Are there 2 anti-estro supps I can cycle?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I am 53, and as we know, as one ages, his testosterone level drops while his estrogen level rises. "Erase" is a wonderful anti-estro supp that I like a lot. However, when I am not on it, a small amount of fat accumulates in my chest area (I am sure because of increased estrogen). Consequently, I hate to go off it, but I know you have to cycle it on and off.

I was wondering though . . .

Is there another anti-estro supp that works via a different pathway/method? If there is, I could take it when I am off of Erase, and could maintain lower estrogen levels all year.

Or is this not a good idea?

Thoughts?

Suggestions?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aromatase inhibition is the only OTC method you are going to find that actually gives noticeable effects...so no reason to switch estrogen reducers.

The fat you see accumulating may just be water since Erase is very good at drying out. But yes Erase should be cycled 8 weeks on 4 weeks off

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Aromatase inhibition is the only OTC method you are going to find that actually gives noticeable effects...so no reason to switch estrogen reducers.

The fat you see accumulating may just be water since Erase is very good at drying out. But yes Erase should be cycled 8 weeks on 4 weeks off
Thanks for responding.

Apparently, you summed it all up, as no one else posted on this topic!

Thanks again.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is definitely your go to AI. On it right now and loving it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You whant a few weeks off simply because estorgen has its place in human health. Your joints will probaby thank you.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I am 53, and as we know, as one ages, his testosterone level drops while his estrogen level rises. "Erase" is a wonderful anti-estro supp that I like a lot. However, when I am not on it, a small amount of fat accumulates in my chest area (I am sure because of increased estrogen). Consequently, I hate to go off it, but I know you have to cycle it on and off.

I was wondering though . . .

Is there another anti-estro supp that works via a different pathway/method? If there is, I could take it when I am off of Erase, and could maintain lower estrogen levels all year.

Or is this not a good idea?

Thoughts?

Suggestions?
how are you dosing erase -as per directions or have you adjusted to suit yourself . I WAS just thinking that if joint pain was an issue , a lower dose could be used every day or every other day.

incidentally have you tried Triazole?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can take one bottle of Erase followed by one bottle of Free Test, but take about 8 weeks off after that. but i suggest if you do it for 8 weeks, take the same product back to back, followed by an 8 week break, then try the other product for 8 weeks

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Stick with Erase, stuff is great!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Stick with Erase, stuff is great!
i do wish posters wouldnt review a product like that.There must be a reason its great for them .The quote is an headline as in a newspaper to get your attention. Its usually followed by a paragraph giving more detail .

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you plan on using an AI yearly, I recommend lots of EPA/DHA, dopamine enhancers, nootropics and krill oil for joints. I cycle Erase and PhytoSerms myself, sometimes take them together hehe.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Forma stanzol. Increases LH, FSH and GH levels. Dont run it too long tho, your joints and sex drive will take a hit as any AI would do to them

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again, everyone.

This is the best place to get an education! :veryhappy:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would look into CEL Formestane. The best on the market IMO, but it's getting pulled so get on it quick haha

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone suggests products but know one suggest bloodwork. Get checked to see if your e levels are indeed abnormally high and take the necessary steps to alleviate the problems. If you do have naturally occurring high E2 levels, it could be from a number of malfunctioned metabolic pathways i.e aromatase activity, dht conversion, testosterone, cortisol etc. Finding out the problem will help you find the solution that your looking for.