Since 2009..anything beat ECA?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Been gone for over 2 years. Of course all the supplements have changed. Is there anything out there that can kick ECA off of my shelf?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nope. A few novel ingredients like 1,3D and the likes but those are getting the axe. I'd probably stick with ECA for low cost and consistent results.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA is pretty popular but the thought of popping aspirin just doesnt appeal to me. My next stack for leaning out will probably be TTA-500, LCLT, Raspberry Keytones, and an AI of some sort. Either the new Inhibit E or Erase.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Nope. A few novel ingredients like 1,3D and the likes but those are getting the axe. I'd probably stick with ECA for low cost and consistent results.

Oh hey, Bob. I see you're talking now.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
anything legal? Nah. Though alpha t2 and OEP stack is really quite good.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anything legal? Nah. Though alpha t2 and OEP stack is really quite good.
I have heard good things out of that stack. Maybe Ill try that with some TTA-500. Although with the caffeine the cramps might be too bad. Would have to stay hydrated or use a lower dose.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, EC....bringing weightlifters, dieters and asthmatics together since the 70's... ;)

..you're looking at it in terms of fat loss strictly? or preWO?

oh, and btw, welcome back man! I think Schrute or Admin will prolly be pm'ing you for past due membership dues, just don't give out your cc # thru pm yo....I made that mistake and had some pretty 'weird' charges being made...shame on you guys!!! :sly:

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
ECA is pretty solid, but I really liked Combustion.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Woah. I bet that is like coke. Be careful dude!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't see anything really giving EC a run for it's money, especially once you factor in costs.

You can somewhat mimic the effects of EC with supplements that we have now, i.e. thermogenesis, appetite suppression, et al.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing legal beats EC, and its ability to complement other products is unmatched.