help me with a natural lean gains stack!

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so it seems that DAA is a thing of the past on here... ive got a tub ready to go for the fall... but now im interested in the new stuff on here..

im thinking anabeta+erase for a bit of a recomp/lean stack... any suggestions on anything to add/anything to contribute to strength gains while ive got a little extra money??

any advice is appreciated!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking for a hardcore stack TitaniumXL/Division 1/ Formula-X/Ana-beta/Erase stack would be the most potent for a natural increase in testosterone, lower estrogen and putting your body in an anabolic state. The stack all together is under $150 for a month. Not sure who told you DAA was a thing of the past??? I'ts pretty popular on here, Formula-X has a DAA/LCLT combo which works amazing the LCLT will enhance the overall effects of the stack.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/179432-what-your-future.html <--- Great stack suggestions here!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your looking for a hardcore stack TitaniumXL/Division 1/ Formula-X/Ana-beta/Erase stack would be the most potent for a natural increase in testosterone, lower estrogen and putting your body in an anabolic state. The stack all together is under $150 for a month. Not sure who told you DAA was a thing of the past??? I'ts pretty popular on here, Formula-X has a DAA/LCLT combo which works amazing the LCLT will enhance the overall effects of the stack.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/179432-what-your-future.html <--- Great stack suggestions here!
I would look into this Bill, if you can't afford all of it the Titanium, Adamantium, or Division 1 would be a great addition. Also you could look into Endosurge, seems to be a promising new product. Cant go wrong with any of the Athletix stuff. Test boostage to the max.(naturally speaking) :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA is not a thing of the past for me.

SNS DAA
CEL Formestane
SNS ZMA

^2nd day on this stack.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
PES AnaBeta
PES Erase
Athletix Sports Division 1 or DS Activate Xtreme (probably go with Acitvate if you have the cash)
Athletix Sports Adamantium
USP Labs Powerfull
SNS ZMA

FOR THE WIN!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I am thinking of doing DAA / Erase in September and see how it goes, then depending on the results, from there maybe add a t-booster the next go around.

Currently a week and 1/2 ish into trying DAA for the first time, nothing crazy to report (some acne increase) but most peopel say its at least 2 weeks until you notice anything..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish there was more reserarch on DAA :/

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look into this Bill, if you can't afford all of it the Titanium, Adamantium, or Division 1 would be a great addition. Also you could look into Endosurge, seems to be a promising new product. Cant go wrong with any of the Athletix stuff. Test boostage to the max.(naturally speaking) :D

I like the sounds of that :D

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys... see, my thing is that if im going natural, i want to run at least 6 weeks, and while i have some extra money right now, i dont want to spend TOO much, you know? im going to look into titanium and admantium, i keep hearing so much about them.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the help guys... see, my thing is that if im going natural, i want to run at least 6 weeks, and while i have some extra money right now, i dont want to spend TOO much, you know? im going to look into titanium and admantium, i keep hearing so much about them.
Titanium/Adamantium stack is still on sale for $44.95 and Division 1 Intro sale is on for $27.99. The Division 1 lasts about 6 weeks as well.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Titanium/Adamantium stack is still on sale for $44.95 and Division 1 Intro sale is on for $27.99. The Division 1 lasts about 6 weeks as well.
ahh, theres so much i wanna try and i still have my daa sitting in my bathroom and im currently on day 10 of beast super test so im good for the next, like, 4-6 months lol. im gonna give this a look, but then theres anabeta and endosurge that have piqued my interest too... dammit, haha

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
perhaps i could just through the titanium in with my DAA/inhibit-e stack??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so it seems that DAA is a thing of the past on here... ive got a tub ready to go for the fall... but now im interested in the new stuff on here..

im thinking anabeta+erase for a bit of a recomp/lean stack... any suggestions on anything to add/anything to contribute to strength gains while ive got a little extra money??

any advice is appreciated!
Sounds like youve done your research. Proceed with your plan

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
DAA is great, about to start some sns DAA powder along with the following..

Sns beta alanine caps
Agmatine
Sns Alcar
Sns liver assist
Now l dopa
Da Vinci d3

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since you already have DAA....

AnaBeta + Erase + DAA that seems like a very legit stack right there.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA isn't a thing of the past. You're interested in Erase and these two compounds complement each other very well. Here's a simple and fairly cheap stack you can run.

-SNS DAA (very cheap and exceptional quality)
-Erase

You could also throw in the Anabeta is your funds permit.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the help, guys.

ive already got the DAA and inhibit-e, so would the erase really be much of a help?

im thinking daa+erase (or, in my case, inhibit-e since i already have it)+anabeta would be my best bet.... maybe titanium xl? that way id only have the anabeta and titanium left to get... unless erase really would help

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Amino acids, primary Leucine (Purple PSYKO)
A good protein product
a good multi (Orange TRIAD)
A creatine (optional)
Preworkout product (White FLOOD v2)

And if you want to really beef it up
A test booster (Blue GENE, DAA)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for all the help, guys.

ive already got the DAA and inhibit-e, so would the erase really be much of a help?

im thinking daa+erase (or, in my case, inhibit-e since i already have it)+anabeta would be my best bet.... maybe titanium xl? that way id only have the anabeta and titanium left to get... unless erase really would help
I would go daa, Erase, Anabeta and TitaniumXL all together, but if you already have the inhibit-e and plan on taking it I wouldn't stack Erase with it.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
I would go daa, Erase, Anabeta and TitaniumXL all together, but if you already have the inhibit-e and plan on taking it I wouldn't stack Erase with it.
thats what i was thinking.... so its settled.... gotta get some anabeta and titanium xl for my end of the year stack! (still got about 5 weeks of supertest left, then im going to take a few months off as opposed to only 4 weeks)

thanks for the advice.

ps - how does this sound?

weeks 1-~7 3g DAA ED
weeks 2-8 25mg inhibit-e ED
weeks 5-8 anabeta ED
weeks 5-8 titanium xl ED?

should i do inhibit-e at 50mg weeks 5-8? continue its use for a week or so after i finish up the boosters?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
next time im getting erase.... i just got the IE to stack with the DAA when they were on sale... then figured i should wait, and throw a few more things in for max results.

will the IE help with some of that 'stubborn' fat?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what i was thinking.... so its settled.... gotta get some anabeta and titanium xl for my end of the year stack! (still got about 5 weeks of supertest left, then im going to take a few months off as opposed to only 4 weeks)

thanks for the advice.

ps - how does this sound?

weeks 1-~7 3g DAA ED
weeks 2-8 25mg inhibit-e ED
weeks 5-8 anabeta ED
weeks 5-8 titanium xl ED?

should i do inhibit-e at 50mg weeks 5-8? continue its use for a week or so after i finish up the boosters?
Sounds great!

Not too sure about the inhibit-e tho, I'm sure a rep will be in here soon to help ya out with that.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great!

Not too sure about the inhibit-e tho, I'm sure a rep will be in here soon to help ya out with that.
Agreed, that looks good. I'd personally start the inhibit-e a little later, at the beginning of week 3, but your setup will work too.