Bioforge Pro Max and Fadogia

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running a bottle but came across a few forums with people getting lower test after they have ran a bottle and obviously there's been controversial with fadogia causing toxicity ( read the article saying it doesn't )?! Anyone use promax and what was your experience? Is it safe? Sorry to sound like a noob

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to be running a bottle but came across a few forums with people getting lower test after they have ran a bottle and obviously there's been controversial with fadogia causing toxicity ( read the article saying it doesn't )?! Anyone use promax and what was your experience? Is it safe? Sorry to sound like a noob
you should be fine.

as far as alot of the rumors you have heard here is a good read on fadogia that your def want to read though when you have a few minutes that will answer ALOT of questions.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2011/07/11/fadogia-agrestis/

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
fadogia will raise your test levels. No question. the thread you may of saw is complete bullsh!t. I force makes a stright fadogia and other companies use it in there T boosters too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much! Its just that around bodybuilding.com I found a thread with some dude bashing thehuge ( biotivia rep ) and saying bioforge causes him testicular damage, then I saw a few posts coming off promax with guys Test dropping afterwards which scared the crap put of me! Just wanted to hear from anyone here who had been onit with no sides?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much! Its just that around bodybuilding.com I found a thread with some dude bashing thehuge ( biotivia rep ) and saying bioforge causes him testicular damage, then I saw a few posts coming off promax with guys Test dropping afterwards which scared the crap put of me! Just wanted to hear from anyone here who had been onit with no sides?
your on the right path bro by asking questions and reading through everything first before jumping into using a supplement. hit me up anytime if you have any questions NTBM related or not I'm always happy to help anyway I can.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
your on the right path bro by asking questions and reading through everything first before jumping into using a supplement. hit me up anytime if you have any questions NTBM related or not I'm always happy to help anyway I can.
Thanks dude, much appreciated! I know Promax has earned solid reviews but it also has a few negative ones with blood work to prove the drop in test afterwards! Haven't seen one negative review on HCGENERATE though! Might try that and get rid of the Promax unless someone can tell me they've usedPromax and have had no come down!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks dude, much appreciated! I know Promax has earned solid reviews but it also has a few negative ones with blood work to prove the drop in test afterwards! Haven't seen one negative review on HCGENERATE though! Might try that and get rid of the Promax unless someone can tell me they've usedPromax and have had no come down!
you can't go wrong with hcgenerate theres a ton of data on it, a ton of logs and a ton of reviews.of course not taking anything away from promax as it looks like a decent product but right now its still pretty new so I'd go with whats been proven and give promax a shot down the road once more is known.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know much if anything about promax, but HCGenerate has a very good track record of satisfied customers with great results. :D

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I seen not 1 negative review pretty amazing for a supp!

This is Bioforge Promax by the way...

90 Vegetarian Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size:TwoCapsules

Coleus Forskohlii (20% Forskolin, HPLC Tested) 200mg
Fadogia Agrestis PE 1000mg
7-Methoxyflavone (Indofine Certified) 100mg
Cholecalciferol - Vitamin D 1000IU

Those who have had results have praised it heavily, quite solid ingredients! But seen some backlash against the product due to Fadogia and some people actually having a drop in test afterwards instead of it returning to basline

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with HCGenerate but thats because I have used it before with success.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
The only thing puts me off HCGENERATE is that there is no AI to combat estrogen! I think stacking it with sustain might be the option which sucks as I like to try things solo and see which supp is effective

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing puts me off HCGENERATE is that there is no AI to combat estrogen! I think stacking it with sustain might be the option which sucks as I like to try things solo and see which supp is effective
HCGenerate + Formastanozol=awesome!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HealthBlitz

HealthBlitz

Awards
I've used fadogia alone (I probably should've stacked it) and it didn't work for me in terms of muscle increases, but then I tend to be a non-responder. I definitely did see, um....other side effects, especially on waking. I plan to try again, because I do believe in the science behind fadogia.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks. If I had no access to Formastanozol I would probably go with Erase
Already got a bottle of Erase on hand should be a sick stack and health blitz what fadogia supp did you use? Take it from your post libido was good on it?