Male Taking 4 caps of Erase/ Day

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Sooo my Erase'll be here Monday, but it has to be gone in 25 days. I can't fly with the pills, I'm going on a trip. So would it be okay for me to take 4/day for a while then drop down to 3 to make it last only 25 days? IF I can handle it. Is there anything I should worry about other than my own discomfort? This is not part of a PCT. It's just me, taking Erase, hoping it'll positively affect face and gut fat. Ya' dig?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you take too much the first thing you are likely to see is joint discomfort possibly followed by decreasing sex drive.

I know some people have taken Erase at a higher dosage. Of course we would always recommend sticking to the advice on the labels and not to take more than the maximum dose for obvious reasons. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You can take 4 caps, just make sure to drink lots of water, get yourself some krill/fish oil, and be ready to for a lessened libido which can easily be combated with a supplement such as EndoSurge.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Damn it. I am so not ready for a libido kill... I thought this stuff was non hormonal enough to not affect my libido... I might just star at 3/ day and try to bring the remainder with me... shlt...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything that lowers estrogen too much could negatively effect libido. I know that Andrew loved his megadose run but it is not to say others would get the same benefit.

If you do it just make sure to be on the lookout and start with 3 and work upwards rather than start at 4. Some have found that taking 3 capsules of Erase per day is too strong for them.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything that lowers estrogen too much could negatively effect libido. I know that Andrew loved his megadose run but it is not to say others would get the same benefit.

If you do it just make sure to be on the lookout and start with 3 and work upwards rather than start at 4. Some have found that taking 3 capsules of Erase per day is too strong for them.
I ran 2caps/daily for my sweet spot. Dried out and leaned out nicely without the stiff joints, libido issues, etc.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Okey doke. I'll start with three and switch to four when I'm at whatever day that it's necessary to switch to four to be done by day 25... but shlt, I've never touched anything hormonal because I'm afraid of libido loss... a test-booster'll bring it right back, Andrew? For sure?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
That'd be sweet if I only had to run 2 caps/ day... it'd last 6 weeks... I can't get these pills on a plane, can I? Legally, of course...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Okey doke. I'll start with three and switch to four when I'm at whatever day that it's necessary to switch to four to be done by day 25... but shlt, I've never touched anything hormonal because I'm afraid of libido loss... a test-booster'll bring it right back, Andrew? For sure?
Yea DAA and EndoSurge will be more than enough bro

steppinRazor

Awards
you could always just take the recommended dose, see how it treats you.. save whats left for another run. just a thought.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Pfffffff sounds like I'm megadosing this piece. :rocketwhore: Gotta' grab some DAA and EndoSurge.

:werd:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Erase is suspected to lower cortisol as well it would be naive to think that it can only feasibly be low estrogen that causes joint issues. Adding in testosterone boosters may help, it may not. :)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Any idea if I can bring a bottle of Erase on a plane?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why wouldn't you be able to? I took a bottle of Erase on holiday just a few weeks ago.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good to know

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Is it true you cant fly with supps like because I was thinking you could

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a problem flying with supps..

and I'm talking, one compartment of my suitcase filled with a ziploc of protein, bottles of multi-v, anabolic pump, prime, Erase*, shift, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Pfffffff sounds like I'm megadosing this piece. :rocketwhore: Gotta' grab some DAA and EndoSurge.

:werd:

I got Endosurge+Erase for super cheap!!! Of course I cant say where because they will prolly try to ban me or something. I will say that I will do a stagger run of them with AnaBeta or run them after my 8 weeks of AnaBeta!!! Either way thats a helluva stack!!