Injectable L-Carnitine....

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Cartispan.....

Please someone let me know of any experience....any good sites....anything pertaining....

Good or Bad...I want to hear it....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've never used it, but was wondering what your application is? Regular levocarnitine injection (200mg/ml) is delivered IV in a slow bolus at 10-300mg/kg for various label uses. I have no SC or IM info. It has a long t1/2 so once a day is all you'd need, and the inj. is many times more bioavailable than the oral if your just trying to get the benefits of carnitine on fatty acid metabolism.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I think I remember reading about people using it for site specific fat loss.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I think I remember reading about people using it for site specific fat loss.
Thats what I wanted to know about - from people I talk to, its supposed to be great....but thats not many. Thats why I was looking for some info...

DR. D - Im not really looking at IM, more for spot reduction....

Thoughts?

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I remember seeing adds for it in Muscular Developement and also John Romano of MD saying mexican bodybuilders swear by it. Here you go I looked it up in an old issue; goes on about patients losing 10 to 15 pounds in 2 weeks, call the company answer some questions and they have a doc prescribe it to you and it's mailed to you. Company's MB International, sounds too good to be true, that'swhy I didn't pay much attention to it but know you got me curious. Let us know what you find out.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That's some good info from BBBD. I've used carnitine orally on an empty stomach when dieting and always thought it was helping, but it's only about 15% bioavailoable. Sub-cutaneous injection sounds promising. You could buy the powder and mix your own. Adjust pH to 6.0-6.5 w/ HCl or NaOH and filter.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Oddessa, any updates?
**** man, sorry it took so long.
Well, the price is so high, I might go with DR. D's Suggestion and make my own, Ill be starting in a few weeks, so Ill post the results as they come.
I will say though that I am not doing a cutting cycle, but it will be a clean bulk with some cardio, so thats when I would be using it.

O14

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
**** man, sorry it took so long.
Well, the price is so high, I might go with DR. D's Suggestion and make my own, Ill be starting in a few weeks, so Ill post the results as they come.
I will say though that I am not doing a cutting cycle, but it will be a clean bulk with some cardio, so thats when I would be using it.

O14
No problem bro, keep us posted. I read about it on another board a while back and results weren't that great.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I am also interested on hearing some firsthand experience. I do believe i have found a place that sells it however i HAVE NOT ordered from them myself www.synthetek.com
If anyone decides to give it a go please report back with your results.