Anyone feel slightly shut down from Anabeta?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Just got down running a 4 1/2 week cycle of Anabeta at around 4 caps a day stopped short was going to bridge it until my next cycle. Pumps were great, strength seemed to go up slightly while my weight dropped from around 215 to about 209. Leaned out nicely.

The last few weeks I started feeling a bit shutdown in the sense.. no morning wood, not really in the mood. Testes dont seem to be atrophied (I know its just a broscience way of judging it) but they do seem smaller then when i completed my last pct with torem (like ping pong balls) :lol:

I got bloods done after my last cycle and test was approx. (260, 150-800 scale). I did a full pct. I then took 6 weeks off after my PCT before even starting Anabeta. I felt recovered after my last cycle testes were huge and i was a horny bastard up until about 2-3 weeks ago. Im getting bloods in 11 hours from now to see whats going on.

My question is has anyone else felt this way on Anabeta? I know everyones different and maybe its just effecting me this way or its something else all together. Thanks

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i highly doubt anabeta is supressive at all....... i even heard it gives a nice libido boost

were your test levels 260 before pct? or after u finished off the torem?

what exactly was your last pct? did it include atd?

interested in the results of your test, but honestly it sounds to me like your hypogonadal because of the steroids you took... not the anabeta

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As swollen asked, was the 260 level right after coming off the androgens or after you finished your PCT?

There are tons of people running AnaBeta, and this is the first mention ive heard of suppression. My colleagues and I have been taking 6caps a day without adverse effect, and we're familiar with typical shutdown symptoms. I'm curious to see what the next set of labs has to say.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using it in PCT and I am feeling better since adding it yesterday (was a late add, 3 days into PCT, on day 5 of PCT, day 2 of AnaBeta)

Would like to see if anyone else feels this way.. I honestly feel MUCH better since adding it.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 4 weeks of Anebeta as well and no negative sides. I do feel like I lost a little size that I added while on Anabeta. I guess its because I'm not eating as much.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
260 after a full PCT? No bueno...you need to re-evaluate your next PCT and/or where you are purchasing your research chemicals. Typically post PCT levels in that reference range I have seen are in the 600's from the ancillaries alone. Often guys T levels are higher post PCT than they are before they started a cycle, but is usually from the ancillaries they were using and it levels off after.

As for AnaBeta though, AnaBeta would increase ones testosterone levels. It is an additional effect

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
260 ish was after my CYCLE. I then ran a full pct which included torem, HCGenerate, erase. Felt great after. Research Products were from a board sponser.

I am slightly stressed due to breaking to w my girl of 3 years . So it could just b that. I did lots of searching and saw nothing about anabeta being suppressive but I just thought I'd ask anyways. Going in for bloods now.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been on anabeta for four weeks now and haven't noticed any signs of suppression. Actually the opposite for at least the first two weeks I was horny as heck on it now it's kinda leveled off. Ps natty If it being a test booster is a side effect I don't want to know it's main purpose lol. :D all seriousness though natty the secondary affect of it being a t booster is better than most straight up t boosters I've used. Big ups on anabeta

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely reconsider where you are buying your research chemicals and also you may just have endocrine problems, if that is the case you may want to visit an endocrinologist.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Thats some super fast blood service. What lab? I need to use them from now on
Privatemdlabs always are quick for me.

I would definitely reconsider where you are buying your research chemicals and also you may just have endocrine problems, if that is the case you may want to visit an endocrinologist.
Ive always got them from rui always thought they were legit. Yeah could be or im just stressed out, hopefully the bloods will shed some light. I kinda doubt my test is super low though just because Ive been gaining strength in the gym and maintaining muscle. Hmmmmmm

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Heres a few progress pics of my continued summer recomp. 1st one is like 6 weeks after the completion of my last pct

These two pics are from a few days ago after four weeks of Anabeta, more clean diet, and of course hard training and cardio. Weight is down to 209.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
id get some good pharma clomid, and shoot for a restart... what was your last cycle?

if your test level was 260 AFTER pct there is something very wrong

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
id get some good pharma clomid, and shoot for a restart... what was your last cycle?

if your test level was 260 AFTER pct there is something very wrong
My test was 260 after my CYCLE..... I then did a full PCT. No bloods were done after the PCT, because i felt great and boys were like ping pong balls so i thought i was g2g.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
My test was 260 after my CYCLE..... I then did a full PCT. No bloods were done after the PCT, because i felt great and boys were like ping pong balls so i thought i was g2g.
OOOOHHHH my bad... must have read that wrong...

260 after a cycle isnt bad... what did you run?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
260 after a full PCT? No bueno...you need to re-evaluate your next PCT and/or where you are purchasing your research chemicals. Typically post PCT levels in that reference range I have seen are in the 600's from the ancillaries alone. Often guys T levels are higher post PCT than they are before they started a cycle, but is usually from the ancillaries they were using and it levels off after.

