5-8 weeks

Extra supps I have lying around...
Massfx
Bioforge Original
CL Blue Growth
LG Sub-Sterone
Alpha T2 & Shift

I have tonz

What can I add into the 4 weeks, and/or PCT..new bioforge?
AnaBeta? $$$ isn't an issue as I barely take supps anymore.. figured Id try a nice stack for once!

Does this look good for a cut?

Im currently 10-11% 88-91kgs.. can post photo if anyone wants.., I won't be taking this until OCT... I wanna get down to 5-6% so Ill be still dieting til then...

Let me know of any advice, tho I still need to get Androlean somehow! LOL

Thanks!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-Spray
AndroLean 1-4 weeks

PCT
Testosterone Recovery Stack
Forma Stanzol
Could add SERM?
5-8 weeks

Extra supps I have lying around...
Massfx
Bioforge Original
CL Blue Growth
LG Sub-Sterone
Alpha T2 & Shift

I have tonz

What can I add into the 4 weeks, and/or PCT..new bioforge?
AnaBeta? $$$ isn't an issue as I barely take supps anymore.. figured Id try a nice stack for once!

Does this look good for a cut?

Im currently 10-11% 88-91kgs.. can post photo if anyone wants.., I won't be taking this until OCT... I wanna get down to 5-6% so Ill be still dieting til then...

Let me know of any advice, tho I still need to get Androlean somehow! LOL

Thanks!
Post pics and log this if you can. Hit me up with a pm for your troubles if you do. Whats your diet looking like?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post pics and log this if you can. Hit me up with a pm for your troubles if you do. Whats your diet looking like?
To be honest, my diet is normally avg.... like I eat whatever and stay leanish.. of late Ive started cleaning it up! I still eat some wholegrain/seeds bread, eggs, protein bar, chicken, salads... I thought id lean into it, before I take a serious dive into eating ultra clean! I ain't a huge eater tho, so generally I stick to Chicken Salads, Eggs, Shakes, Oats or Brown Rice, and LOW GI yogurts. Im not huge on veggies, half the time I can't fit them in! Im slowly working on a diet which I can stick to and is easy to follow!!

Im not the typical obsessed trainer... Im kinda Meso I guess, but Ive never dieted or done cardio to get below 10% and I want to this year :)

I thought this would be a nice diet/or recomp stack!!!

Attachments

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good buddy. ;)

To be honest, since you are one of the lucky bastards (lol) that can eat pretty much whatever you want and maintain leanness, I'd employ the KISS principle.

Tweaking your diet will provide the most significant changes, and it's free!

For someone like you, I'd simply cycle or lower your carbs and increase your lean protein......done!

Adding 3 AM cardio sessions (BCAA's only....pre/peri/post w/o) will get you leaner as well.

Good luck

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go with 11-spray + Androhard IMO
Agreed. I may have seen your thread on another forum, or I'm going insane, but at that low BF% you will respond really well to Androhard.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I may have seen your thread on another forum, or I'm going insane, but at that low BF% you will respond really well to Androhard.
Definitely will, and I'll be following along bud if you log it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hope you log this. like what BBG said, with your BF%, AH should work great for you

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll go with insane, but I agree that AH would be awesome for him.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and NOT use FormaStanzol for your PCT this will reduce your DHT and AH will raise it so is counterproductive.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha thanks guys! Thats what Ive started doing.. tonight Im doing my NO CARB DAY... I try do it once a week and Ive started added 20 mins cardio after training, 30 mins on off days!

Androhard hey?

What do i use for PCT then? I just thought forma would be ideal for a PCT as it dries out out! Dammmmmm

Thanks for all the info!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha thanks guys! Thats what Ive started doing.. tonight Im doing my NO CARB DAY... I try do it once a week and Ive started added 20 mins cardio after training, 30 mins on off days!

Androhard hey?

What do i use for PCT then? I just thought forma would be ideal for a PCT as it dries out out! Dammmmmm

Thanks for all the info!
use PCT for 6+ weeks on AH not for 4 but you can use DAA if you wish BTW i recommend you add LCLT :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRS+low dose SERM is my recommendation. I'd go over the reasons to not use Form in PCT, but the NTBM crew always get their panties in a knot about it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for sure!
Lit-up seems like it could be a sweet addition to PCT as an alternative preworkout... did they ever change the over-sweet taste and red dye lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRS+low dose SERM is my recommendation. I'd go over the reasons to not use Form in PCT, but the NTBM crew always get their panties in a knot about it.
I might be the only one, but I think toco-8 is the most important part of the TRS.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might be the only one, but I think toco-8 is the most important part of the TRS.
Eh, I think the entire stack is why it's so great, but ya Toco-8 has an endless amount of benefits it seems

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, I think the entire stack is why it's so great, but ya Toco-8 has an endless amount of benefits it seems
Agreed, it's all important, but I think the health of the testes is the most important thing in bringing them back from a cycle. Nothing better than free-radical fighting tocotrienols!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Androhard hey?

Thanks for all the info!
Did you finalize your cycle plan?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you finalize your cycle plan?
Nope, I aint in a real rush... I wasnt going to start running it til OCT 1st... I still have to find a way of getting Androhard.. I am in Australia!

But I'll prob run Androhard 6 weeks, plus 11-spray for the last 4 weeks...

