Is this seriously real??? T-Nation Indigo 3g $500 DOLLARS FOR A 6 WEEK SUPPLY

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation Is this seriously real??? T-Nation Indigo 3g $500 DOLLARS FOR A 6 WEEK SUPPLY

T NATION | How to Purchase Indigo-3G

First off let me say i have nothing against T-Nation, I love reading some of their articles for my own benefit..

But as for the sup's they push...
    500 dollars? 6 Week supply?
    I really have no words for this, Plus they "recommend" you take Anaconda, MAG-10 and Surge Workout fuel. All of that other stuff is around $250, SO AROUND $750 FOR THIS "INCREDIBLE" SUPPLEMENT.
    Usually i shrug stuff off but this is absolutely ridiculous...
    Oh and it's non-refundable

What are all of your feelings on this?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. T50
    Answers

AnaBeta probably ****s on it for a fraction of the price hahaha absolutely rediculous to sell a supplement for that price. Unless it's better than a ridiculous injectable cycle, it's not worth that price.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    AnaBeta probably ****s on it for a fraction of the price hahaha absolutely rediculous to sell a supplement for that price. Unless it's better than a ridiculous injectable cycle, it's not worth that price.
    I highly doubt it is too, Plus the "logs" on it all ended early with no pictures and minimal to no results. Goes to show you people are out for your money BUT there are a lot of good companies out there actually doing good
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Will my Indigo-3G come in a sweet yellow case?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

yea ive seen the stuff and always wondered if there was any other product from another company that makes stuff identical to theirs and cheaper
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

The no refund policy sucks. If you follow their protocol for indigo alone im sure you'd most likely see decent results. With that being said, id like to try it anyways.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  7. Registered User
    Answers

mag 10 is still around? nvm, it's nothing like the orig mag 10.

but who would buy any of that over priced junk. sheesh.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I just want that sweet yellow case..I'd carry my Anabeta in it though
  9. T50
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    I just want that sweet yellow case..I'd carry my Anabeta in it though
    Hahaha worddd. A case full of AnaBeta..omggg
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  10. Registered User
    Answers

read this article too, liked where it said if youre wondering how much it costs its not for you. WTF? $480 it better be juice for the price.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    The no refund policy sucks. If you follow their protocol for indigo alone im sure you'd most likely see decent results. With that being said, id like to try it anyways.
    I'm sure something would happen but $500 worth of results? Most likely not..
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by miklgagne View Post
    read this article too, liked where it said if youre wondering how much it costs its not for you. WTF? $480 it better be juice for the price.
    Better be GOOD juice! haha
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I highly doubt it is too, Plus the "logs" on it all ended early with no pictures and minimal to no results. Goes to show you people are out for your money BUT there are a lot of good companies out there actually doing good
    I agree with you bud. I've prolly looked through maybe 5 to 7 logs and I didn't say anything the justified the effectiveness of the product
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    I agree with you bud. I've prolly looked through maybe 5 to 7 logs and I didn't say anything the justified the effectiveness of the product
    It just makes it even more of a ploy, that's what really bothers me. I expected to see some good logs with pic's considering most of these poor people dropped hundreds of dollars on the stuff... I wonder if T-Nation told them to stop their logs early..
  15. Registered User
    Answers

The main ingredient in indigo 3g has been in MHP dark matter for years. They call it c3g. Same thing
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    $500 is the price of a very advanced (read: not necessarily pro-style though) cycle. So this is basically a huge joke.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sniper80 View Post
    The main ingredient in indigo 3g has been in MHP dark matter for years. They call it c3g. Same thing
    LOL wowww, i might try that since it's not 500! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    $500 is the price of a very advanced (read: not necessarily pro-style though) cycle. So this is basically a huge joke.
    Completely agree
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I am with you though tinyguy..I love reading t-nation articles and I learn a lot from them...but their product prices are just insane.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

It's ridiculous but don't blame Biotest. They have been peddling over priced supplements for years. Blame the people stupid enough to consistently pay them hundreds of dollars a month. They are just taking advantage of people's stupidity. Don't worry if it wasn't for Biotest they would all be buying MuscleTech products. And I see you can get it auto shipped to you monthly....recession my ass, all these people can afford 500 dollars every month?!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    It's ridiculous but don't blame Biotest. They have been peddling over priced supplements for years. Blame the people stupid enough to consistently pay them hundreds of dollars a month. They are just taking advantage of people's stupidity. Don't worry if it wasn't for Biotest they would all be buying MuscleTech products. And I see you can get it auto shipped to you monthly....recession my ass, all these people can afford 500 dollars every month?!
    YES, Like seriously BS. I'm starting my new job tomorrow and i plan to just save up a sh*t ton for food on my next bulk Money WELL spent! I need to peddle supplements sheesh and get my commission!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. indigo 3g?
    By hnd8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 12:37 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 08:05 AM
  3. USPlabs Conducts Study with Indigo Biosciences: Penn State Researchers
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 06:18 PM