11-spray + Androlean for summer cut?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 11-spray + Androlean for summer cut?


    11-Spray
    AndroLean 1-4 weeks


    PCT
    Testosterone Recovery Stack
    Forma Stanzol
    Could add SERM?
    5-8 weeks




    Extra supps I have lying around...
    Massfx
    Bioforge Original
    CL Blue Growth
    LG Sub-Sterone
    Alpha T2 & Shift


    I have tonz


    What can I add into the 4 weeks, and/or PCT..new bioforge?
    AnaBeta? $$$ isn't an issue as I barely take supps anymore.. figured Id try a nice stack for once!


    Does this look good for a cut?


    Im currently 10-11% 88-91kgs.. can post photo if anyone wants.., I won't be taking this until OCT... I wanna get down to 5-6% so Ill be still dieting til then...


    Let me know of any advice, tho I still need to get Androlean somehow! LOL


    Thanks!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    11-Spray
    AndroLean 1-4 weeks


    PCT
    Testosterone Recovery Stack
    Forma Stanzol
    Could add SERM?
    5-8 weeks




    Extra supps I have lying around...
    Massfx
    Bioforge Original
    CL Blue Growth
    LG Sub-Sterone
    Alpha T2 & Shift


    I have tonz


    What can I add into the 4 weeks, and/or PCT..new bioforge?
    AnaBeta? $$$ isn't an issue as I barely take supps anymore.. figured Id try a nice stack for once!


    Does this look good for a cut?


    Im currently 10-11% 88-91kgs.. can post photo if anyone wants.., I won't be taking this until OCT... I wanna get down to 5-6% so Ill be still dieting til then...


    Let me know of any advice, tho I still need to get Androlean somehow! LOL


    Thanks!
    Post pics and log this if you can. Hit me up with a pm for your troubles if you do. Whats your diet looking like?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  3. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Post pics and log this if you can. Hit me up with a pm for your troubles if you do. Whats your diet looking like?
    To be honest, my diet is normally avg.... like I eat whatever and stay leanish.. of late Ive started cleaning it up! I still eat some wholegrain/seeds bread, eggs, protein bar, chicken, salads... I thought id lean into it, before I take a serious dive into eating ultra clean! I ain't a huge eater tho, so generally I stick to Chicken Salads, Eggs, Shakes, Oats or Brown Rice, and LOW GI yogurts. Im not huge on veggies, half the time I can't fit them in! Im slowly working on a diet which I can stick to and is easy to follow!!


    Im not the typical obsessed trainer... Im kinda Meso I guess, but Ive never dieted or done cardio to get below 10% and I want to this year

    I thought this would be a nice diet/or recomp stack!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  4. Looking good buddy.

    To be honest, since you are one of the lucky bastards (lol) that can eat pretty much whatever you want and maintain leanness, I'd employ the KISS principle.

    Tweaking your diet will provide the most significant changes, and it's free!

    For someone like you, I'd simply cycle or lower your carbs and increase your lean protein......done!

    Adding 3 AM cardio sessions (BCAA's only....pre/peri/post w/o) will get you leaner as well.

    Good luck

  5. Perhaps an adjunct like this (especially preCardio and preTraining) will support your goals.

    Eviscerate Smolder - SICK!

  6. go with 11-spray + Androhard IMO

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    go with 11-spray + Androhard IMO
    Agreed. I may have seen your thread on another forum, or I'm going insane, but at that low BF% you will respond really well to Androhard.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Agreed. I may have seen your thread on another forum, or I'm going insane, but at that low BF% you will respond really well to Androhard.
    Definitely will, and I'll be following along bud if you log it


  9. hope you log this. like what BBG said, with your BF%, AH should work great for you
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Agreed. I may have seen your thread on another forum, or I'm going insane, but at that low BF% you will respond really well to Androhard.
    I'll go with insane, but I agree that AH would be awesome for him.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Agreed. I may have seen your thread on another forum, or I'm going insane, but at that low BF% you will respond really well to Androhard.
    LOL I planning this for my next cycle

  12. and NOT use FormaStanzol for your PCT this will reduce your DHT and AH will raise it so is counterproductive.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    and NOT use FormaStanzol for your PCT this will reduce your DHT and AH will raise it so is counterproductive.
    Hopefully, this doesn't blow up again.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Hahaha thanks guys! Thats what Ive started doing.. tonight Im doing my NO CARB DAY... I try do it once a week and Ive started added 20 mins cardio after training, 30 mins on off days!

    Androhard hey?

    What do i use for PCT then? I just thought forma would be ideal for a PCT as it dries out out! Dammmmmm

    Thanks for all the info!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Hahaha thanks guys! Thats what Ive started doing.. tonight Im doing my NO CARB DAY... I try do it once a week and Ive started added 20 mins cardio after training, 30 mins on off days!

    Androhard hey?

