ATD or 6 Bromo for use with DAA Product?

1. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

ATD or 6 Bromo for use with DAA Product?

I AM ALREADY USING PES ERASE. WHY BUY TRIAZOLE WHEN I HAVE UNOPENED BOTTLES OF AI'S IN THE CABINET.

I would like to run a DAA with an AI in the next month or so, I have 6 bromo and ATD on hand, just in my cabinet. From what I have researched, ATD is the Libido killer, but at high doses so is 6 bromo. I really would like to run 6 bromo at a low dosage everyday, as opposed to ATD every other day.

My questions are if I ran ATD over the next 2 months with the daa at 25mg everyday would it take a toll on my libido? And if I ran 6 bromo at 35 mg a day for two months would that be enough to even make a difference in estrogen management for DAA? Since its always said how strong ATD is compared to 6 bromo. The Bromo I have has both isomers.

For the record I am 6'4 277 right now, so I know that AI dosage is weight dependent.

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It depends on how you respond to DAA. If it increases your libido like some, then ATD may not be that detrimental. If you lose libido like some, then you may want to steer clear of ATD. 35mg of Bromo would be plenty enough to run along side a DAA cycle. Few people seem to understand just how strong an AI 6Br is. Just because it's not as active as ATD doesn't mean it's not a pretty potent ai on it's own. I would caution you to be aware of the apparent bromo isomer conversions to bromo-testosterone and reported degradation to Madol(pheraplex)

Some useful reading for you:

ATD vs 6 bromo
    6bromo bloodwork..
    Good AI to run with DAA? I have a few in mind....suggestions?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

Thank you for answering my question I asked this question on BB.com and it was straight ignored. I appreciate your help. I repped you by the way. I was aware of the 6 Bromo conversion, I will keep it low, and see about my libido. Thank you for your help. It just seems from my research, people generally liked 6 bromo more. Even I was using 6 bromo at 70 mg and bioforge my strength gain was rapid. When I get some extra money I triazole a try. Again thank for your help.
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

No problem man.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How many caps/day of Erase are you using? For how long? And will you be continuing using it when you begin DAA?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  6. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    How many caps/day of Erase are you using? For how long? And will you be continuing using it when you begin DAA?
    No I am tapering down erase now, honesty I didn't get much from erase. I had more of a drying effect and strength gain from a combo of 6 bromo, and bioforge. Actually erase or I3c is killing my libido on this go around. I hate to sound silly or stupid but on 6 bromo I had the expected symptoms of low e dry skin, dry scalp, no dry joints, on erase 2 caps nothing, 3 caps nothing, 4 caps nothing but being tired. Now down to two, just no dramatic, I really enjoyed 6 bromo. My PH experience is limited to the old jungle warfare and bam stack which was just AMAZING. But erase I don't know, I will give it another run next summer while im trying to cut. I just always see that 6 bromo is not effective at low doses, I just want to keep it low I use forged Bromo, which is 35 mg per cap. Again I woulndt blame my current libido crash on erase it might be the combination of erase and I3C.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    No I have been on erase about 6 weeks coming off soon, just wanted to continue on with another test booster/ai combo. I am really partial to 6 Bromo, I don't think at my weight atd at 25 mg would be a problem but I don't know. This is the only time in my life I have ever cut, I have been content with lifting heavy eating whatever and getting stronger, so I am trying to find a supplement combo to compliment a cut. If you have another view or suggestion I will gladly take it.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.22%

I would use a formestane instead
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    I would use a formestane instead
    This..^ If not Formestane then ATD.
    I'm Back...
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%

I would do Inhibit E or Erase. Formestane is also good but you would need a topical. Havent heard much feedback out of PP's LV Form.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.02%

Quote Originally Posted by tclokes View Post
    No I am tapering down erase now, honesty I didn't get much from erase. I had more of a drying effect and strength gain from a combo of 6 bromo, and bioforge. Actually erase or I3c is killing my libido on this go around. I hate to sound silly or stupid but on 6 bromo I had the expected symptoms of low e dry skin, dry scalp, no dry joints, on erase 2 caps nothing, 3 caps nothing, 4 caps nothing but being tired. Now down to two, just no dramatic, I really enjoyed 6 bromo. My PH experience is limited to the old jungle warfare and bam stack which was just AMAZING. But erase I don't know, I will give it another run next summer while im trying to cut. I just always see that 6 bromo is not effective at low doses, I just want to keep it low I use forged Bromo, which is 35 mg per cap. Again I woulndt blame my current libido crash on erase it might be the combination of erase and I3C.
    I'm by no means an expert (and others have and will chime in), but would gander to guess that this would be why your libido is down...wondering how long you stayed on 3 caps/erase...and why you would want to dose it (or any AI) higher to 'feel' low estrogen sides?...and how many caps/day of Erase/I3C you are on now? (since you've been tapering)....but back to your original question, yes, adding in DAA would help with keeping libido high(er)

Kung foo edit: With a DAA run, I'd opt for either Erase or ATD...fwiw...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%

I was on 3 caps of erase and noticed no libido shutdown.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

keep that inhibit e dose low if your libido is already low.High dose lowers libido for some.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%

Erase or Formestane

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6-Bromo
    By Suryoyo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:22 PM
  2. best 6-bromo product in the market?
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:28 PM
  3. 6-bromo in PCT
    By kjkriston in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 03:28 PM
  4. 6-bromo
    By nomoredex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:42 PM
  5. Best 6-Bromo product for NHA stack? Hyperdrol?
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 10:22 AM