no explode 2.0?
- 07-18-2011, 10:42 AM
- 07-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Not sure. I have not heard much at all on this.Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
- 07-18-2011, 06:16 PM
does not look that much different then the 1st version,nothing too exciting imho.SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
07-18-2011, 11:55 PM
Didnt see one when i ordered mine. There was still some of the olf version caffeine free though. Perhaps they are working on it, maybe the caffeine free is less popular? Everyone is puting a boat load of stims in preworkouts now it seems.
07-19-2011, 08:44 AM
- 5'10" 0 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- h town
- Rep Power
07-19-2011, 11:32 AM
07-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Samples I used were very good, but I don't think there is a caffeine free version. The RTD no-xplodes are awesome.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By YoMamaDude in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-01-2010, 09:47 AM
- By punter4life in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:37 AM
- By EEmain in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-04-2007, 06:43 PM
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2007, 01:43 PM
- By R_Alan1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-15-2006, 07:17 PM