USP Labs - Asteroid Stack HELP - Low Endurance and Stength Loss

WhiteSlatonWV

Awards
I'm currently on week 3 of the asteroid stack (PowerFull, Anabolic Pump, Prime, and Jack3d). I have noticed a decrease in strength, but my major issue is that i feel fatigued during my workout. They say to take Jack3d and PowerFull for preworkout. However with PowerFull you cannot consume more than 5g of carbs. I do not understand how I can do a workout without eating carbs before hand. My diet is prettty strong, but here is my stack schedule.

Wake Up - 1 Anabolic Pump 15 min before Meal (usually Cereal, Omelet, and apple)
- Meal - 2-3 capsules of Prime

Hour Later - Jack3d and 2-3 capsules of PowerFull (NO CARBS??)

30-40 min later - Workout

Post Workout - 1 Anabolic Pump, Shake, 15 min later 2-3 capsules of Prime with Meal

2 Hours later - Meal

2 Hours Later - 1 Anabolic Pump 15 min before Meal, 2-3 Capsules of Prime with Meal

-Bedtime - Empty Stomach - 2-3 Capsules of PowerFull, Shake

Any Suggestions?? I know this stack does burn some fat, maybe that is why I am losing some strength, BUT i still have no energy during my workout. My weight is roughly 170-175.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Well the Jack3d should give you plenty of energy during workout. Did the fatigue and all other symptons just start when you started using this stack?

WhiteSlatonWV

Awards
I've used Jack3d in the past without the stack. It was extremely effective when I would take it on an empty stomach followed by carbs.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Thats most likely the prob, if you said it says do not take more than 5g of carbs for the Jack3d then why eat som before you workout, it clearly says not to, you'll have to manipulate your diet and exercise for this one.

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Are you eating enough carbs, total? I was under the impression that Anabolic Pump required a carb heavy diet

WhiteSlatonWV

Awards
No, the PowerFull says not to eat more than 5g of carbs with it. Back when I used to only take Jack3d, carbs worked amazing with it. But now that I'm stacking it with PowerFull you cannot eat the carbs. I usually take a whey protein shake with it, which has exactly 5g of carbs.

WhiteSlatonWV

Awards
Yeah I try to eat as much of either Pasta, Potatoes, Oatmeal, apples, rice etc. as possible 15 min after I take it. Maybe I need to increase the servings.