Eviscerate Smolder - SICK!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical fat burners SUCK.

Never got crap out of any of these yet I continue to be a sucker and try many of them.

Eviscerate Smolder is just plain SICK!

It's almost insulting to put this stuff in the same category as the other BUNK inept topical "fat burners".

This stuff is amazing. Only 4 days in and I already see results.

No local water weight whatsoever either.

Added benefit - You get this dark bronze "free tan" from the stuff after application.

This stuff could not have been more appropriately named ("smolder") as it's borderline intolerable HEAT.

Mad mad props to DSade/Genomyx on a product that is underhyped and over-performs!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Amazing product...burns like a mofo!!! But it works!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting review. I was going to buy one before a photoshoot and emailed Matt to ask recommendations between the two and the old RPN Atomic Meltdown. I won a tub of Thiomucase through NTBM so didn't purchase anything topical, it never came through for whatever reason so I am on the hunt again.

Whacked, which others have you tried? No reviews needed, I know you don't like writing bad reviews.

Ben

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've used it twice, 2 bottles each time and it has never done anything for me. In fact I just through a half bottle in the trash.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does it smell weird? I want to try this.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipoburn

Yohimburn

AbSolutions

LipoRedux

Targex

Interesting review. I was going to buy one before a photoshoot and emailed Matt to ask recommendations between the two and the old RPN Atomic Meltdown. I won a tub of Thiomucase through NTBM so didn't purchase anything topical, it never came through for whatever reason so I am on the hunt again.

Whacked, which others have you tried? No reviews needed, I know you don't like writing bad reviews.

Ben

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well dermatherm smells like big red so I guess I cant complain about vapor rub I really like dermatherm target

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Discernable results? Water weight?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From dermatherm?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
noticeable results, I have an old log if you want to see it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, please - thanks!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I've used a ton of topicals (Lipoburn, Dermatherm, Targex, 7 Keto Spray, Lipoderm Ultra, Napalm, Abliderate) and Eviscerate/Eviscerate Smolder is always the best.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am gonna buy some

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Topical fat burners SUCK.

Never got crap out of any of these yet I continue to be a sucker and try many of them.

Eviscerate Smolder is just plain SICK!

It's almost insulting to put this stuff in the same category as the other BUNK inept topical "fat burners".

This stuff is amazing. Only 4 days in and I already see results.

No local water weight whatsoever either.

Added benefit - You get this dark bronze "free tan" from the stuff after application.

This stuff could not have been more appropriately named ("smolder") as it's borderline intolerable HEAT.

Mad mad props to DSade/Genomyx on a product that is underhyped and over-performs!

I agree this is a great proudct esp for those who want a lesser burn feeling.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna buy some
I think you should, but definitely read up on it first. The OG is supposedly most effective, but the burn is very real and intense. You put that stuff on your gut/chest and then workout later and it will feel like a fire has been started on you. You have to be very careful about how you put it on and avoid doing things like touching your eyes (I use latex gloves).

I'm not trying to discourage you from getting the product because it is imo the best of it's kind and very effective. But you have to be very mindful with the capsacian in Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We shall see which one I will get, but ideally id like to get the most effective. The only topical I have used is Dermatherm Target and I hear great things from Genomyx.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We shall see which one I will get, but ideally id like to get the most effective. The only topical I have used is Dermatherm Target and I hear great things from Genomyx.
If I remember correctly Dsade estimated that the OG was 10-15% stronger than Smolder. It will be in a post on here somewhere.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You want OG eviscerate then, not eviscerate smolder. If you like to order from Nutra you might hurry, it says only 3 left. Even better get it and heat for that nice price in the stack. For that you REALLY better hurry as it says 2 left. Good luck :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
During my contest prep, I apply eviscerate to my mid-section in the AM.. works like a charm. I also use absolution plus, with a neopreme belt at night.. its a really strong diuretic cream.. says for fat loss, but I use it for diuretic purposes.

Mike

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
During my contest prep, I apply eviscerate to my mid-section in the AM.. works like a charm. I also use absolution plus, with a neopreme belt at night.. its a really strong diuretic cream.. says for fat loss, but I use it for diuretic purposes.

Mike
Good to know, Mike! That avatar picture is you, brother? You look like you have a VERY tight physique! You're a very inspirational bodybuilder.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know, Mike! That avatar picture is you, brother? You look like you have a VERY tight physique! You're a very inspirational bodybuilder.

Yea that is me. Thanks for the words bro, means a lot as I am about to start a whole new contest prep for the Eastern USA's any day now.. latest Friday.

Mike

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Summerviscerate sales, coming soon :)
YES please!! Really want to use this again...I have third of a bottle (smolder) left now, but really want the temp outside to get at least below 100 first before I crack it back open...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established