Dermacrine

  1. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Dermacrine


    I found a bottle of LV Dermacrine in my supplement stash had a few questions. I'm planning on running it solo i know alot of people run it with something else but only other things i got is a bottle of D-Plex and Androlean. I plan on taking AI's cycle support through my run of it along with Orange Triad for my multi-vitamin, fish oil and Joint Force for added joint support. I was planning a PCT of Triazole or Erase for my AI, Testopro, Prime, and Lean Extreme. Also creatine and substerone to help keep my strength gains. Any advice for me? Did i miss anything besides a SERM obviously.

  2. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    43309
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    2.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    No Serm is needed for Dermacrine, especially only 1 bottle of Dermacrine which will give you a 4 week cycle. Your PCT is fine (if you'd even need one at all). Good luck.
  3. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Are you thinking of stacking the Derm with AL or D-Plex? I would actually go with the AL/Derm cycle would still be mildly suppressive and work out nicely.

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,076
    Rep Power
    323377
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    57.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    **** has one comming out soon, this month it hink. same thing (more servings per bottle/price) but same thing, I would rec grabing one or two and adding it to your derma and run it longer (its more worth while)
    I would re forma-d from LG if you want a natty typ AI.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  5. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    The LV Dermacrine did not get the same conversion rate that the topical did, you may not get too much from it (the same for Sustain Alpha). I would sell it and wait to get the one that **** is making, it will be superior to that for sure.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10112
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The LV Dermacrine did not get the same conversion rate that the topical did, you may not get too much from it (the same for Sustain Alpha). I would sell it and wait to get the one that **** is making, it will be superior to that for sure.
    X2, i used the LV and topical........2 different worlds.
  7. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Yeah i figured its always gonna be way less effective than topical obviously but figured since i had the bottle sitting around i might as well use it. Since i just bought a bottle of Taurus 7-Keto i might throw that in and just use the stack to cut up some more. Thanks for everyone replies appreciate it.
  8. New Member
    RawStrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    **** has one comming out soon, this month it hink. same thing (more servings per bottle/price) but same thing, I would rec grabing one or two and adding it to your derma and run it longer (its more worth while)
    I would re forma-d from LG if you want a natty typ AI.
    What is this forma-d?
  9. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1185
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    X2, i used the LV and topical........2 different worlds.
    I'm in PCT after a derma LV and Turinbol LV run, can't really say much for either... I have probably 3/4 of a turinbol bottle left over and like 2 and a bit bottles of derma remaining (I bought two cycles worth)

    So disappointed by the experience, but reckon I'll wait the allotted time and then run what's left BUT I did almost wonder at one point about just continuing with the remaining derma LV - pity I'd heard good things about the topical product and figured the LV would have been as good.

    Now thinking perhaps to cut my losses and just write it off to experience, they taste awful anyway!
  10. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I'm in PCT after a derma LV and Turinbol LV run, can't really say much for either... I have probably 3/4 of a turinbol bottle left over and like 2 and a bit bottles of derma remaining (I bought two cycles worth)

    So disappointed by the experience, but reckon I'll wait the allotted time and then run what's left BUT I did almost wonder at one point about just continuing with the remaining derma LV - pity I'd heard good things about the topical product and figured the LV would have been as good.

    Now thinking perhaps to cut my losses and just write it off to experience, they taste awful anyway!
    Sell them, get better stuff and plan for your next run. I don't see why you would run them again if you don't want to. Heck I know where you can get some of the original Havoc for your next run and then throw in the **** Transderm, that would be a great run at 6 weeks and you could probably stretch the derma an additional 2 if you run it at the front end of the cycle. That to me is a much smarter way to go.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  11. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1185
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Sell them, get better stuff and plan for your next run. I don't see why you would run them again if you don't want to. Heck I know where you can get some of the original Havoc for your next run and then throw in the **** Transderm, that would be a great run at 6 weeks and you could probably stretch the derma an additional 2 if you run it at the front end of the cycle. That to me is a much smarter way to go.
    Think you're right mate!! I can still buy havoc here in the UK without too much problem!!

    Have a couple of other things in pipeline though, so havoc may have to wait a while good shout though mate, thanks if my other plan goes south I'm going to look into it further AND I'll definitely look into the **** product!

    Cheers bro
  12. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Yeah hopefully some other things just popped up for me.
  13. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Think you're right mate!! I can still buy havoc here in the UK without too much problem!!

    Have a couple of other things in pipeline though, so havoc may have to wait a while good shout though mate, thanks if my other plan goes south I'm going to look into it further AND I'll definitely look into the **** product!

    Cheers bro
    Transaderm should be here any day now and I'm sure it will sell fast when it does arrive due to the high demand.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10112
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Transaderm should be here any day now and I'm sure it will sell fast when it does arrive due to the high demand.
    any day now. It should go on sale before the end of the month.
  15. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10717
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Actually it's looking more like beginning of next month. I thought I read a post last night that said they were waiting for it to arrive along with labels for them as well. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! At least we know it's on the way....just gotta keep playing the waiting game
  16. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Look for Transaderm to be available Sunday night to Monday morning. Only have 100 units right now so keep that in mind, as it wont last long!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  17. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10717
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    And after it's gone it's looking like another 4-6 weeks minimum for the next shipment! get it while it's hot!
  18. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.2%

    Where do I buy this when it's available?
  19. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    Where do I buy this when it's available?
    www.**********************
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  20. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Look for Transaderm to be available Sunday night to Monday morning. Only have 100 units right now so keep that in mind, as it wont last long!!
    This available yet?
  21. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    What is this forma-d?
    I'm guessing he meant Formadrol.

    Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    This available yet?
    I just pulled the store website up; I don't see it listed, yet.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  22. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  23. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23084
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just another reminder, you can still find Primordial Performance's Dermacrine topical. Let me know if you guys are interested.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  24. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Great news here!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 12:43 PM
  2. Dermacrine ETA
    By Grambo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:29 PM
  3. dermacrine
    By hardgainer823 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 02:32 PM
  4. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in