any truth to the rumor that

ezjax

Awards
Taurus 7ke spray contains ingredients that are not listed on the bottle.. read it on another forum

ezjax

Awards
Patrick arnold did a test for someone but didnt post results.. i read on your other favorite forum that epiandrosterone, the same ingredient found in ur mmv3 was in the bottle

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given the past discretion between LG science and the fda, I would find this hard to believe unless by mistake or bad business decisions(which I do not see Eric as having). PA does have a similar product that competes with the product in question. It's a dog eat dog world in the supplement universe.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I assure you that our product 7-KE has been tested by a VERY well respected University (University of Michigan) and the ingredient in question verified as the right compound so the suggestion that our product contains androstanediol is 100% false and libelous. The correct MW for the ingredient in question is 306 as verified by UNIVERSITY TESTING, not some unknown lab with unknown equipment. Androstanediol has a molecular weight of 292 and could not be close to our compound.

Additionally the assertion that the product contains epi-androsterone is probably due to a misunderstanding by the testing person. Epiandrosterone and Etiocholanolone have the same molecular weight. They are very similar, one being a 5a (androgen) and the other being a 5b (non-androgen).

Any more questions?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love testing at Big Ten Universities!

i find it funny that competing companies try to test products of other companies with no proof and just say crap without proof

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for forum drama.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol @ unofficial biased testing passed by word of mouth and into eentirnet forum being taken seriously... oh wait it's PA, he has to be right (internet srcsm)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use and love 7-KE by Taurus. They are a standup company that puts out quality products and have yet to let me down. As with any rumor, just consider the source and ignore them.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I use and love 7-KE by Taurus. They are a standup company that puts out quality products and have yet to let me down. As with any rumor, just consider the source and ignore them.
I have no dog in this fight...so I really don't care...but those are strong words towards someone who's done more for innovation in this industry than almost anyone...

And I'll certainly be condsidering the source when it comes to people who give their opinions on here too...

Just playing devils advocate, but noone ever said the product didn't work, they said that it didn't contain exactly what it said it was supposed to on the label.

Plenty of things can "work" and still have false label claims and/or be unintentionally spiked with something.

The funniest thing is that a rep comes in here and defends his company (as he should) and everyone takes him at his word, but PA says something and it's heresay?

Another thing, what's up with the direct, and rather specific, company on company bashing of late? (referring specifically to this and the whole vidasupps/Biotivia debate)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no dog in this fight...so I really don't care...but those are strong words towards someone who's done more for innovation in this industry than almost anyone...

And I'll certainly be condsidering the source when it comes to people who give their opinions on here too...
Innovate in what way exactly? Bring more false media coverage so that the general public thinks that all supps are steroids or being notorious for having gone to prison? He's a chemist, not a messiah. You wanted strong words. There they are. If there is proof, then post it. Otherwise, it is a below the belt attack without a shred of data to back it up.

Feel The Burn

Awards
Innovate in what way exactly? Bring more false media coverage so that the general public thinks that all supps are steroids or being notorious for having gone to prison? He's a chemist, not a messiah. You wanted strong words. There they are. If there is proof, then post it. Otherwise, it is a below the belt attack without a shred of data to back it up.
Not getting into the original post, but had to say something about the bolded part.

LOL...serious?

Androstenedione, 1AD, 4AD, 6oxo, etc.

Not to mention introducing many successful ingredients to the supplement market place such as ipriflavone, 1,3-dimethylamylamine (i.e. Geranamine®), DAA Calcium Chelate, and phenibut. His Prototype Nutrition line is pretty Innovative as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not getting into the original post, but had to say something about the bolded part.

LOL...serious?

Androstenedione, 1AD, 4AD, 6oxo, etc.

Not to mention introducing many successful ingredients to the supplement market place such as ipriflavone, 1,3-dimethylamylamine (i.e. Geranamine®), DAA Calcium Chelate, and phenibut. His Prototype Nutrition line is pretty Innovative as well.
Like him or not PA is definitely a pioneer in this industry and he is actually a really cool guy or so it seems.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA is a very innovative man, the things he has brought to the market are well documented. But i dunno if we need all these company bashing threads between this and the vidasupps one. Unless someone pulls out independent lab test that haven't been tampered with i'll keep believing the companies at the moment.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah its starting to feel a little to bb.com(ish) over here

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haters gonna hate..

