A Review of Every Preworkout Supplement (Almost)!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Very interesting since I've tried most of the preworkout products listed. I would give many of them a slightly different rating however. I am currently using Wyked and Body Octane Game Day. Both are good and I'm having a difficult deciding which I like best. They both taste great and provide excellent energy and focus. I think I would give the edge to Body Octane Game Day for two reasons. It contains Citrulline Malate and it does not have a proprietary blend. Neither provides a very good pump IMO.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Very interesting since I've tried most of the preworkout products listed. I would give many of them a slightly different rating however. I am currently using Wyked and Body Octane Game Day. Both are good and I'm having a difficult deciding which I like best. They both taste great and provide excellent energy and focus. I think I would give the edge to Body Octane Game Day for two reasons. It contains Citrulline Malate and it does not have a proprietary blend. Neither provides a very good pump IMO.
    which ratings would u have changed?
    •   
       


  3. Adamantium and Premax next!!!!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  4. Well for one thing most of these products work well initially but soon lose effectivness. I agree with Ultima as a 10/10 but you need to use it over time to reap the best results. It's very unique in this regard. I would also give JP8 a 10/10 for effectiveness but a 0/10 for taste. It has never lost effectivenss for me, I just can't handle the taste. Most of the others I would only change by a point or two but I look for energy first, focus second and pump third. Moreover, I like good clean energy not a "cracked out" energy. Everyone has slightly different goals. For a good pump either Pump-o-Bol or Creatine Nitrate work best for me. GPLC works but I have to take very high doses and this makes it very expensive. Agmatine has never done much for me.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Well for one thing most of these products work well initially but soon lose effectivness. I agree with Ultima as a 10/10 but you need to use it over time to reap the best results. It's very unique in this regard. I would also give JP8 a 10/10 for effectiveness but a 0/10 for taste. It has never lost effectivenss for me, I just can't handle the taste. Most of the others I would only change by a point or two but I look for energy first, focus second and pump third. Moreover, I like good clean energy not a "cracked out" energy. Everyone has slightly different goals. For a good pump either Pump-o-Bol or Creatine Nitrate work best for me. GPLC works but I have to take very high doses and this makes it very expensive. Agmatine has never done much for me.
    I liked Agmatine and Creatine Nitrate. Sounds you could use some GMS Cheap Pump that will blow your mind.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Sounds you could use some GMS Cheap Pump that will blow your mind.
    while putting additional pressure on your muscle fibras . . . no thanks.


    with ArA however, should be a staple

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    while putting additional pressure on your muscle fibras . . . no thanks.


    with ArA however, should be a staple
    GMS in moderate doses is not bad to take.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. A few I believe would be good additions: Scivation Novem, APS Mesomorph, NTKTS (since you review Jack3d it is kind of required) and Purus Muscle Marinade (similar strength to Maximize V2 I believe).
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    GMS in moderate doses is not bad to take.
    a couple tablespoons of vegetable glycerin works well too

  10. Which top 3 should we try? Haha

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    GMS in moderate doses is not bad to take.
    there are far better alternatives for a pump.

    maybe its just me but I dont like having additional water surrounding my muscle fibers simply to get a pumped look in the gym

  12. I have a tub of GlycerGrow. The stuff is dirt cheap but I can't figure out how to make it work. I've numerous methods of supplementation. Many people rave about the pump form this product. It just doesn't work for me I guess.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    there are far better alternatives for a pump.

    maybe its just me but I dont like having additional water surrounding my muscle fibers simply to get a pumped look in the gym
    ,any people believe that stretching the muscle fascia is an effective way to aid in muscle growth
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    A few I believe would be good additions: Scivation Novem, APS Mesomorph, NTKTS (since you review Jack3d it is kind of required) and Purus Muscle Marinade (similar strength to Maximize V2 I believe).
    Novem and Muscle Marinade are up there! Quite a few to shuffle through I know . Mesomorph honestly looks sick. And N2kts looks like a better version of jack3d.

