PP Sustain + TCF-1 8 Week Stack, Thought?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natural Anti-Estrogen, SERM and Test booster + a proven and powerful Test booster. Should be a very good stack.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RedHulk was running something similiar to this. I know many use this combo in PCT to great effect.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
For some reason it's not talked about a lot anymore, but before PP created the "TRS stack" and promoted those supplements more as a use for PCT, A LOT of people ran Sustain (most notable the transdermal version) for test boosting purposes and most had nothing but amazing things to say about it. From libido, to energy levels, overall well being...it was amazing. Now...seems people only use it in PCT anymore...Don't know why, or what happened really...but I think you should enjoy Sustain + TCF-1

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try the adamanitum by athletix and get the LCLT in there. Unless you have some bulk you can take. Otherwise I really enjoyed my run of TCF-1. Tastes good and easy to dose.

Independent

Independent

Awards
I would try the adamanitum by athletix and get the LCLT in there. Unless you have some bulk you can take. Otherwise I really enjoyed my run of TCF-1. Tastes good and easy to dose.
I was going to say the same thing, I havent used daa but it has science behind it. I did use sustain after a run of dermacrine and it seemed to work quite well. It helped with libido and well being.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2 on the adamantium, but I still think the DAA's effects were diminished from what I'm used to!! But it's a great preworkout.