Injury and Recovery Supplement Combo/Rotation

Ripped_Effect

Ripped_Effect

Awards
I was recently involved in a serious car accident, I have not been able to workout for about a year. I have put on about 50lbs of pure fat. I just want to know a good combo and rotation of supplements I should start with to get back in that game and get all this extra fat off.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For speeding injury healing I like.
Cissus
Collagen
Serrapeptase
Mag oil
Vit C

Ripped_Effect

Ripped_Effect

Awards
For speeding injury healing I like.
Cissus
Collagen
Serrapeptase
Mag oil
Vit C
I did some research on the supplements that you listed and your right they seem very good for tended and muscle recovery from injury. I would appreciate if any of you guys can add some info about some weight loss supplements that I could stack and rotate with the ones listed above.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would use orange triad as your multivitamin. It contains joint support: msm, chondroitin, and glucosamine. These will help repair joints, cartilidge. Orange TRIad also contains immune support, digestive aids and hefty vitamin dose. This one product will help signifigantly giving you a strong foundation.

Cissus is also great for reducing pain and helping rebuild connective
tissue. I recommend Blue Gene.

Not only does Blue Gene contain cissus, but also will boost test and regulate/control estrogen.

I assume your using some sort of narcotic (painkiller). These make your test levels drop signifigantly. Blue gene will help you get back to where you were. It will also aid in fat loss and energy.

The last two things are CLA and amino acids. The aminos will support fat loss and rebuilding muscle tissue. Two good amino products are Purple Wraath and Xtend. CLA will support fat loss and joint health too.

Let me know if I can be of anymore help.

Ripped_Effect

Ripped_Effect

Awards
I would use orange triad as your multivitamin. It contains joint support: msm, chondroitin, and glucosamine. These will help repair joints, cartilidge. Orange TRIad also contains immune support, digestive aids and hefty vitamin dose. This one product will help signifigantly giving you a strong foundation.

Cissus is also great for reducing pain and helping rebuild connective
tissue. I recommend Blue Gene.

Not only does Blue Gene contain cissus, but also will boost test and regulate/control estrogen.

I assume your using some sort of narcotic (painkiller). These make your test levels drop signifigantly. Blue gene will help you get back to where you were. It will also aid in fat loss and energy.

The last two things are CLA and amino acids. The aminos will support fat loss and rebuilding muscle tissue. Two good amino products are Purple Wraath and Xtend. CLA will support fat loss and joint health too.

Let me know if I can be of anymore help.
Yea I am on Narcotic pain medications, I think that might be why I gained so much weight, what do you mean buy dropping test levels?