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
lol @ unofficial biased testing passed by word of mouth and into eentirnet forum being taken seriously... oh wait it's PA, he has to be right (internet srcsm)
Best post in the thread right here. Basically PA is pissed 7-KE is selling better than his 7-spray, end thread/

Feel The Burn

Awards
Best post in the thread right here. Basically PA is pissed 7-KE is selling better than his 7-spray, end thread/
Like I said earlier, not getting into a pissing match between brands....as I know nothing about the subject at hand. However to say he's just pissed because ones selling better is laughable. 7-Spray is sold under the Prototype label and not E-Pharm. Demand is barely kept up with now....if he wanted to sell more and go main stream, he would move it over to the E-Pharm label.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I simply feel he is an intelligent fellow, who brings something to the supplement industry. Nowhere in my post did I refer to the man as a messiah. You're entitled to your opinion of the man, which obviously isn't a good one by any stretch, and I'm entitled to mine. I wasn't digging at you personally. I actually thought other points in my post warranted further discussion other than the first sentence (guess I must not be up to date on everyone's feelings on PA these days...), but I digress.

I agree, proof would be nice. If it exists we should all see it...IF it exists. But frankly you don't know that it DOESN'T exist. As of now, I or anyone else, don't know that it DOES either. It's quite possible the whole situation was just handled rather poorly.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Why has 7ke spray been pulled from the site, shortly after posts at PHF and here occured?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
these type of unsubstantiated threads truly need to stop. This is downright stupid. Was it that dope over at BB.com that started this one too? ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why has 7ke spray been pulled from the site, shortly after posts at PHF and here occured?
We announced a long time ago that 7KE was being discontinued and the batch that was left would be it.

If it is no longer in the site I would imagine that it is sold out then.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I simply feel he is an intelligent fellow, who brings something to the supplement industry. Nowhere in my post did I refer to the man as a messiah. You're entitled to your opinion of the man, which obviously isn't a good one by any stretch, and I'm entitled to mine. I wasn't digging at you personally. I actually thought other points in my post warranted further discussion other than the first sentence (guess I must not be up to date on everyone's feelings on PA these days...), but I digress.

I agree, proof would be nice. If it exists we should all see it...IF it exists. But frankly you don't know that it DOESN'T exist. As of now, I or anyone else, don't know that it DOES either. It's quite possible the whole situation was just handled rather poorly.
1. PA is a huge innovator, anyone saying otherwise has no idea what they are talking about.

2. What do you mean proof would be nice? Proof is a necessity!! One of the worst things you can do in the supplement industry is accuse another company of selling something that the customer doesn't know about. Claiming 7-KE has something not on the label is about as damning a claim as you can say about a company. How can one trust a company if they aren't fully disclosing the ingredients in their products? Why would I ever buy anything from a company that lied about what I was getting?

3. Knowing that, you HAVE to prove it otherwise we have chaos. I can't just say guess what this product by Genomyx, or LG, or whoever has something in it they aren't telling you about without proving it. It's a huge accusation and one that could ruin a company and you're saying we don't need proof? You're right, we don't know that it doesn't exist...but if someone is going to go around making these claims then they damn sure better be able to back it up. Because it is pretty much the single worst thing you could say about a company.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
1. PA is a huge innovator, anyone saying otherwise has no idea what they are talking about.

2. What do you mean proof would be nice? Proof is a necessity!! One of the worst things you can do in the supplement industry is accuse another company of selling something that the customer doesn't know about. Claiming 7-KE has something not on the label is about as damning a claim as you can say about a company. How can one trust a company if they aren't fully disclosing the ingredients in their products? Why would I ever buy anything from a company that lied about what I was getting?

3. Knowing that, you HAVE to prove it otherwise we have chaos. I can't just say guess what this product by Genomyx, or LG, or whoever has something in it they aren't telling you about without proving it. It's a huge accusation and one that could ruin a company and you're saying we don't need proof? You're right, we don't know that it doesn't exist...but if someone is going to go around making these claims then they damn sure better be able to back it up. Because it is pretty much the single worst thing you could say about a company.
I agree with every last point you posted above. I was just replying to a direct reply to one of my comments and trying to dull the flames that I perceived to come my way.
And I didn't say we don't need proof, I was just eluding to the fact that if someone did do a test, it's a high probability we may not see it. :cheers:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Quite low and unprofessional of you guys to post that you are going to sue PA.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the post was deleted but im not seeing where anyone stated they are going to sue PA. Also most of you are to new to realize the battle between Eric and PA. Its been a long time thing and obviously hasnt stopped yet.