As for AnaBeta though, AnaBeta would increase ones testosterone levels. It is an additional effect
? I thought you've always said Anabeta doesn't increase testosterone and works via a different mechanism? Or did I miss something? Any chance I can see the study that shows Anabeta increasing T?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
260 ish was after my pct. I then ran a full pct which included torem, HCGenerate, erase. Felt great after..[/QUOTE

this is why i was mistaken

.. breaking up with your girl of 3 years will surely be a low blow to your test levels...

depression/being lonely/drinking/poor sleep/stress (idk if you drink, but people ususally do after a breakup)

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
OOOOHHHH my bad... must have read that wrong...

260 after a cycle isnt bad... what did you run?
Its ok I think someone above assumed that and then everyone thought it was 260 after my pct and not my actual cycle. My cycle was a 6 week of Osta (bottle said osta) got bloods done was suppressed and did a full pct.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
260 ish was after my pct. I then ran a full pct which included torem, HCGenerate, erase. Felt great after..[/QUOTE

this is why i was mistaken

.. breaking up with your girl of 3 years will surely be a low blow to your test levels...

depression/being lonely/drinking/poor sleep/stress (idk if you drink, but people ususally do after a breakup)
Ok my bad i will edit that. Its a mistake. Yeah the above factors sound like me recently but not an excessive amount of drinking but more then i usually do which is very little to none.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Can you address my question on page 1 natty? Thanks!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ok im guessing im just stressed/depressed etc. But i havent seen a lot of bloods after anabeta so this is still an informative thread. I posted the bottom half of my bloods all others were in good ranges:

Bun 22 high 6-20
Bun/Creatinine Ratio 19 8-19
Bilirubin, Total 2.1 High 0.0-1.2
AST(SGOT) 49 High 0-40
ALT (SGPT) 39 0-55

Cholesterol, Total 121 100-199
Triglycerides 98 0-149
HDL Cholesterol 32 Low >39
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 20 5-40
LDL Cholesterol Calc 69 0-99

Testosterone Serum 554 249-836
LH 3.4 1.7-8.6
FSH, Serum 5.9 1.5-12.4
Estradiol 24.3 7.6-42.6

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So your pre-AnaBeta levels of test were 260 and post-AnaBeta levels were 554? Am I reading that right?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your pre-AnaBeta levels of test were 260 and post-AnaBeta levels were 554? Am I reading that right?
Pre PCT levels were 260. Im pretty sure OP used AnaBeta in PCT and stil felt shut down afterwards, mostly due to stress factors.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Pre PCT levels were 260. Im pretty sure OP used AnaBeta in PCT and stil felt shut down afterwards, mostly due to stress factors.
Post Cycle test was 260... Then i ran a PCT, no bloods were taken after but i felt great like i was recovered. I then was feeling shut down after 4 weeks on Anabeta but I think it is obviously stress related due to my test being in mid 500's now.

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle test was 260... Then i ran a PCT, no bloods were taken after but i felt great like i was recovered. I then was feeling shut down after 4 weeks on Anabeta but I think it is obviously stress related due to my test being in mid 500's now.
OO i see, misread. When you said Post Cycle I thought Post PCT for some reason, my bad. and yea man, stress can do it to you.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
? I thought you've always said Anabeta doesn't increase testosterone and works via a different mechanism? Or did I miss something? Any chance I can see the study that shows Anabeta increasing T?
Its MoA is not through testosterone increase. It may increase testosterone additionally, yes.

Its all in the writeup: http://pescience.com/products/anabeta/ and the references. It does not say it work for word, it has to be interpreted

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lightweight - I am jealous of your HDL.

Which leads me to ask, did you use any orals on cycle? Very good lipid panel

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Lightweight - I am jealous of your HDL.Which leads me to ask, did you use any orals on cycle? Very good lipid panel
Yeah thanks my HDL is better but still low. I can't get it above 39. Yeah I worked hard to get my lipids there so I can trash them w my next cycle. :lol:No oral ph's or aas on last cycle just oral osta which shut me down for some reason.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Don't under-estimate the effects of stress, which when combined with training, a stressor in itself can be pretty tough on the body. A few months ago my cortisol and testosterone ratio was completely out of whack and I couldn't even get an erection, seriously. Might be worth trying some phophotidyle serine and horny goat weed or something similar to bring the hormone ratio back into line. The cortisol connection website helped me massively.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
NIce results lightweight

domore

Awards
Slow release niacin. Niacin seemed legit for a while... Then the AIM-HIGH clinical came out and it no longer appears so promising...
Slight bump.

Dr. Houser advocates the use of niacin for a GH boost. I would like to find out a little more in regards to his use of niacin.

domore

Awards
This thread reminds me of how much AnaBeta boosts my libido
I haven't tried Anabeta, or any muscle building supp for that matter. But, Anabeta seems right up my alley. I really don't need any help in the testosterone/libido department, so I have stayed away from test boosters to not waste my money. However, I might spend some get some Anabeta.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried Anabeta, or any muscle building supp for that matter. But, Anabeta seems right up my alley. I really don't need any help in the testosterone/libido department, so I have stayed away from test boosters to not waste my money. However, I might spend some get some Anabeta.
Damn, never tried a muscle building supplement? Definitely give Anabeta shot, you wont be disappointed!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta never shut me down. Took it twice. Made me insanely hungry.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Some people are reporting high blood pressure. I e personally felt like I had high blood pressure on the stuff.