How would YOU stack RPM and DTP

1. How would YOU stack RPM and DTP

Just like the title says. I have about 3/4 bottle of DTP left and was thinking of grabbing some RPM. Currently take DTP pre-workout only.

Maybe take just 1 DTP with 3 RPM?

Thoughts??

2. By DTP you mean Diesel Test Pro Cycle? I would take the DTP with food, probably in the AM, with a second dose in the PM- I wouldn't take it on an empty stomach b/c it contains zinc, and this may make you nauseous. I would take the RPM about 1 hr. pre-workout, preferably on an empty stomach
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

3. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    By DTP you mean Diesel Test Pro Cycle? I would take the DTP with food, probably in the AM, with a second dose in the PM- I wouldn't take it on an empty stomach b/c it contains zinc, and this may make you nauseous. I would take the RPM about 1 hr. pre-workout, preferably on an empty stomach
    This is golden. I would do exactly as Dirk suggests. Good luck!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    •   

4. Def sound solid, but I workout in the AM. With my work schedule I can't wake up at the ass crack of dawn to get my supps and nutrition in b/c that just wouldn't afford me much sleep. I'm up about 8 or so, eat breakfast w/ my DPT then workout about an hour and a half later. Would taking the RPM about an hour after my breakfast and a half hour before my workout suffice? I want to run the stuff badly, but if it's just too much of a pain I'll just wait until I have some more time to fit it in.

5. Yeah- that would work fine- you can take RPM with food- the only drawback is that it won't hit you as fast. Taking RPM 30 minutes pre-wo like you are describing should work just fine, b/c an hour should give you plenty of clearance time (in the digestive system) from breakfast.

Alternative: You could go the hardcore route and dump the contents of the capsules into Lemonade Crystal Light- it is powerful, but makes RPM even more effective. I have known numerous people who have tried this, and having done it myself, I can honestly say that it blows any other pre-wo out of the water in terms of effects. The only drawback is the taste- naringin is impossible to mask....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1