. No noticeable difference over regular focus xt but it's great for your health.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like a pretty affordable supplement regimen. I feel like not enough people take supplements for health unless they get you jacked. I always have a constant supply of multivitamins, magnesium, and green tea.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Im looking into Focus XT, adding EGCG sounds real good, which EGCG would u recommend?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Yea imma look into SNS's its just NP, NOW and yalls got different ingredient profiles, gonna have to research and see which one is the best.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
is the Caff. free Focus coming out or that was a rumor?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I almost think its better to go down the health route if you anna do this in the long haul. Most of the natural "get you jacked" sups arnt really that great, and if your training to get big naturally, being healthy enough to do the training may help more than a "more boners pill". Where would you rate EGCG on your list of health sups Fight?

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Man I think I found a nice stack

Protocol + Focus XT

Protocol
L-Leucine 6.5 g
Beta Alanine 3 g
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 2 g
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg

Focus XT
Calories 20
Total Carbohydrates 3 1%
Sugars 0 0%
Focus XT Blend
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A 9800mg **
Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg

what u think?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That does look nice Cocaine...Protocol is sweet.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost think its better to go down the health route if you anna do this in the long haul. Most of the natural "get you jacked" sups arnt really that great, and if your training to get big naturally, being healthy enough to do the training may help more than a "more boners pill". Where would you rate EGCG on your list of health sups Fight?
Yeah, the list of health benefits from Green Tea is pretty good. Packed with polyphenols. And its dirt cheap.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
If u had to pick 1 to stack FOCUS with would u pick Protocol or high voltage Body Octane ?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u had to pick 1 to stack FOCUS with would u pick Protocol or high voltage Body Octane ?
Both Genomyx and Body Octane are great companies...I am an advocate for getting the most of my money.....so I would probably grab protocol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohh yeah I know it ;) but maybe he need feel first Focus XT in action then add Protocol.
much l-carnitine drops thyroids activity
I honestly think Focus XT/BCAA/Agmatine would be an awesome preworkout. Cocaine you will have to watch your Cartinine intake.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Damn, thanks for the heads up, Ima roll with the Focus/bcaa/agmatine

What's a good BCAA product?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, thanks for the heads up, Ima roll with the Focus/bcaa/agmatine

What's a good BCAA product?
I just like primordials bulk bcaa's. You could check out Anabolic Addiction Rehab, that has 4:2:2 BCAA and Krealkalyn and Beta Alanine.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just like primordials bulk bcaa's. You could check out Anabolic Addiction Rehab, that has 4:2:2 BCAA and Krealkalyn and Beta Alanine.
If you want more pumpz I would say a BCAA nitrate product.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly think Focus XT/BCAA/Agmatine would be an awesome preworkout. Cocaine you will have to watch your Cartinine intake.
Right now this is my stack I love Agmatine and Focus XT is amazing for PW ;)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Focus XT is really good preworkout. Very underrated for this purpose.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
funny you mentioned this,I love 1 cap of SNS green tea with 1 scoop of focus XT for that little added boost. a close second for me is x1 cap of SNS caffeine plus 1 scoop of focus XT,try it!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
funny you mentioned this,I love 1 cap of SNS green tea with 1 scoop of focus XT for that little added boost. a close second for me is x1 cap of SNS caffeine plus 1 scoop of focus XT,try it!
Not to mention we have the AdrenaG 1-3 dimeth for lovers of that.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT also helps during class and work :D great stuff.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im also wondering about hordenine. Its supposed to decrease your brains ability to break down stuff that alters the way it works, so could I throw in some hordenine and get those healthy aminos to work a little longer?

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Ima do SNS Agmatine + SNS Focus XT + SNS Green Tea Ultra + Bulk NP Beta Alanine + AI Sports RecoverPRO (125 Servings)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Im also wondering about hordenine. Its supposed to decrease your brains ability to break down stuff that alters the way it works, so could I throw in some hordenine and get those healthy aminos to work a little longer?
Hordenine is a MAO-B subtrate. Probably too selective for these "healthy aminos."