- 07-24-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm looking to buy a new protein/weight gainer, but all I have heard about are people complaining that this product or that product is poisonous. Studies have found traces of harmful substances like arsenic and such, but is it really as harmful as everyone claims? I really liked cystosport's protein products, especially their "monster" line. I'm sure many companies do this, and a friend said jokingly "The air we breathe is toxic, let alone any supplements or proteins." I definitely agree with this, but is there any harm in taking these now?
- 07-24-2011, 09:13 PM
- 5'9" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If it's as harmful as people claim, there's going to be a lot of sick people out there.
- 07-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah true. I just get tired of hearing everything is poisonous.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gettin'old in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2011, 03:25 PM
- By health4life24 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2009, 11:51 PM
- By lovehack in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2009, 09:39 PM
- By spres444 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2008, 09:57 PM
- By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 12-22-2007, 08:39 AM