A Review of Every Preworkout Supplement (Almost)!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Sounds you could use some GMS Cheap Pump that will blow your mind.
    while putting additional pressure on your muscle fibras . . . no thanks.

with ArA however, should be a staple

2. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    while putting additional pressure on your muscle fibras . . . no thanks.

with ArA however, should be a staple
    GMS in moderate doses is not bad to take.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

3. A few I believe would be good additions: Scivation Novem, APS Mesomorph, NTKTS (since you review Jack3d it is kind of required) and Purus Muscle Marinade (similar strength to Maximize V2 I believe).
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    a couple tablespoons of vegetable glycerin works well too

5. Which top 3 should we try? Haha
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    there are far better alternatives for a pump.

maybe its just me but I dont like having additional water surrounding my muscle fibers simply to get a pumped look in the gym

7. I have a tub of GlycerGrow. The stuff is dirt cheap but I can't figure out how to make it work. I've numerous methods of supplementation. Many people rave about the pump form this product. It just doesn't work for me I guess.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    there are far better alternatives for a pump.

maybe its just me but I dont like having additional water surrounding my muscle fibers simply to get a pumped look in the gym
    ,any people believe that stretching the muscle fascia is an effective way to aid in muscle growth

9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    A few I believe would be good additions: Scivation Novem, APS Mesomorph, NTKTS (since you review Jack3d it is kind of required) and Purus Muscle Marinade (similar strength to Maximize V2 I believe).
    Novem and Muscle Marinade are up there! Quite a few to shuffle through I know . Mesomorph honestly looks sick. And N2kts looks like a better version of jack3d.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    ,any people believe that stretching the muscle fascia is an effective way to aid in muscle growth
    Not to mention GMS sandwiches the muscle fascia rather than stretching it...

My top 3 as of now for those interested:

Non-stim:
    1. Ultima
    2. Pumpbol
    3. Clout

Low-stim:

1. Vengeance
    2. SAN Fierce
    3. Focus XT

High stim:

1. Presurge Unleashed
    2. FlashOver
    3. C4 Extreme

10. And SAN Fierce has been added to post #2.
  11. Thumbs up

Great post cooper.
    Repped
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

12. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have a tub of GlycerGrow. The stuff is dirt cheap but I can't figure out how to make it work. I've numerous methods of supplementation. Many people rave about the pump form this product. It just doesn't work for me I guess.
    Save it for an X-Factor run.

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    Great post cooper.
    Repped
    Thanks bro

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Adamantium and Premax next!!!!
    Nice combo

I never had the chance to try Pre-max yet, I'd like to see Nutraplanet sell pre-max.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have a tub of GlycerGrow. The stuff is dirt cheap but I can't figure out how to make it work. I've numerous methods of supplementation. Many people rave about the pump form this product. It just doesn't work for me I guess.
    How are you dosing Glycergrow? I like 3 scoops pre-workout and 1 scoop intra.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I liked Agmatine and Creatine Nitrate. Sounds you could use some GMS Cheap Pump that will blow your mind.
    Creatine Nitrate and GMS def give some crazy pumps, that combo and even adding in a couple slin sanes with my pre-workout meal works best for me.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

14. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mr.cooper69 again.

You have waaay too much money on your hands to be trying all these pre-workouts. I'll gladly take some so I can buy some Anabeta

Just kidding. Awesome thread!

15. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mr.cooper69 again.

You have waaay too much money on your hands to be trying all these pre-workouts. I'll gladly take some so I can buy some Anabeta

Just kidding. Awesome thread!
    Haha thanks. Believe it or not, I barely have enough money for food and haven't bought a supplement in ages lol...I just have a lot of good friends .

16. Impressive reviews, mr.cooper69, lots of useful information and insight. Thanks! Question: Have you had a chance to try Hemavol?

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    How are you dosing Glycergrow? I like 3 scoops pre-workout and 1 scoop intra.
    I've tried just about every combo known to man. I've even tried taking it throughout the day. It's not water soluble so how can it be absorbed into the muscle fibers when taken 30 -45 min preworkout?

18. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've tried just about every combo known to man. I've even tried taking it throughout the day. It's not water soluble so how can it be absorbed into the muscle fibers when taken 30 -45 min preworkout?
    It's not absorbed in the muscle fibers! It draws fluid into the interstitium, not the myocyte. This is why the pump from GMS is purely cosmetic and does not "volumize" muscles by any stretch of the imagination. Don't stress over it man, you're not missing out on anything .

@50Carbs - I have yet to try hemavol.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's not absorbed in the muscle fibers! It draws fluid into the interstitium, not the myocyte. This is why the pump from GMS is purely cosmetic and does not "volumize" muscles by any stretch of the imagination. Don't stress over it man, you're not missing out on anything .

I liked GMS lol

not solely by itself but with other things I got some wickeddd pumpz

20. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I liked GMS lol

not solely by itself but with other things I got some wickeddd pumpz
    preworkout carbs do the same thing cosmetically, while also having additional benefits

add in a gda with those carbs, and there's your pump concoction.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    preworkout carbs do the same thing cosmetically, while also having additional benefits

add in a gda with those carbs, and there's your pump concoction.
    I am not a big carb guy. I have a few carbs preworkout but not an insane amount.

22. I have used Hemavol and it works quite well if taken as directed but it's quite expensive.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have used Hemavol and it works quite well if taken as directed but it's quite expensive.
    I have always been curious about this one...never tried it...but i agree its a bit pricey.

24. speaking of hemavol, what about hemadraulix?

25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My top 3 as of now for those interested:

Non-stim:
    1. Ultima
    2. Pumpbol
    3. Clout

Low-stim:

1. Vengeance
    2. SAN Fierce
    3. Focus XT

High stim:

1. Presurge Unleashed
    2. FlashOver
    3. C4 Extreme
    This is easily one of the most informative threads on pre-workout I have seen in a long time. Thanks a lot for this! Question: which non-stim and low-stim supplement have you found to be the most effective for strength gains? Is it still Ultima and Vengeance or something else?

26. Great reviews!

27. I tried a sample pack of HemodrauliX once and it seemed to work pretty well as far as a good pump is concerned. I might try it again some day. Thus far I am really enjoying the pump I'm getting from Pump-O-Bol.

28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

I hear what you're saying. I think I'll just tank my tub of GlyerGrow. There are much better things on the market. Thanks.

29. i think Lit Up is one of the best tasting. especially if u add lemonade to the peach tea

30. "Omega Sports Ultima - After coming off a heavy stent with stims, this was my go-to supp. For the first week, I felt nothing. It just couldn't compete with 400mg caffeine. But then the effects slowly crept in. Now that I have been stim-free for 4 months, the effects are outstanding. My focus after taking it is simply unreal. I do get very real stim-free energy. I don't get pumps from this, but instead I get something much greater: consistent improvements in performance. I can't explain how, but this amazing blend has given me consistent improvements in strength, endurance, and overall health ever since I started using it. To date, the best preworkout I have ever tried."

Hmmm...I have heard awesome things about Ultima but the feedback I got on "Trinitine" was it gave good pumps.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best preworkout or all in one supplement...
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 10:47 PM
  2. My next preworkout Supplement?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:44 PM
  3. Best NO Supplement - Non Preworkout
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 04:53 PM
  4. BEST PREWORKOUT SUPPLEMENT!?