ATD or 6 Bromo for use with DAA Product?

tclokes

Awards
I AM ALREADY USING PES ERASE. WHY BUY TRIAZOLE WHEN I HAVE UNOPENED BOTTLES OF AI'S IN THE CABINET.

I would like to run a DAA with an AI in the next month or so, I have 6 bromo and ATD on hand, just in my cabinet. From what I have researched, ATD is the Libido killer, but at high doses so is 6 bromo. I really would like to run 6 bromo at a low dosage everyday, as opposed to ATD every other day.

My questions are if I ran ATD over the next 2 months with the daa at 25mg everyday would it take a toll on my libido? And if I ran 6 bromo at 35 mg a day for two months would that be enough to even make a difference in estrogen management for DAA? Since its always said how strong ATD is compared to 6 bromo. The Bromo I have has both isomers.

For the record I am 6'4 277 right now, so I know that AI dosage is weight dependent.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on how you respond to DAA. If it increases your libido like some, then ATD may not be that detrimental. If you lose libido like some, then you may want to steer clear of ATD. 35mg of Bromo would be plenty enough to run along side a DAA cycle. Few people seem to understand just how strong an AI 6Br is. Just because it's not as active as ATD doesn't mean it's not a pretty potent ai on it's own. I would caution you to be aware of the apparent bromo isomer conversions to bromo-testosterone and reported degradation to Madol(pheraplex)

Some useful reading for you:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/169779-atd-vs-6-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/70810-6bromo-bloodwork.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/152062-good-ai-run-2.html

tclokes

Awards
Thank you for answering my question I asked this question on BB.com and it was straight ignored. I appreciate your help. I repped you by the way. I was aware of the 6 Bromo conversion, I will keep it low, and see about my libido. Thank you for your help. It just seems from my research, people generally liked 6 bromo more. Even I was using 6 bromo at 70 mg and bioforge my strength gain was rapid. When I get some extra money I triazole a try. Again thank for your help.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem man.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many caps/day of Erase are you using? For how long? And will you be continuing using it when you begin DAA?

tclokes

Awards
How many caps/day of Erase are you using? For how long? And will you be continuing using it when you begin DAA?
No I am tapering down erase now, honesty I didn't get much from erase. I had more of a drying effect and strength gain from a combo of 6 bromo, and bioforge. Actually erase or I3c is killing my libido on this go around. I hate to sound silly or stupid but on 6 bromo I had the expected symptoms of low e dry skin, dry scalp, no dry joints, on erase 2 caps nothing, 3 caps nothing, 4 caps nothing but being tired. Now down to two, just no dramatic, I really enjoyed 6 bromo. My PH experience is limited to the old jungle warfare and bam stack which was just AMAZING. But erase I don't know, I will give it another run next summer while im trying to cut. I just always see that 6 bromo is not effective at low doses, I just want to keep it low I use forged Bromo, which is 35 mg per cap. Again I woulndt blame my current libido crash on erase it might be the combination of erase and I3C.

tclokes

Awards
No I have been on erase about 6 weeks coming off soon, just wanted to continue on with another test booster/ai combo. I am really partial to 6 Bromo, I don't think at my weight atd at 25 mg would be a problem but I don't know. This is the only time in my life I have ever cut, I have been content with lifting heavy eating whatever and getting stronger, so I am trying to find a supplement combo to compliment a cut. If you have another view or suggestion I will gladly take it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do Inhibit E or Erase. Formestane is also good but you would need a topical. Havent heard much feedback out of PP's LV Form.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I am tapering down erase now, honesty I didn't get much from erase. I had more of a drying effect and strength gain from a combo of 6 bromo, and bioforge. Actually erase or I3c is killing my libido on this go around. I hate to sound silly or stupid but on 6 bromo I had the expected symptoms of low e dry skin, dry scalp, no dry joints, on erase 2 caps nothing, 3 caps nothing, 4 caps nothing but being tired. Now down to two, just no dramatic, I really enjoyed 6 bromo. My PH experience is limited to the old jungle warfare and bam stack which was just AMAZING. But erase I don't know, I will give it another run next summer while im trying to cut. I just always see that 6 bromo is not effective at low doses, I just want to keep it low I use forged Bromo, which is 35 mg per cap. Again I woulndt blame my current libido crash on erase it might be the combination of erase and I3C.
I'm by no means an expert (and others have and will chime in), but would gander to guess that this would be why your libido is down...wondering how long you stayed on 3 caps/erase...and why you would want to dose it (or any AI) higher to 'feel' low estrogen sides?...and how many caps/day of Erase/I3C you are on now? (since you've been tapering)....but back to your original question, yes, adding in DAA would help with keeping libido high(er)

Kung foo edit: With a DAA run, I'd opt for either Erase or ATD...fwiw...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on 3 caps of erase and noticed no libido shutdown.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
keep that inhibit e dose low if your libido is already low.High dose lowers libido for some.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikosktm Supplements 16
Anabolics 6
Supplements 7
Supplements 0
Stroke UR Ego Cycle Logs 5