How would YOU stack RPM and DTP

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title says. I have about 3/4 bottle of DTP left and was thinking of grabbing some RPM. Currently take DTP pre-workout only.

Maybe take just 1 DTP with 3 RPM?

Thoughts??

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By DTP you mean Diesel Test Pro Cycle? I would take the DTP with food, probably in the AM, with a second dose in the PM- I wouldn't take it on an empty stomach b/c it contains zinc, and this may make you nauseous. I would take the RPM about 1 hr. pre-workout, preferably on an empty stomach

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
By DTP you mean Diesel Test Pro Cycle? I would take the DTP with food, probably in the AM, with a second dose in the PM- I wouldn't take it on an empty stomach b/c it contains zinc, and this may make you nauseous. I would take the RPM about 1 hr. pre-workout, preferably on an empty stomach
This is golden. I would do exactly as Dirk suggests. Good luck!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Def sound solid, but I workout in the AM. With my work schedule I can't wake up at the ass crack of dawn to get my supps and nutrition in b/c that just wouldn't afford me much sleep. I'm up about 8 or so, eat breakfast w/ my DPT then workout about an hour and a half later. Would taking the RPM about an hour after my breakfast and a half hour before my workout suffice? I want to run the stuff badly, but if it's just too much of a pain I'll just wait until I have some more time to fit it in.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah- that would work fine- you can take RPM with food- the only drawback is that it won't hit you as fast. Taking RPM 30 minutes pre-wo like you are describing should work just fine, b/c an hour should give you plenty of clearance time (in the digestive system) from breakfast.

Alternative: You could go the hardcore route and dump the contents of the capsules into Lemonade Crystal Light- it is powerful, but makes RPM even more effective. I have known numerous people who have tried this, and having done it myself, I can honestly say that it blows any other pre-wo out of the water in terms of effects. The only drawback is the taste- naringin is impossible to mask....