I work for Eric as we know and have nothing against PA, but this isnt the first time hes stirred the pot reguarding products that he either put out or was putting out himself at some point. The last one i recall being 1-androsterone that AMS was making, and then he sells his own 1-androsterone product? Funny if you ask me.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite low and unprofessional of you guys to post that you are going to sue PA.

Funny, coming from someone who calls someome else big kunt.

ezjax

Awards
Thread was not accusatory, just asked if any truth, strong misunderstanding

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I apologize to you if you felt attacked by my post. We simply have different definitions on what "innovation" means. Just different opinions. Nothing more.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Funny, coming from someone who calls someome else big kunt.
Funny for someone who goes onto a forum, with one of the posts he makes publicly is how he is going to sue PA.......for what exactly? Showing customers how they have been deceived? LOL going on there attacking people, instead of trying to explain himself or disprove claims and calling himself "Big K" has lost my respect.

Maybe they should of taken note of how Vidasupps handled a similar situation.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny for someone who goes onto a forum, with one of the posts he makes publicly is how he is going to sue PA.......for what exactly? Showing customers how they have been deceived? LOL going on there attacking people, instead of trying to explain himself or disprove claims and calling himself "Big K" has lost my respect.

Maybe they should of taken note of how Vidasupps handled a similar situation.

Dont really care how they handle it....i just laugh at someone that throws out the unprofessional word while insulting them someplace else.

Dont really think any company cares about your respect....sort of like you don't care about theirs..

Its a supplememt company.....nothing more.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I missed some good rumor chat

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Philly got Pence and Nnamdi....eat that.....

wait wut?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just to clear it up, the reason I am not posting the lab validation is simply that it contains sensitive information such as our pricing and contacts. We keep those things close to the chest because it's an advantage for our company. I already sent the report to Liftergym to verify.

We are going to take the remaining 7-KE spray and put it in stacks since we don't have much material left and due to the controversial nature of the topical market it's just something I don't wish to deal with. Like I said, you can go out and buy Progesterone cream with all sorts of claims on it, but consistency isn't something the FDA is famous for so it was never a long term product for us.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clear it up, the reason I am not posting the lab validation is simply that it contains sensitive information such as our pricing and contacts. We keep those things close to the chest because it's an advantage for our company. I already sent the report to Liftergym to verify.

We are going to take the remaining 7-KE spray and put it in stacks since we don't have much material left and due to the controversial nature of the topical market it's just something I don't wish to deal with. Like I said, you can go out and buy Progesterone cream with all sorts of claims on it, but consistency isn't something the FDA is famous for so it was never a long term product for us.
I tried my ass off to post this report...but i agree and will stand by Eric. I will say the report ends and shuts all outside claims down! which really makes me wonder about this other report??????????

You guys know Eric, This is by far one of the guys who you dont have to worry about spiking the supps, i mean serioulsy, why am i even typing this? LMAO....We couldnt make Wyked any stronger because we would have crossed the line. For those who know Eric's history, know and laugh at this complete BS that is going on.

Lets talk about how the military may not get paid in a few weeks because we cant figure out how to manage our ****ing money!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didn't see this so thought i'd put this out for those who dont know.

P.A. didn't specifically post about taurus product. someone contacted him, sent the product to him, he tested it, and gave them the results he found.

it was the person who had the test done, a consumer of taurus's products who had the test done, and posted about the results of that test.

could pa have just made it up? sure.

could the product have something else in it? sure.

it seems to work. but who knows whats in it, as with everything else we take, we do so in blind faith.

not that it matter really, but why cant you guys just black out the stuff you dont want people to know, like your source, or crop it out?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, PA did post up first about the product...about being funny, WHICH brings questions. Then the private message came out. Eric has the go/nogo with that. with everything that is going on, im sure theres a good reason for it. LOL, now im sure the internet lawyers will start chimming in..:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i remember that post of his hinting at the tester release what was found.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didn't see this so thought i'd put this out for those who dont know.

P.A. didn't specifically post about taurus product. someone contacted him, sent the product to him, he tested it, and gave them the results he found.

it was the person who had the test done, a consumer of taurus's products who had the test done, and posted about the results of that test.

could pa have just made it up? sure.

could the product have something else in it? sure.

it seems to work. but who knows whats in it, as with everything else we take, we do so in blind faith.

not that it matter really, but why cant you guys just black out the stuff you dont want people to know, like your source, or crop it out?
Exactly!

We all take a ****LOAD of stuff without knowing 100% what is in it. Remember dietary supplements aren't really regulated that much. Everything we buy is based on faith of the company selling them. This is why we are on the boards so you can have direct interaction with the people involved with the company and get to know them.