PCT will be TRS, maybe low serm... some form of test booster!! Ive just been working flat out, I barely got time to log on here atm :(

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, I aint in a real rush... I wasnt going to start running it til OCT 1st... I still have to find a way of getting Androhard.. I am in Australia!

But I'll prob run Androhard 6 weeks, plus 11-spray for the last 4 weeks...

PCT will be TRS, maybe low serm... some form of test booster!! Ive just been working flat out, I barely got time to log on here atm :(
That gives you plenty of time to plan and organize the entire cycle and PCT. A well though out cycle should take months to configure instead of throwing it together within a few days.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That gives you plenty of time to plan and organize the entire cycle and PCT. A well though out cycle should take months to configure instead of throwing it together within a few days.
Yup, it gives me time to choose what to run in my PCT...support supplements, what test booster I'd like to run... so no rushing!

I was going to do 4 weeks of something from August 1st? I have like 10g of bulk 11oxo, was considering running that low dose with ERASE/T2/SHIFT......

Then taking 4 weeks off.. and Oct 1st starting something else..

I dont really take anything, but I buy quite a bit and it just sits in boxes :| lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, it gives me time to choose what to run in my PCT...support supplements, what test booster I'd like to run... so no rushing!

I was going to do 4 weeks of something from August 1st? I have like 10g of bulk 11oxo, was considering running that low dose with ERASE/T2/SHIFT......

Then taking 4 weeks off.. and Oct 1st starting something else..

I dont really take anything, but I buy quite a bit and it just sits in boxes :| lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm right there with you on that. I don't take much year-round, but I slowly accumulate supplements and then blast them for a specific goal.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm right there with you on that. I don't take much year-round, but I slowly accumulate supplements and then blast them for a specific goal.
Toco-8 is basically my only year round supplement at this point. Other than green tea in pill form or tea form...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toco-8 is basically my only year round supplement at this point. Other than green tea in pill form or tea form...
ALA and Sesamin oil have had a permanent place in my arsenal for about 6 months now and don't plan on not using them.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALA and Sesamin oil have had a permanent place in my arsenal for about 6 months now and don't plan on not using them.
Sesamin Oil? I know of ALA, what's the Sesamin used for?

Feel The Burn

Awards
Toco-8 is a great product....year round user as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sesamin works through (PPAR-alpha activation)
Ah I see, thanks. Gave me enough to go on for google. So a year round fat loss product, sounds good to me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah I see, thanks. Gave me enough to go on for google. So a year round fat loss product, sounds good to me.
It's so much more than that. It helps with liver, lipids, and kidney health and is a hell of an antioxidant.

dvp

Awards
Don't mean to hijack but Rodja - do you have recommendations for good sesamin sources? I used the old avant labs version a long time ago and it was awesome, ever since I've had bad luck finding a decent sesamin distributor.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found some last year and stocked up on it, but I'm not sure if he's still around.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't mean to hijack but Rodja - do you have recommendations for good sesamin sources? I used the old avant labs version a long time ago and it was awesome, ever since I've had bad luck finding a decent sesamin distributor.
I think Primaforce still makes it

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scivation

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

I prob can't find any Andro series at the moment, as I can't get it yet! It's difficult being an Aussie.

My choices left are:

1#
1g of 11-oxo per day 6 weeks

2#
Var 60-80mg 6 weeks

3#
Iforce Protodrol 50mg 4 weeks

4#
Ostarine

Mate of mine has access to most phs. Ohwell

I might just stay natural and do 11-oxo, as it's semi legal in AU. Im pretty lean anyways, I prob would be looking at a recomp more than a cut.. tho 6-7% would be nice but that would only be 4kgs away Id say!

Its all too hard! Ha ha

Any advice?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would choose either the first option or the last. This way you mitigate a lot of shutdown that might occur. Sustain Alpha or another SERM can be used pretty effectively for PCT.

Androlean will work fior this purpose as well, but if you can't find it, then you can't :(

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would choose either the first option or the last. This way you mitigate a lot of shutdown that might occur. Sustain Alpha or another SERM can be used pretty effectively for PCT.

Androlean will work fior this purpose as well, but if you can't find it, then you can't :(
Yeah Its too hard for me to get in time! I might be able to score some Androhard down the track, but yeah DHEA is written all over it & Aussie customs no no like!

:D

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have used 11-Spray in the past. It did not lean me out very much, if any. It will help with bulking, however it is very weak and needs to be dosed high. I have also used 7-Spray for leaning, it did not help much.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used 11-Spray in the past. It did not lean me out very much, if any. It will help with bulking, however it is very weak and needs to be dosed high. I have also used 7-Spray for leaning, it did not help much.
I keep seeing such great reviews of 11-oxo... makes me sad to see you say this about 11-spray (the active that 11-oxo converts to, afaik). Looks like I'll be sticking to Androlean for my next cut... maybe throw some 11-oxo in anyway.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep seeing such great reviews of 11-oxo... makes me sad to see you say this about 11-spray (the active that 11-oxo converts to, afaik). Looks like I'll be sticking to Androlean for my next cut... maybe throw some 11-oxo in anyway.
Most users who ran the bulk, ran above 1g per day.... even PA said, dose it as high as you can afford.

:)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most users who ran the bulk, ran above 1g per day.... even PA said, dose it as high as you can afford.

:)
Hmmph. I wonder how 1.5 grams would do, then. Is 11-spray and 11-oxo bulk a decent combo? I wonder.