Is this seriously real??? T-Nation Indigo 3g $500 DOLLARS FOR A 6 WEEK SUPPLY

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
T NATION | How to Purchase Indigo-3G

First off let me say i have nothing against T-Nation, I love reading some of their articles for my own benefit..

But as for the sup's they push...
500 dollars? 6 Week supply?
I really have no words for this, Plus they "recommend" you take Anaconda, MAG-10 and Surge Workout fuel. All of that other stuff is around $250, SO AROUND $750 FOR THIS "INCREDIBLE" SUPPLEMENT.
Usually i shrug stuff off but this is absolutely ridiculous...
Oh and it's non-refundable :)

What are all of your feelings on this? :aargh:

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AnaBeta probably ****s on it for a fraction of the price hahaha absolutely rediculous to sell a supplement for that price. Unless it's better than a ridiculous injectable cycle, it's not worth that price.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
AnaBeta probably ****s on it for a fraction of the price hahaha absolutely rediculous to sell a supplement for that price. Unless it's better than a ridiculous injectable cycle, it's not worth that price.
I highly doubt it is too, Plus the "logs" on it all ended early with no pictures and minimal to no results. Goes to show you people are out for your money BUT there are a lot of good companies out there actually doing good :)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Will my Indigo-3G come in a sweet yellow case?

yellanelly

Awards
yea ive seen the stuff and always wondered if there was any other product from another company that makes stuff identical to theirs and cheaper

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The no refund policy sucks. If you follow their protocol for indigo alone im sure you'd most likely see decent results. With that being said, id like to try it anyways.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mag 10 is still around? nvm, it's nothing like the orig mag 10.

but who would buy any of that over priced junk. sheesh.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just want that sweet yellow case..I'd carry my Anabeta in it though :mischievous:

miklgagne

Awards
read this article too, liked where it said if youre wondering how much it costs its not for you. WTF? $480 it better be juice for the price.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
The no refund policy sucks. If you follow their protocol for indigo alone im sure you'd most likely see decent results. With that being said, id like to try it anyways.
I'm sure something would happen but $500 worth of results? Most likely not.. :sigh:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
read this article too, liked where it said if youre wondering how much it costs its not for you. WTF? $480 it better be juice for the price.
Better be GOOD juice! haha

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt it is too, Plus the "logs" on it all ended early with no pictures and minimal to no results. Goes to show you people are out for your money BUT there are a lot of good companies out there actually doing good :)
I agree with you bud. I've prolly looked through maybe 5 to 7 logs and I didn't say anything the justified the effectiveness of the product

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I agree with you bud. I've prolly looked through maybe 5 to 7 logs and I didn't say anything the justified the effectiveness of the product
It just makes it even more of a ploy, that's what really bothers me. I expected to see some good logs with pic's considering most of these poor people dropped hundreds of dollars on the stuff... I wonder if T-Nation told them to stop their logs early..

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
The main ingredient in indigo 3g has been in MHP dark matter for years. They call it c3g. Same thing

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$500 is the price of a very advanced (read: not necessarily pro-style though) cycle. So this is basically a huge joke.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
The main ingredient in indigo 3g has been in MHP dark matter for years. They call it c3g. Same thing
LOL wowww, i might try that since it's not 500! haha

$500 is the price of a very advanced (read: not necessarily pro-style though) cycle. So this is basically a huge joke.
Completely agree

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am with you though tinyguy..I love reading t-nation articles and I learn a lot from them...but their product prices are just insane.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
It's ridiculous but don't blame Biotest. They have been peddling over priced supplements for years. Blame the people stupid enough to consistently pay them hundreds of dollars a month. They are just taking advantage of people's stupidity. Don't worry if it wasn't for Biotest they would all be buying MuscleTech products. And I see you can get it auto shipped to you monthly....recession my ass, all these people can afford 500 dollars every month?!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
It's ridiculous but don't blame Biotest. They have been peddling over priced supplements for years. Blame the people stupid enough to consistently pay them hundreds of dollars a month. They are just taking advantage of people's stupidity. Don't worry if it wasn't for Biotest they would all be buying MuscleTech products. And I see you can get it auto shipped to you monthly....recession my ass, all these people can afford 500 dollars every month?!
YES, Like seriously BS. I'm starting my new job tomorrow and i plan to just save up a sh*t ton for food on my next bulk :) Money WELL spent! I need to peddle supplements sheesh and get my commission!