Annabolic Innovations

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I just received my sample packs of their products, Thanks EasyEJL and company. I am looking forward to trying these out tonight, I will post up results of any noticable effects such as pumps, aggression, and stamina in the gym later tonight. Using Maniac pre-workout along with Motivate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just received my sample packs of their products, Thanks EasyEJL and company. I am looking forward to trying these out tonight, I will post up results of any noticable effects such as pumps, aggression, and stamina in the gym later tonight. Using Maniac pre-workout along with Motivate.
add 2 hghpro to that pre workout!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone else wants samples and never got them pm me name and address-18 and up Thank you

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Wow!!

Mixability: 8/10 w/Maniac..7/10 with Recover Pro..Mind you I didnt use a blender bottle, just a fork and a tall glass. Next time will use the blender bottle for an easier breakup of the powder.

Taste: 9/10...Definitely not just hyped up, Has a great taste, very similar to Kool Aid, everything went down nice and easy

Endurance: 8/10...I just got sick last week, so im still in the recovery phase, but damn these products really helped out today when I needed them too. I was lucky enough to receive my samples in the mail an hour before my workout so I had just enough time to take them. I noticed higher Reps, with lack of effort. I noticed the pump feeling on my 2nd set and really wanted to spend the night there working out.. but I also didnt want to overdo on my first night back working out.

Strength: 8/10..Not only did the Reps get higher, so did the weight of the dumbells. I am still trying to determine if it was the radioactive spider bite I got last night or if it was the pre-workout sampler...Ill get back to you

I want to mention that I used 2 HGH pills, 1 serving of Maniac Fruit Punch, and one Motivate PREWORKOUT
Post Workout: I used Recover Pro Red Raspberry

Its hard to say which one tasted better, but OVERALL i am very satisfied with these results, no jitters or crashing just fu3king strength!! Thanks GUYS!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow!!

Mixability: 8/10 w/Maniac..7/10 with Recover Pro..Mind you I didnt use a blender bottle, just a fork and a tall glass. Next time will use the blender bottle for an easier breakup of the powder.

Taste: 9/10...Definitely not just hyped up, Has a great taste, very similar to Kool Aid, everything went down nice and easy

Endurance: 8/10...I just got sick last week, so im still in the recovery phase, but damn these products really helped out today when I needed them too. I was lucky enough to receive my samples in the mail an hour before my workout so I had just enough time to take them. I noticed higher Reps, with lack of effort. I noticed the pump feeling on my 2nd set and really wanted to spend the night there working out.. but I also didnt want to overdo on my first night back working out.

Strength: 8/10..Not only did the Reps get higher, so did the weight of the dumbells. I am still trying to determine if it was the radioactive spider bite I got last night or if it was the pre-workout sampler...Ill get back to you

I want to mention that I used 2 HGH pills, 1 serving of Maniac Fruit Punch, and one Motivate PREWORKOUT
Post Workout: I used Recover Pro Red Raspberry

Its hard to say which one tasted better, but OVERALL i am very satisfied with these results, no jitters or crashing just fu3king strength!! Thanks GUYS!!
the focus is unreal when you add 2 hghpro to stims preworkout!!! really puts you in the zone.

miklgagne

Awards
just got my samples today. Thanks you set me up with a stack 8 different samples!!!! Pumped to try out the maniac, recover pro and motivate!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got my samples today. Thanks you set me up with a stack 8 different samples!!!! Pumped to try out the maniac, recover pro and motivate!
Yep, we want to make sure you get the chance to try everything :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my samples as well. Thanks :D