recomping.. help me copy this formula!!!

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine Anhydrous, Beta Methyl-PEA, Mucuna Pruriens (20% L-Dopa), Yohimbine HCI, Hordenine, L-Methyl-tyramine
Tribulus Terrestris extract (80% saponins), DIM, Phyllanthus niruri extract (5:1), Ficus bengalensis extract, Coleus forskohlii extract (20% forskohlin)

these are the ingredients in levi r. which are essential to effectively mimic this compound?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Let me give you a much better list. For your stims:

Caffeine, NMT, Yohimbine HCL

or Caffeine + Ephedrine

For your non-stims:

Forskolin, Reduce XT, TTA

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yohimbine is a thing of the past...unless you like minimal fat loss and lots of side effects

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas

wow. i get really good results with y without the sides. i'm also cycling off eca and 1,3 at the moment.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Leave in the caffeine, PEA, hordenine, L-dopa, and forskolin. Sub in tyrosine (1-2 grams) for the tyramine, especially if you are coming off ECA- this will help recharge your adrenals. Also, I would add in 5-10 mg of pregnenolone or 50 mg of DHEA- this will also help the adrenals as well. Also add in a small amount of 5-HTP (25 mg) and a little ALCAR (500 mg) to balance out your neurotransmitters- otherwise you may be all over the place with the spike in NE and dopamine. I would 86 the other compounds in there- not a fan of yohimbe (vasopressor characteristics and an a-2 antagonist)- run this for 6 weeks, and then take a break.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Leave in the caffeine, PEA, hordenine, L-dopa, and forskolin. Sub in tyrosine (1-2 grams) for the tyramine, especially if you are coming off ECA- this will help recharge your adrenals. Also, I would add in 5-10 mg of pregnenolone or 50 mg of DHEA- this will also help the adrenals as well. Also add in a small amount of 5-HTP (25 mg) and a little ALCAR (500 mg) to balance out your neurotransmitters- otherwise you may be all over the place with the spike in NE and dopamine. I would 86 the other compounds in there- not a fan of yohimbe (vasopressor characteristics and an a-2 antagonist)- run this for 6 weeks, and then take a break.
U r the man!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me give you a much better list. For your stims:

Caffeine, NMT, Yohimbine HCL

or Caffeine + Ephedrine

For your non-stims:

Forskolin, Reduce XT, TTA