What confuses me is this...

Company A makes a 7-keto spray for $50 a bottle
Company B comes out and makes a similar 7-keto spray product but for $25

Then out of no where, after Company Bs product has been getting STELLAR reviews and selling like crazy the owner from Company A comes out and makes accusations of said product WITHOUT anything backing these accusations and IMMEIADTELY he is taken at his word without anyone taking into consideration in what he has to gain over defaming Company Bs product :think:

What this boiled down to was a he said she said nonsense but for some reason everyone is demanding reports from Taurus. Where is PAs report?

Me thinks people just like internet drama and hopping on the hating bandwagon....
those of you who has delt with Taurus and our products know what we bring to the table.
those of you who have been in this game for some time know the constant back and forth between Eric and PA
and ANYONE who has been in this game for a while knows all the heat LG caught back in the day, do you really think Eric would risk his brand new business over a $25 product? :smashfreakB:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Just to clear it up, the reason I am not posting the lab validation is simply that it contains sensitive information such as our pricing and contacts. We keep those things close to the chest because it's an advantage for our company. I already sent the report to Liftergym to verify. We are going to take the remaining 7-KE spray and put it in stacks since we don't have much material left and due to the controversial nature of the topical market it's just something I don't wish to deal with. Like I said, you can go out and buy Progesterone cream with all sorts of claims on it, but consistency isn't something the FDA is famous for so it was never a long term product for us.
Is there no way to block out the contact data.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I tried my ass off to post this report...but i agree and will stand by Eric. I will say the report ends and shuts all outside claims down! which really makes me wonder about this other report??????????You guys know Eric, This is by far one of the guys who you dont have to worry about spiking the supps, i mean serioulsy, why am i even typing this? LMAO....We couldnt make Wyked any stronger because we would have crossed the line. For those who know Eric's history, know and laugh at this complete BS that is going on.Lets talk about how the military may not get paid in a few weeks because we cant figure out how to manage our ****ing money!
People cannot and mostly will not let go of the issues with Eric, due to LG, most accusations stem from those days.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! We all take a ****LOAD of stuff without knowing 100% what is in it. Remember dietary supplements aren't really regulated that much. Everything we buy is based on faith of the company selling them. This is why we are on the boards so you can have direct interaction with the people involved with the company and get to know them. What confuses me is this...Company A makes a 7-keto spray for $50 a bottleCompany B comes out and makes a similar 7-keto spray product but for $25Then out of no where, after Company Bs product has been getting STELLAR reviews and selling like crazy the owner from Company A comes out and makes accusations of said product WITHOUT anything backing these accusations and IMMEIADTELY he is taken at his word without anyone taking into consideration in what he has to gain over defaming Company Bs product :think:What this boiled down to was a he said she said nonsense but for some reason everyone is demanding reports from Taurus. Where is PAs report? Me thinks people just like internet drama and hopping on the hating bandwagon.... those of you who has delt with Taurus and our products know what we bring to the table.those of you who have been in this game for some time know the constant back and forth between Eric and PA and ANYONE who has been in this game for a while knows all the heat LG caught back in the day, do you really think Eric would risk his brand new business over a $25 product? :smashfreakB:
I like Eric so I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way but why not risk it? If I thought I could skim one product by that may nearly recoup a substantial amount of my startup funds, hmmmmmm, I could see the logic of it even if I may not agree with the ethics of it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Eric so I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way but why not risk it? If I thought I could skim one product by that may nearly recoup a substantial amount of my startup funds, hmmmmmm, I could see the logic of it even if I may not agree with the ethics of it.
I could see this happening, and have seen this with your fly by night companies who package their bottles in there basement :lol:, but seriously...Eric needing start up money? I just pissed all over my leg in laughter :lol:

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I could see this happening, and have seen this with your fly by night companies who package their bottles in there basement :lol:, but seriously...Eric needing start up money? I just pissed all over my leg in laughter :lol:
Well regardless, Taurus is certainly being questioned elsewhere and now on this forum. Which is why I said proof was essential. Like it or not, the Taurus line is being dragged through the mud and business may be being lost based on this rumor. It saddens me to an extent that someone could just say something and so many people establish it as truth, but such is the supplement game I suppose.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/e-pharm-nutrition/179885-7-spray.html

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It saddens me to an extent that someone could just say something and so many people establish it as truth, but such is the supplement game I suppose.
You said it right there.....Questioned because one person said something with zero proof??