SARMS questions

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ive been reading into SARMS and had a few questions. Ive never taken any PH/AAS, 24 6' 230 12-13 % bf

1) Im in the medical field and get randomly tested, would SARMS test positive for anything? i figured only if they us olympic standards but i may be wrong
2) Will this actually have any benefit on someone who isnt Post cycle, since i've never taken anything would I notice any results?
3)Which SARM if any would you recommend, I can cut weight easily im pretty strict with a diet, I just want to get as big and strong as possible without gear
4) would i need a PCT such as clomid or anything like that?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
What effect on libido? I wouldnt need to run liquid cia or anything would i

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey Ive been reading into SARMS and had a few questions. Ive never taken any PH/AAS, 24 6' 230 12-13 % bf

1) Im in the medical field and get randomly tested, would SARMS test positive for anything? i figured only if they us olympic standards but i may be wrong
2) Will this actually have any benefit on someone who isnt Post cycle, since i've never taken anything would I notice any results?
3)Which SARM if any would you recommend, I can cut weight easily im pretty strict with a diet, I just want to get as big and strong as possible without gear
4) would i need a PCT such as clomid or anything like that?
- To the best of my knowledge, it wouldn't show up on any tests unless they were specifically testing for that compound.
- It can be used in a variety of areas/times; certainly not just PCT.
- I'd recommend OSTA MK2866 over S4 as it has been noted to be more anabolic.
- No PCT for a SARM is necessary, though some blood work has indicated an elevation of estrogen and some suppression. Other bloodwork shows levels perfectly fine, though. If you want to be safe, just hop on a natty test booster and some E control (HCGenerate + Formastanzol or Phytoserms-347 solo).
- Haven't heard of anyone seeing libido tank, nor have I heard huge increases, either.

Just know that this isn't the same as a PH or AAS; you're not going to have huge massive gains. However, MK2866 is a very solid compound and will certainly increase some strength, lean you up a bit and a couple pounds of lean mass if your training/nutrition are right.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info, i was thinking ostra might be better... yeah its expensive, but look at what alot of people use and stack together the people that run 2 test boosters, a prewo, post wo , all supplements add up quick, like i said i just dont wanna use gear ive worked to hard to get here from 170 to my highest being 236 for a while. I might use ph's or such once i hit 30 or so to keep my levels higher but if im gonna spend cash i want something that works, not just 6 natural test/ libido boosters thrown together ya know