Formestane or Erase for on-cycle protection

nidhogg

Awards
Looking for an irreversible AI that isnt overly expensive like aromasin. I will be running this on a test base cycle incase its needed.

Which one of these is to be preferred?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Erase is truly strong enough to combat the estro from a test cycle. I love Erase and it's incredibly effective, but I wonder if it could truly work on cycle. Would love to see someone try. It would be great for everyone if you didn't have to use Arimidex or Aromasin.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure...I know people speak highly Erase in the anabolic section and on other anabolic forums

nidhogg

Awards
Erase is an irreversible/suicide AI

Formestane is not
You are right, i thought i read that formestane was irreversible too, but wikipedia states otherwise.

Well i guess thats out of the equation then.

I guess the real question is whether or not erase is strong enough to combat on-cycle estrogen. I mean it looks real good on in-vitro studies, but i have read some mixed reviews. Some state it does nothing but block cortisol

If i remember correctly the substance is a 7-keto metabolite, shouldnt this mean that 7-keto possesses some aromatase inhibiting actions itself?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think both are fine to use on cycle. You could also look into Formastanozol. It's a Transdermal Formestane that has some other goodies in it as well. The carrier in it is awesome and makes it a really effective product. Both are solid options.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
You are right, i thought i read that formestane was irreversible too, but wikipedia states otherwise.

Well i guess thats out of the equation then.
what's out of the equation? form? it's not a suicide inhibitor, but it's a selective one. in higher doses it resembles a suicide inhibitor.

If i remember correctly the substance is a 7-keto metabolite, shouldnt this mean that 7-keto possesses some aromatase inhibiting actions itself?
under the conditions of the steroidal structure-aromatase inhibition relationship, it is a favourable substituent. it only posseses these inhibition qualities if a 17-keto is present afaik. erase should work fine.

nidhogg

Awards
what's out of the equation? form? it's not a suicide inhibitor, but it's a selective one. in higher doses it resembles a suicide inhibitor.
Basically all Rx aromatase inhibitors are selective, so whats knew? My point was if it isnt suicidal i might aswell just purchase some letro. Dont get me wrong, if i didnt care about them being suicidal i would chose formestane over any Rx AI

If erase doesnt deliver i'll just go with aromasin

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Basically all Rx aromatase inhibitors are selective, so whats knew? My point was if it isnt suicidal i might aswell just purchase some letro. Dont get me wrong, if i didnt care about them being suicidal i would chose formestane over any Rx AI

If erase doesnt deliver i'll just go with aromasin
if you're looking for a cheap otc suicidal ai, just use inhibit-e. IIRC, its like 20 bucks shipped anywhere you look

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah...not at all. The amount if 7-oxo that actually converts its extremely small...probably microgram amounts.

Its like DHEA...you cant take a bunch of DHEA and turn into a beast just because its upstream to testosterone

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would use Forma stanzol. it increases LH and FSH levels, and IGF a bit too. Letro may be overkill unless your running a crazy cycle. If so you should only be looking at adex and letro. dostinex or caber should be there too if any compounds are progestnic.