Pics of Our cGMP Facility

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here are more of our warehouses- we have 4 separate connected warehouses, plus mfg.- with a total of 12,000 square feet. We are literally busting at the seams right now- we need 25K s.f. ........

Attachments

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the sneak peek :clap2:

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice....how much of a pain in the ass was it to get certified?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huge- but it was worth it- it was a 3 year side project on my end- probably the hardest part was developing written procedures for mfg. each product (different for each sku), analytical procedures, lab protocol, operating and cleaning machinery, intake of raws, testing protocol, packaging instructions, etc. We have some pretty decent hardware up in here now- an automatic encapsulator and a semi (75K/hr. capacity with both machines), multiple process equipment for mixing and granulating, a pretty decent packaging line with induction and heat-sealing, plus our own analytical lab with the capability to do ID, Assay, micro, pH, disintegration, bulk density, gravimetric analysis, etc. I will post pics of that on Monday when I get back in....

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
This is really cool looking. Thanks for the inside information and pictures of the facility.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem- if you guys want to know about the whole process- formulating, manufacturing, R&D, analytical testing, etc.- I can give you some pretty good insight...I am not a huge marketing guy- I dabble- but this is what separates our company from everyone else out there :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thx guys- if you are ever in CLT., lmk- we can set up a tour

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Always very interesting to see behind the scenes. Very Very Clean too. :clap2:

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for sharing this, Dirk. just another reason to love App Nut!!

**ps. still waiting for cool down** ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW. Must have cost a small fortune to get started

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!! Thanks for the insight.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Almost there on the Cool Down- formulation is done- but it has been a bitch to source....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't cheap- but this is something that you do in stages- if you plan correctly, you can do it in an incremental fashion so the associated costs don't kill you and you can space them out. On the compliance side and analytical side, you can either pay someone to do it, or do it yourself- I am glad that I did it myself, because it gives you a much greater understanding of your own products and the process behind them......

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure....maybe around end of august we will see cool down's release

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I currently work in a QA lab so I'm curious as to how your lab will be set up and what kind of instruments you are using.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure thing- I will post some pics today

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here you go- this is our QC Lab:

View attachment 41559View attachment 41560View attachment 41561

Pictured is the FT-NIR and Incubator (for Micro Testing) plus a few other things

Not Pictured- pH Tester, Bulk Density, Disintegration Tester, plus a couple other odds and ends.......other side of lab has a ton of boxes, etc. so it is a little messy- I will try to get more pics up later.....I have to test out a bunch of different things today, so everything is a little crazy atm

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice lab setup, where is the rest of the facility?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First page ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very cool. Always wondered what a supp mfr looked like on the inside. Heck, I'd like to make the drive to Charlotte just for the tour!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most companies out there are a warehouse, a computer, and a phone- and that's it :)

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
The pics don't load? I'm on my phone though so that's probably why. I'll check back when I get off work. Sounds nice though.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Great pics!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They did- but now they won't- I think the file is too big......

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice facility :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool, you are probably one of the few that does your own manufacturing so seeing a companies facility is so rare. I would like to see where people like BSN and MuscleTech make their crap, I am sure it would be eye opening for many.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's really cool rms thanks for sharing. It's always been one of my dreams actually to work in place like this.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is really fun- I get to play with lab equipment and formulations all day, plus work on the business side of things- it is a nice mix....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we should come out with a PH called "aftermath" i know totally random, but when RMS said play with formulations it made me think of how awesome "the one" was. it will be missed....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I developed close to 50 viable molecules before the **** hit the fan on PH's- its a shame that they will never be synthe'd- I can't take credit for The One, it was actually developed by someone else in the industry who is a lot smarter than me :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome that you posted pics! It's always cool to see things like this since I never worked in a factory of sorts.

Mike

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lucky- I think the bottle you found might be the last in existence- it was fun while it lasted