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    ,any people believe that stretching the muscle fascia is an effective way to aid in muscle growth
    Not to mention GMS sandwiches the muscle fascia rather than stretching it...


    My top 3 as of now for those interested:

    Non-stim:
    1. Ultima
    2. Pumpbol
    3. Clout

    Low-stim:

    1. Vengeance
    2. SAN Fierce
    3. Focus XT

    High stim:

    1. Presurge Unleashed
    2. FlashOver
    3. C4 Extreme

  15. And SAN Fierce has been added to post #2.
  16. Thumbs up


    Great post cooper.
    Repped
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have a tub of GlycerGrow. The stuff is dirt cheap but I can't figure out how to make it work. I've numerous methods of supplementation. Many people rave about the pump form this product. It just doesn't work for me I guess.
    Save it for an X-Factor run.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    Great post cooper.
    Repped
    Thanks bro

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Adamantium and Premax next!!!!
    Nice combo

    I never had the chance to try Pre-max yet, I'd like to see Nutraplanet sell pre-max.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have a tub of GlycerGrow. The stuff is dirt cheap but I can't figure out how to make it work. I've numerous methods of supplementation. Many people rave about the pump form this product. It just doesn't work for me I guess.
    How are you dosing Glycergrow? I like 3 scoops pre-workout and 1 scoop intra.

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I liked Agmatine and Creatine Nitrate. Sounds you could use some GMS Cheap Pump that will blow your mind.
    Creatine Nitrate and GMS def give some crazy pumps, that combo and even adding in a couple slin sanes with my pre-workout meal works best for me.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mr.cooper69 again.

    You have waaay too much money on your hands to be trying all these pre-workouts. I'll gladly take some so I can buy some Anabeta

    Just kidding. Awesome thread!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mr.cooper69 again.

    You have waaay too much money on your hands to be trying all these pre-workouts. I'll gladly take some so I can buy some Anabeta

    Just kidding. Awesome thread!
    Haha thanks. Believe it or not, I barely have enough money for food and haven't bought a supplement in ages lol...I just have a lot of good friends .

  21. Impressive reviews, mr.cooper69, lots of useful information and insight. Thanks! Question: Have you had a chance to try Hemavol?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    How are you dosing Glycergrow? I like 3 scoops pre-workout and 1 scoop intra.
    I've tried just about every combo known to man. I've even tried taking it throughout the day. It's not water soluble so how can it be absorbed into the muscle fibers when taken 30 -45 min preworkout?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've tried just about every combo known to man. I've even tried taking it throughout the day. It's not water soluble so how can it be absorbed into the muscle fibers when taken 30 -45 min preworkout?
    It's not absorbed in the muscle fibers! It draws fluid into the interstitium, not the myocyte. This is why the pump from GMS is purely cosmetic and does not "volumize" muscles by any stretch of the imagination. Don't stress over it man, you're not missing out on anything .

    @50Carbs - I have yet to try hemavol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's not absorbed in the muscle fibers! It draws fluid into the interstitium, not the myocyte. This is why the pump from GMS is purely cosmetic and does not "volumize" muscles by any stretch of the imagination. Don't stress over it man, you're not missing out on anything .

    @50Carbs - I have yet to try hemavol.
    I liked GMS lol

    not solely by itself but with other things I got some wickeddd pumpz
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I liked GMS lol

    not solely by itself but with other things I got some wickeddd pumpz
    preworkout carbs do the same thing cosmetically, while also having additional benefits

    add in a gda with those carbs, and there's your pump concoction.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best preworkout or all in one supplement...
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 11:47 PM
  2. My next preworkout Supplement?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:44 PM
  3. Best NO Supplement - Non Preworkout
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 05:53 PM
  4. BEST PREWORKOUT SUPPLEMENT!?
    By One Shot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 11:49 PM
  5. preworkout supplement?
    By BRIAN36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in