M.T.s Neurocore has 10x the dose of 1,3Dimethyl

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Had anyone seen this, its crazy almost 600mg isn't 60mg the to dose recommended?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
do you have a pic of the label? Maybe the labeling is wording it differently and listing a percentage of the actual extract afterwards. for instance 600mg of xxxx standardized to 10% of 1,3dimethyl. That would equal 60mg.

Of course labeling it the previous way makes it look ridiculously powerful :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
remember, there is nothing that says they have to be truthful on the label....it all depends on how much you trust muscletech....

dat der cell tech, lol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Another question is could I take this during morning cardio with OEP and then.again later P.W. With jacked? I was thinking 2pills a day. One pill is 340mg extract ( 10.2mg rosavins). It is only thing missing in jacked so I manually wanted to add this.I

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Another question is could I take this during morning cardio with OEP and then.again later P.W. With jacked? I was thinking 2pills a day. One pill is 340mg extract ( 10.2mg rosavins). It is only thing missing in jacked so I manually wanted to add this.I
I wouldn't add any extra 1,3 dimeth to OEP or jacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Heres the label:

Serving Size 1 Rounded scoop (3 scoop max dose)
Servings Per Container 50
Amount Per Serving% DV
Neurocore™ Complex (per 3 scoop dose) 10216.00 mg **
Beta-Alanine 3200.00 mg **
L-Citrulline 3000.00 mg **
Creatine HCl 3000.00 mg **
Geranium extract (as Geranium robertianum) (aerial parts) 531.00 mg **
Caffeine Anhydrous 330.00 mg **
Rhodiola extract (as Rhodiola rosea) (root) 100.00 mg **
Deanol bitartrate (supplying DMAE) 50.00 mg **
Vinpocetine 5.00 mg **
** Daily Value (DV) not established

edit: Sorry for the size of this, cant get it smaller

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh I.meat to say can I add rhodiola! Lmfao!!Can I add rhodiola extract two operate doses.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
One to my morning dose of oep the other to my afternoon dose of jacked

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You guys realize their extract is geranium robertianum and not geranium oil/1,3 dimethylamylamine, correct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys realize their extract is geranium robertianum and not geranium oil/1,3 dimethylamylamine, correct?

lol-good old muscletech...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hmmm, the originial Hydroxystim also listed geranium robertanium as one of its ingredients and according to this analysis it did contain DMAA:

Also WTF at the DMAA dose in Jack3d and Flashover (which is mislabeled according to this analysis)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22786761

I guess MT dropped the DMAA in later geranium robertanium formulations, because it felt nothing like other DMAA containing supplements.
Wow, that chart alone is loaded with inaccuracies. Aside from what you mentioned, I don't think Muscletech has ever stated that Geranium robertianum is 100% DMAA, which would throw off the "stated DMAA per serving." Just how much can we trust this source if the authors appear to be poorly versed and negligent with respect to the data?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What's innacurate about that chart?

Regarding the Hydroxystim DMAA claims, I think there are two possibilities:

1. The authors 'misinterpreted' Hydroxystim's label.
2. In the authors' defense, they also found that DMAA used in these supplements is 1. from synthetic origin and 2. DMAA is not naturally occuring in commercially available geranium oil/extracts (although they didn't test geranium robertanium to my knowledge). These findings directly imply it's impossible for any supplement company to claim they use a natural DMAA source (4 companies in this chart claim they did use a natural DMAA source). Still, many companies mislabel(ed) synthetic DMAA as geranium oil/stem/extract.

Whatever it is, I don't believe it alters the main conclusions of this paper.

It does make me wonder why the acute USPLabs DMAA safety study* only used up to 75 mg DMAA, while this analysis shows that Jack3d contains 142 mg DMAA per serving. Unless they changed the formula or this analysis is a fraud this is a very misleading move.

* https://physsportsmed.org/doi/10.3810/psm.2011.09.1927
The chart lists incorrect doses of DMAA for jack3d and flashover. Further, flashover's label is non-proprietary and it does not state "20mg" DMAA per serving.