Adamantium, Titanium, Erase

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas. I haven't posted in awhile. Had a big move to Texas from Indiana and I didn't lift for 9 months. I've been back at it about 9 weeks now. Anyway, I have never really used natural anabolics, just ph's. I am going to try a few though before I move to the darkside in 2013. I see a lot of people just throw all 3 of these together in one run. I am splitting them up across 8 weeks to hopefully get a better impact AND figure which products work for me and which don't. I'm planning on a few natural runs next year before I do my first ever run on test e.

My idea: Titanium 4 weeks. 1 morning/pre workout. 1 evening. I do not know which way is better as far as 1st pill. Is it a sudden impact like a pre/wo drink or something gradual that I am better off doing at breakfast or on an empty stomach? Just curious to what everyone thinks is better.

Next 4 weeks: Adamantium/Erase. Finishing off the run with adamantium pre/workout and 3 erase caps split into 3 doses the first week and 2 split into morning and night for the remainder of the bottle. With the erase I like the idea of time on it lasting longer than the adamantium of kind of really clean everything up hormonally. It'll last almost 2 weeks longer than the adamantium.

What do you guys think?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
My idea: Titanium 4 weeks. 1 morning/pre workout. 1 evening. I do not know which way is better as far as 1st pill. Is it a sudden impact like a pre/wo drink or something gradual that I am better off doing at breakfast or on an empty stomach? Just curious to what everyone thinks is better.
Take 1 in the morning, take 1 in the evening.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback fellas. I imagine the stack is kick-ass! I just wanted to figure out what I respond best to. Hell, if I respond well to it then that will just be an important note to self next time haha

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely a good natty stack. ull likeit.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback fellas. I imagine the stack is kick-ass! I just wanted to figure out what I respond best to. Hell, if I respond well to it then that will just be an important note to self next time haha
When your all done let us know how it went:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hows the stack going for ya?