    What do i use for PCT then? I just thought forma would be ideal for a PCT as it dries out out! Dammmmmm

    Thanks for all the info!
    use PCT for 6+ weeks on AH not for 4 but you can use DAA if you wish BTW i recommend you add LCLT

  16. TRS+low dose SERM is my recommendation. I'd go over the reasons to not use Form in PCT, but the **** crew always get their panties in a knot about it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    TRS+low dose SERM is my recommendation. I'd go over the reasons to not use Form in PCT, but the **** crew always get their panties in a knot about it.
    LOL

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    TRS+low dose SERM is my recommendation. I'd go over the reasons to not use Form in PCT, but the **** crew always get their panties in a knot about it.
    for sure!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    for sure!
    Lit-up seems like it could be a sweet addition to PCT as an alternative preworkout... did they ever change the over-sweet taste and red dye lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    TRS+low dose SERM is my recommendation. I'd go over the reasons to not use Form in PCT, but the **** crew always get their panties in a knot about it.
    I might be the only one, but I think toco-8 is the most important part of the TRS.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I might be the only one, but I think toco-8 is the most important part of the TRS.
    Eh, I think the entire stack is why it's so great, but ya Toco-8 has an endless amount of benefits it seems


  22. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Eh, I think the entire stack is why it's so great, but ya Toco-8 has an endless amount of benefits it seems
    Agreed, it's all important, but I think the health of the testes is the most important thing in bringing them back from a cycle. Nothing better than free-radical fighting tocotrienols!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Hahaha thanks guys! Thats what Ive started doing.. tonight Im doing my NO CARB DAY... I try do it once a week and Ive started added 20 mins cardio after training, 30 mins on off days!

    Androhard hey?

    What do i use for PCT then? I just thought forma would be ideal for a PCT as it dries out out! Dammmmmm

    Thanks for all the info!
    Did you finalize your cycle plan?


  24. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Did you finalize your cycle plan?
    Nope, I aint in a real rush... I wasnt going to start running it til OCT 1st... I still have to find a way of getting Androhard.. I am in Australia!

    But I'll prob run Androhard 6 weeks, plus 11-spray for the last 4 weeks...

    PCT will be TRS, maybe low serm... some form of test booster!! Ive just been working flat out, I barely got time to log on here atm

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Nope, I aint in a real rush... I wasnt going to start running it til OCT 1st... I still have to find a way of getting Androhard.. I am in Australia!

    But I'll prob run Androhard 6 weeks, plus 11-spray for the last 4 weeks...

    PCT will be TRS, maybe low serm... some form of test booster!! Ive just been working flat out, I barely got time to log on here atm
    That gives you plenty of time to plan and organize the entire cycle and PCT. A well though out cycle should take months to configure instead of throwing it together within a few days.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That gives you plenty of time to plan and organize the entire cycle and PCT. A well though out cycle should take months to configure instead of throwing it together within a few days.
    Yup, it gives me time to choose what to run in my PCT...support supplements, what test booster I'd like to run... so no rushing!

    I was going to do 4 weeks of something from August 1st? I have like 10g of bulk 11oxo, was considering running that low dose with ERASE/T2/SHIFT......

    Then taking 4 weeks off.. and Oct 1st starting something else..

    I dont really take anything, but I buy quite a bit and it just sits in boxes :| lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That gives you plenty of time to plan and organize the entire cycle and PCT. A well though out cycle should take months to configure instead of throwing it together within a few days.
    Yup, it gives me time to choose what to run in my PCT...support supplements, what test booster I'd like to run... so no rushing!

    I was going to do 4 weeks of something from August 1st? I have like 10g of bulk 11oxo, was considering running that low dose with ERASE/T2/SHIFT......

    Then taking 4 weeks off.. and Oct 1st starting something else..

    I dont really take anything, but I buy quite a bit and it just sits in boxes :| lol

  28. I'm right there with you on that. I don't take much year-round, but I slowly accumulate supplements and then blast them for a specific goal.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm right there with you on that. I don't take much year-round, but I slowly accumulate supplements and then blast them for a specific goal.
    Toco-8 is basically my only year round supplement at this point. Other than green tea in pill form or tea form...
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Toco-8 is basically my only year round supplement at this point. Other than green tea in pill form or tea form...
    ALA and Sesamin oil have had a permanent place in my arsenal for about 6 months now and don't plan on not using them.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  31. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    ALA and Sesamin oil have had a permanent place in my arsenal for about 6 months now and don't plan on not using them.
    Sesamin Oil? I know of ALA, what's the Sesamin used for?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Sesamin Oil? I know of ALA, what's the Sesamin used for?
    Sesamin works through (PPAR-alpha activation)

  33. Toco-8 is a great product....year round user as well.
    E-Pharm / Prototype Nutrition Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Sesamin works through (PPAR-alpha activation)
    Ah I see, thanks. Gave me enough to go on for google. So a year round fat loss product, sounds good to me.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Burn View Post
    Toco-8 is a great product....year round user as well.
    Agreed, along with a multi and as MAxximal mentioned sesamin is another good one


  36. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Ah I see, thanks. Gave me enough to go on for google. So a year round fat loss product, sounds good to me.
    It's so much more than that. It helps with liver, lipids, and kidney health and is a hell of an antioxidant.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  37. Don't mean to hijack but Rodja - do you have recommendations for good sesamin sources? I used the old avant labs version a long time ago and it was awesome, ever since I've had bad luck finding a decent sesamin distributor.

  38. I found some last year and stocked up on it, but I'm not sure if he's still around.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  39. Quote Originally Posted by dvp View Post
    Don't mean to hijack but Rodja - do you have recommendations for good sesamin sources? I used the old avant labs version a long time ago and it was awesome, ever since I've had bad luck finding a decent sesamin distributor.
    I think Primaforce still makes it


  40. Scivation
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in