Natural stack, all but the kitchen sink!

Hark

Hark

Awards
Looking to do a (kinda) natural stack which includes:DAA Powder 150 grams by SNS @ $15.95Titanium by Athletix (60ct) @ $19.95 GHenerate by LG Sciences Blowout Price! @ $9.95 Oxy Elite Pro by USP Labs @ $34.95Formadrol Extreme 90 Caps by LG Sciences Blowout Price! @ $19.95Whole thing for ~$100Usual support stuff - Whey, Creatine, Sport Vitamin etcIts almost a PCT as I was injured and had to jump out of an Androlean run to get minor surgerySurgery is now done and I want to jumpstart and improve the natural process (and stay lean)Thoughts, concerns, advice?? Thanks

C

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
I dont see anything that makes this stack "Natural" haha

Hark

Hark

Awards
LOL, meaning non PH or AAS
Whats up with the formatting?
Can't get the "Enter Key" to stick (looks right when I type it)

Hark

Hark

Awards
Looking to do a (kinda) natural stack which includes:

DAA Powder 150 grams by SNS @ $15.95

Titanium by Athletix (60ct) @ $19.95

GHenerate by LG Sciences Blowout Price! @ $9.95

Oxy Elite Pro by USP Labs @ $34.95

Formadrol Extreme 90 Caps by LG Sciences Blowout Price! @ $19.95

Whole thing for ~$100

Usual support stuff - Whey, Creatine, Sport Vitamin etcI

ts almost a PCT as I was injured and had to jump out of an Androlean run to get minor surgery

Surgery is now done and I want to jumpstart and improve the natural process (and stay lean)

Thoughts, concerns, advice?? Thanks

Okay formatting work that time

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest Id probably ditch the formadrol extreme and run an AI like Inhibit E or Erase. You can get Inhibit E at such a good price right now. If you run that with Titanium and DAA that would be a good stack along with your other stuff. Thats just my opinion though, I have never tried Formadol Extreme. Doesnt look bad though. The titaniumXL might be a better purcahse. I would probably ditch the OEP as well and get some Division 1.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I know LG is coming out with / just came out with a revised version of Formadrol EX FWIW

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
LOL, meaning non PH or AAS
Whats up with the formatting?
Can't get the "Enter Key" to stick (looks right when I type it)
Happens to me when I use Google Chrome. Go in Internet Explorer and it'll come out fine.

Hark

Hark

Awards
So it sounds like these supps were so cheap to make room for the "new and improved" formulas. Well that's cool by me (and at least they're not fakes)Do you think the above list will do what I'm looking for? A "natural" boost of test etc for recovery and rebuilding?And so nothing stronger shows up in my bloods

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I've found Rockmelt (built on Chrome) to work better than the stock Google chrome. Less weird glitches if that can be believed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see anything wrong with the stack.

Looks good :thumbsup: