Low carb with Anabeta?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I'm setting up a Lean Gains meets CKD diet and was wondering if it would work with Anabeta. My plan is to eat 2-3 large meals a day from 12pm-8pm, either no carbs or with carbs just post workout. I'm posting this is the supplements section because I'm about to start Anabeta and wanted to make sure it would work with a diet like this. Could I do all fat and protein or should I have some carbs post workout? And if so, how many? Thanks in advance

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,
I'm setting up a Lean Gains meets CKD diet and was wondering if it would work with Anabeta. My plan is to eat 2-3 large meals a day from 12pm-8pm, either no carbs or with carbs just post workout. I'm posting this is the supplements section because I'm about to start Anabeta and wanted to make sure it would work with a diet like this. Could I do all fat and protein or should I have some carbs post workout? And if so, how many? Thanks in advance
You can do low carb if you want, my diet is still considered to be very low carb in the eyes of most people and im on anabeta. You just have to be listening to your body so you know when to refeed. I've experimented a few different ways with it, and i found that I can get away with ~50g more carbs than usual PWO on anabeta. Typically I eat no direct sources of carbs, with whey only PWO, but I could feel the hypoglycemia coming on sooner while taking it, forcing PWO carbs or shorter periods of time between refeeds.

I dont necessarily feel it will alter your results one way or another, since these types of things are very individual. If you're like me and get fat looking at oatmeal then start out with no direct carb sources and alter your diet as you go on.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, I'll try no carbs and see how that goes for a while. As long as I don't feel like I'm going to pass out when I take the Anabeta haha. I'll probably have a 100g protein shake and nuts/fish oil for meal 1 (or split between meal 1 and 2 if doing 3 meals) and then my protein source will come from whole food for my last meal of the day.

boxer12

Awards
Good question. I'm on a low carb diet too(Primal). I was thinking coupling AnaBeta with a Need2Slin type product on my PCT from AndroHard and use that if I decide to eat carbs. Seems like a good idea in theory to me. What do you guys think?

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Im currently taking in 240g protein, 140-150g carbs, and around 80-90g fat. I count all carbs (fruits, veggies, etc) I am also dosing anabeta at 6/day. Finding it very difficult to stick around those numbers due to the fact that anabeta has increased hunger two fold from 4/day.
Just a FYI

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good question. I'm on a low carb diet too(Primal). I was thinking coupling AnaBeta with a Need2Slin type product on my PCT from AndroHard and use that if I decide to eat carbs. Seems like a good idea in theory to me. What do you guys think?
Since Anabeta works in a completely different fashion than N2S, you can stack those without worry.

The increase in hunger from AnaBeta is due to it increasing total nutrient requirements for muscle growth, hence the anabolism. Some people report feeling low blood sugar from it, however that may be due to various mechanisms. Eating more of anything (low carb or not) will alleviate these symptoms as it doesnt have any direct insulin mimetic effect.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do your low-carb diet without anabeta and add anabeta later on your bulk phase. IMHO anabeta works much better with enough carbs on your plate. that doesn't mean that it doesn't work on your low-carb but i prefer it on a bulk.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it will still work, just maybe not as you would hope if you were carb'd up.