pct...which kind do i need, and what do i stack it with?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

pct...which kind do i need, and what do i stack it with?

im currently on my first week of monster from element nutrition stacked with milk thistle and some no from force factor, i also take iso mass extreme gainer in the morning, and gold standard after workout. Anyways, i was told to get on a post cycle after this. well they were trying to get me to buy rage rv1. but i dont know if thats a good idea. a bunch of my friends that has been on juice have been telling me different sorts of things to take, and honestly i dont want to take their word becuase they shrivel up after the 8 weeks, or however long, is up! so my question is what should i take as a post. should i take a seperate e-blocker/supressor and stack with a natural t-booster, or should i just go with the rage rv1, and if i do go with the rage rv1 will it be enough?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by illiam View Post
    im currently on my first week of monster from element nutrition stacked with milk thistle and some no from force factor, i also take iso mass extreme gainer in the morning, and gold standard after workout. Anyways, i was told to get on a post cycle after this. well they were trying to get me to buy rage rv1. but i dont know if thats a good idea. a bunch of my friends that has been on juice have been telling me different sorts of things to take, and honestly i dont want to take their word becuase they shrivel up after the 8 weeks, or however long, is up! so my question is what should i take as a post. should i take a seperate e-blocker/supressor and stack with a natural t-booster, or should i just go with the rage rv1, and if i do go with the rage rv1 will it be enough?
    MLMG and Epi, correct? (had to google the compound, because I didn't know it)

First thing's first -- you shouldn't have started this without having PCT already covered and in hand, but at this point, telling you that does no good.

Ideally, you want a SERM - nolva, clomid or torem (yes you can get them, you just have to look). They're both dosed differently, but run whichever for 4 weeks.

Along with that, add in a natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate.

If you decide to go solely OTC for your PCT do this (I recommend going the SERM route):

- HCGenerate
    - Formastanzol or Erase
    - Suppress-C or Lean Xtreme or highly dosed vitamin C for cortisol control (optional)
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    MLMG and Epi, correct? (had to google the compound, because I didn't know it)First thing's first -- you shouldn't have started this without having PCT already covered and in hand, but at this point, telling you that does no good.Ideally, you want a SERM - nolva, clomid or torem (yes you can get them, you just have to look). They're both dosed differently, but run whichever for 4 weeks.Along with that, add in a natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate.If you decide to go solely OTC for your PCT do this (I recommend going the SERM route):- HCGenerate- Formastanzol or Erase- Suppress-C or Lean Xtreme or highly dosed vitamin C for cortisol control (optional)
    ....i cant even think of anything else to add. Beast nailed that perfectly! Theres a great write up on nates blog all about fadogia and how effective it is. I would definitely get a serm to be safe, but 2nd right after that hcgenerate will help immensely, especially to kick start that libido back up as quickly as possible.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

ok thanks. i have the money i just didnt know what to get cuase everyone was telling me something different
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

and to the "MLMG and Epi" i dont really know what that means but here is what it says on the bottle
    13-etyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg **
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg **
    some of the i's might be l's its really small print
    i read up on bodybuilding.com and everyone loved it, so i hope i didnt get anything bad. and since im a first timer i dont expect anything crazy. gotta start somewhere
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

i think im going to get the fareston (torem) but should i just buy the 100 count? i found this :
    Fareston standard dosing for most cycles is 90/60/60/30 (Week1/Week2/Week3/Week4) this will suffice for nearly ALL cycles. For the strongest cycles users can run 120/90/60/30 (4 weeks) or 90mg/90mg/60mg/60mg/30mg (5 weeks)

•Week 1: 90mg daily
    •Week 2: 60mg daily
    •Week 3: 60mg daily
    •Week 4: 30mg daily

i found it at tunedsports. com
    would that dosage be a wise choice for a pct?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

i know i talk alot. should i stay away from Triazole (90 extended release caps)? becuase those seem rather good. ill still look for the other though
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i know i talk alot. should i stay away from Triazole (90 extended release caps)? becuase those seem rather good. ill still look for the other though
    Any serm you find will do the job. Make sure to be on a AI when it ends because estrogen rebound takes place and there's where lots of people end up getting gyno from. Formastanzol will do the job, continue it 2 full wks once the SERM ends. The forma will also take care of cortisol too, but the Vit C is cheap so no reason why not to add it in. Triazole will work but HCGenerate will be much better.

I would also run some DAA on cycle. It will helpout with natural t production so you wont be as so shut down when the cycle ends.

Tunedsports is a decent site but if you look at the advice for each cycle the some info tends to repeat. Keep reading here and you will learn more and more

Serm dosage
    Nolva
    40/40/20/20
    or low dose
    20/20/10/10

Clomid
    50/50/50/50
    75/50/50/25
    100/50/50/25

You can run the SERMs at all sorts of doses to get you back up and running again. The more you are shut down, the more you need to dose the SERM.

I would also stay on a low dose of the AI while on cycle, LMG can be rough on some and I think you would rather be safe than sorry.

