erase or daa casing lethargy?

emotif99

Awards
Currently running one scoop of daa and 2 of erase morning and night.

in the am taking daa and erase together with a protein shake, about an hour later i seem to get a feeling fatigue/lethargy and its a huge fight not to have a nap.

Anyone else had similar experience?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I dont remember lethargy when taking Erase, and have never taken DAA. Could be life style, quality of sleep, there are lots of factors.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
4 caps of erase is quite a bit, could be bringing your estro down too low and causing lethargy man

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on erase right now and not experiencing any lethargy. How does your carb intake look and are you getting adequate rest both sleep and time off training?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Erase nor DAA ever gave me lethargy but maybe estrogen is too low? Only thing I can think of.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I got a little lathargy towards the end of my first Erase run at only 2 caps a day. Ive heard of peopl feeling like sh** after a little while on DAA. Im running the DAA Erase stach right now, and I feel like sh#$, but Im pretty sure thats just hte 117 digree heat index hear in St. Louis :).

steppinRazor

Awards
no lethargy on DAA here.. will be adding erase in about 1.5-2 weeks. cant wait. i hear sleep is phenomenal on erase so maybe theres a connection?? hell idunno

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always had more energy if anything on daa.

emotif99

Awards
getting TONS of sleep, (i work from home) and because of that diet is spot on too...

only taking two caps of erase and started last week...

if it is low estro, what would you recommend to run with erase..

maybe i should really just stop taking it and eliminate it /or daa to figure it out...

thanks for your replies eitherway!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the proposed cortisol lowering effects of Erase if the lethargy is in an acute time frame after dosing you could try moving your first capsule to another time of the day.

Low cortisol can be associated with low energy. If you move your first dose to lunch time or after your workout you will quickly conclude whether it was Erase or not. :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes its the Erase lowering estrogen too much, you may have to taper down to 2 or 3.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently running one scoop of daa and 2 of erase morning and night.

in the am taking daa and erase together with a protein shake, about an hour later i seem to get a feeling fatigue/lethargy and its a huge fight not to have a nap.

Anyone else had similar experience?
I've not experienced lethargy with either Erase or products containing DAA. Unlike most suggestions here, since Erase has cortisol control effects, the lethargy could be caused by too much decrease in cortisol. Perhaps lower your dosage of Erase to 2 caps first dose and 1 cap second dose and see how it treats you.

~Rosie~

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Never any lethargy running DAA either

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good advice given ITT already...curious if you also started DAA at the same time as Erase (i.e. last week)? I bet if you kicked the Erase down to a 1/1 daily or a 1/1/1....and gave the DAA 2 weeks to fully kick in, you'll be in good shape...