Ultima..expectations

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Hey Guys,
It seems like the only supplements that "work" for me are protein powders!

I have been taking 1 scoop of ultima 30-45 minutes before my workouts for about 2.5 weeks now. I am 205lbs, so maybe I should take two scoops but I hold the ingredients under my tongue, and do everything I can think of. I notice no results (pump, focus, energy) except that it tastes horrible (sorry omega..).

Are most of you guys who use this dosing 2 scoops? I usually work out M,T,TH,F and wednesday and weekends off. Should I take some on off days? right now I currently take mono in my pwo shake and on weekends.

Thanks

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Ultima wont give you a rush like a stimmed pre...

I like Ultima when Im off the stims.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
for me i do full dose 30min before i workout.... then half in my water jug...it works for me... i get the focus i need... love it..

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
for me i do full dose 30min before i workout.... then half in my water jug...it works for me... i get the focus i need... love it..
is 2 scoops a full dose for you?

forgot to mention I am not knocking omega, I find that my body is quite "resistant" to supplements...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
not everything works for everyone! might want to try something else.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I found that Omega actually gets better with time, unlike most other preworkout products. It seems to build in your system. I agree the taste could be improved. I mix mine with gatoraide or lemonade and it's not too bad.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a bigger guy, take two scoops.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
is 2 scoops a full dose for you?forgot to mention I am not knocking omega, I find that my body is quite "resistant" to supplements...
I take 1 full and 1/2 for drinking@ the gym