GL
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

and to the "MLMG and Epi" i dont really know what that means but here is what it says on the bottle
    13-etyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg **
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg **
    some of the i's might be l's its really small print
    i read up on bodybuilding.com and everyone loved it, so i hope i didnt get anything bad. and since im a first timer i dont expect anything crazy. gotta start somewhere
    Yes, those compounds are MLMG and Epi -- if you're ever curious, just highlight, copy and paste the compound into google and see what comes up. You can usually figure it out pretty quickly and that's helpful as most people refer to the compounds by those names rather than listing out the entire structure. And I'd advise getting comfortable over here on AM because I used bb.com for a while and it's a joke.

i think im going to get the fareston (torem) but should i just buy the 100 count? i found this :
    Fareston standard dosing for most cycles is 90/60/60/30 (Week1/Week2/Week3/Week4) this will suffice for nearly ALL cycles. For the strongest cycles users can run 120/90/60/30 (4 weeks) or 90mg/90mg/60mg/60mg/30mg (5 weeks)

•Week 1: 90mg daily
    •Week 2: 60mg daily
    •Week 3: 60mg daily
    •Week 4: 30mg daily

i found it at tunedsports. com
    would that dosage be a wise choice for a pct?
    That dosing is fine for torem, yes. And like gymrat points out, the dosing can be tweaked depending on how you feel.

Triazole came out at the time Erase did. I think it's likely a good product as well, but it didn't seem to catch on/take off the same way Erase did. I recommend what I either know from personal experience or what I hear about frequently -- that's why I suggested Erase or Formastanzol for estrogen control.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Any serm you find will do the job. Make sure to be on a AI when it ends because estrogen rebound takes place and there's where lots of people end up getting gyno from. Formastanzol will do the job, continue it 2 full wks once the SERM ends. The forma will also take care of cortisol too, but the Vit C is cheap so no reason why not to add it in. Triazole will work but HCGenerate will be much better.

I would also run some DAA on cycle. It will helpout with natural t production so you wont be as so shut down when the cycle ends.

Tunedsports is a decent site but if you look at the advice for each cycle the some info tends to repeat. Keep reading here and you will learn more and more

Serm dosage
    Nolva
    40/40/20/20
    or low dose
    20/20/10/10

Clomid
    50/50/50/50
    75/50/50/25
    100/50/50/25

You can run the SERMs at all sorts of doses to get you back up and running again. The more you are shut down, the more you need to dose the SERM.

I would also stay on a low dose of the AI while on cycle, LMG can be rough on some and I think you would rather be safe than sorry.

GL
    Very good advice.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

hcgenerate, erase estrogene destroyer, forma stanzol ( i found a spray version), vitamin c, and milk thistle. does that sound like a good pct.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

hcgenerate, erase estrogene destroyer, forma stanzol ( i found a spray version), vitamin c, and milk thistle. does that sound like a good pct.
    If you're going with just an over the counter PCT and no SERM, then that looks good, but I'd choose either Erase OR Formastanzol. And milk thistle at that point would be optional since you're no longer running anything liver toxic; though it could help since you'd been on something that was.

I'd still recommend a SERM based PCT, in which case you'd be just fine go hop on the SERM & HCGenerate and then maybe use the Erase or Forma after you were wrapping up the SERM (week 5).
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

ok. the only place i found a serm is in canada. have any suggestions?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

ok. the only place i found a serm is in canada. have any suggestions?
    Can't source on here, but just make sure you're looking hard enough. There are plenty of research routes.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

ok sounds good. thanks for all the help
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.6%

Max LMG. Progestin sides.

Perfect PCT IMO:
    Torem
    Prami
    Exemstane

I don't personally recommend HCGenerate as it actually shut me down. I'm only one of 3 that it has happened to however.

I do like triazole. But go with the above protocol and you'll be good. Low dose on the exemestane, taper your torem. Run the exemestane one week past torem, start it 3rd or 4th week. Exemstane doesn't need to be tapered because of no rebound.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

i changed what i think im going to use. Original Novedex XT, HCGenerate, Abliderate, Vitamin C, and Milk Thistle to keep me clean
    Formestane w/ Liqua Vade for the ai
    does that sound better now? lol
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

i changed what i think im going to use. Original Novedex XT, HCGenerate, Abliderate, Vitamin C, and Milk Thistle to keep me clean
    Formestane w/ Liqua Vade for the ai
    does that sound better now? lol
    I don't put a lot of stock into the Novedex XT (personally). I've never heard of abliderate. From what I've heard, topical forma outweighs oral -- I still have a bottle of the liqui-vade forma in my stash, too, but I've heard the topical beats the pants off of it.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

the abliderate says it takes away stress fat, and inhibits fat storage...
    and i just saw the novadex, maybe ill just use the erase instead of the novedex. im about to buy i just want to be 100% sure in what is right
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

okay i figured it out
    on cycle: monster, formestane topical, daa
    off cycle: pct revolution black, activater xtreme (hcgenerate is out of stock), formestane topical, creatine monohydrate

i think this sounds good
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Serm+E.A.T. stack(Erase/Adamantium/Titanium)
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

ive already gained 7 lbs. and my strength gains are amazing. thank you guys

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 03:04 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 01:57 PM