DAA on Cycle

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many of you use DAA while on cycle? Is it actually worth taking on cycle to keep LH kicking or are most of you just using it in PCT? Let me know your feedback. Gonna be running a cycle here soon and I have been tossing this back and forth.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Have the same question myself. Thought about running it during and post, but then reversed decision for during because I didn't want to increase prolactin during cycle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have the same question myself. Thought about running it during and post, but then reversed decision for during because I didn't want to increase prolactin during cycle.
With that being said would it be beneficial to add something like Mucuna into the cycle? I would do that to avoid shutdown and make coming off easier.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
With that being said would it be beneficial to add something like Mucuna into the cycle? I would do that to avoid shutdown and make coming off easier.
Yeah, thought about taking l-dopa with it but I'm on a budget so I just decided to save the money and take DAA and l-dopa for pct instead of both

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daa is so cheap though. The L-Dopa is probably where it got ya eh? Isnt the some kind of fruit extract that prevents prolactin? Starts with V.......

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Daa is so cheap though. The L-Dopa is probably where it got ya eh? Isnt the some kind of fruit extract that prevents prolactin? Starts with V.......
vitex agnus-castus. Usually just called vitex, or chaste berry extract. As far as how well that actually works....I have NO idea, haha. If you ever give it a shot though, let us know ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vitex agnus-castus. Usually just called vitex, or chaste berry extract. As far as how well that actually works....I have NO idea, haha. If you ever give it a shot though, let us know ;)
I took it on my LMG cycle....just couldnt remember the name of it. Whether it helped or not? No clue...but I do have about a whole bottle left.. I bought it last minute at GNC because they had no L-Dopa, and my brother took it when he took 1-T Tren.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many of you use DAA while on cycle? Is it actually worth taking on cycle to keep LH kicking or are most of you just using it in PCT? Let me know your feedback. Gonna be running a cycle here soon and I have been tossing this back and forth.
DAA during cycle hell ya!

This has me really interested, I'm using it right now for my AndroLean/Androhard/Natadrol cycle, which I'll be running for 8 weeks, someone told me they started feeling shut down on the AL/AH stack just a little after 7 weeks, so can't wait to see how this works. I'll be using Adamantium right now and will switch to Formula-X when I'm out of Adamantium. I think DAA and LCLT is beneficial during cycle. More people are starting to use this protocol. These are the links I have found for people running DAA during cycle and feedback has been great.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179700-jds-using-formula.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178203-preventing-hpta-suppression.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/177003-prevent-shutdown-during.html#post2900506 (BigBlackGuy said it helped him during cycle)

Pretty decent feedback thus far.

^You da man :thumbsup:

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Hmmm im on a dienolone cycle now and I have DAA sitting here that I wasn't saving for pct. Wonder if I should try it out come week 4 (6 week plan) ...then again idk how I respond to DAA and I wouldn't wanna hurt my cycle

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
while throwing a natty tbooster in a cycle wont help much . . . it takes ~12 days for daa to kick in anyway so you should be taking it towards the end of your cycle anyway.

in reality, no natty tbooster can save your hpta from a suppressive cycle

^^ I agree with JD on the LCLT on cycle though. The chance of up regulation of AR's is reason enough to use it.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
while throwing a natty tbooster in a cycle wont help much . . . it takes ~12 days for daa to kick in anyway so you should be taking it towards the end of your cycle anyway.

in reality, no natty tbooster can save your hpta from a suppressive cycle

^^ I agree with JD on the LCLT on cycle though. The chance of up regulation of AR's is reason enough to use it.
I agree as well, which is why I'll be running protocol with my next ph run

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran DAA during my last cycle, which recently ended (someone posted the log a few posts up).

While I can say i definitely didnt feel shutdown, i never really felt "on" to begin with, and my gains didnt make me feel like I was either. The whole concept is very speculative, and im sure it has its limits. Nothing is going to stop deca or tren from shutting you down, but maybe hdrol or something else mild. Someone really needs to test this with bloods. Obviously they should expect the worse and have a proper PCT lined up anyway, but its worth a shot.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran DAA during my last cycle, which recently ended (someone posted the log a few posts up).

While I can say i definitely didnt feel shutdown, i never really felt "on" to begin with, and my gains didnt make me feel like I was either. The whole concept is very speculative, and im sure it has its limits. Nothing is going to stop deca or tren from shutting you down, but maybe hdrol or something else mild. Someone really needs to test this with bloods. Obviously they should expect the worse and have a proper PCT lined up anyway, but its worth a shot.
'
what did you take?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-LMG - 100mg wk1-6
Androhard v1 - 750mg wk1-6
Andromass - 4caps/day at wk2, 5 caps/day the rest of the cycle

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-LMG - 100mg wk1-6Androhard v1 - 750mg wk1-6Andromass - 4caps/day at wk2, 5 caps/day the rest of the cycle
How did u feel about the andro mass

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did u feel about the andro mass
I wasnt too impressed, but I didnt run it at the full 6caps/day. How much difference one or two additional caps wouldve made i dont know. People enjoy different things, and it might be more useful to someone trying to get their feet wet in PHs/AAS.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Something like DAA i would save for PCT.

However Ive had EXCELLENT results running a macuna pruriens on cycle. Something like Blue GrowtH or Powerfull on cycle will keep prolactin levels in check, help with sleep and also release GH which will add even more to your gains. Ive also noticed that when I do run MP on cycle, its easier to recover.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think there could be a lot of benefit in running DAA on cycle. I will probably give it a shot next time I do cycle, and its cheap enough that it doesnt cost much to try it out. We have DAA available at NTBM now that you can get for 16.99 shipped after discount. A pretty cheap addition to a cycle and/or PCT ;)

woodbear

Awards
heres my take, just did a havoc cycle, results not too good, some gains, bloated like crazy when upping dose to 40mg, also made my bp go from 130/75-80 to 155/90-95 bp increased the most came when the dose was upped to 40mg, the best dry gains came the frist 2 weeks at 20 and 30mg... 40mg did little other than boost the sides and bloat, strength even went a bit down.

but I used half a dose(2 tabs instead of 4) of viridext xt daa supp throught the cycle, going 2 doses of 2 tabs along with 20 mg nolva/tamoxifen durign pct now.
had great libido through it, and the last days, my balls where fuller than ever. I recon it definitly has an effect on keeping the htpa up during short cycles of mild compunds. I`m not even sure I need the nolva, but I`m using anyway. might use 20mg for atleast 14 days then go over to reversitol v2, but since this was my first cycle ever, I think I will do nolva 20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 anyway. some AAS sites suggest taking nolva 20/20/20 instead of 20/20/10/10 since 10mg is apparantly to low a dose...but the broscience of havoc/epistane seems to conclude that the 20/20/10/10 best way.
No sides from nolva yet, take it in the morning with 2 tabs of viridex