Question regarding h-drol and preworkout

parrish436

Awards
Just ordered a cycle of h-drol with the cycle assist and pct. Ive been cycling on and off Jack3d and Yok3d for some time now. My question is, is it alright to continue taking the jacked and yoked while im on the h-drol cycle or even the pct? I have heard it is and it isnt, so im just here to see what the general census is. Thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yok3d isn't an issue with it. Jack3d is only an issue in terms of blood pressure. It depends on the individual. You have to monitor that.

And what is your PCT?

parrish436

Awards
I ordered a stack from competitive edge, it comes with the hdrol, the cycle assist and a pct. Couple friends are using the same stack with great results, so figured id give it a shot as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered a stack from competitive edge, it comes with the hdrol, the cycle assist and a pct. Couple friends are using the same stack with great results, so figured id give it a shot as well.
You're going to hear a lot of mixed reviews on this, but I'd say add in a SERM as well. I know Hdrol is a "mild" compound, but it would make recovery easier.

And I'm not going to ask, since it wasn't relevant to the specific thread question, what your age/stats/experience are. But I'm hoping you're at least 21 (and ideally older) and have been training a lot already.

parrish436

Awards
im 25, 5 10, 185lbs, been working out since 2006, started weight training about year and a half ago. The reason I ask is i have a large supply of jacked and yoked and didnt want to just stop using it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 25, 5 10, 185lbs, been working out since 2006, started weight training about year and a half ago. The reason I ask is i have a large supply of jacked and yoked and didnt want to just stop using it.
Haha good.

I just saw the post count and lately there seems to be a surge (I suppose it's just Summer) of young kids wanting to jump on PH/DS for the quick fix. You obviously aren't that, so it's a relief lol.

Like I said, the Yok3d is fine to use along with it. The Jack3d is one a lot of people say to cycle off of on cycle, but it's just a matter of how stimulants do with your blood pressure. If your BP is fine, you can still use it, though you may want to cut back. Also make sure to cycle your stims and come off, because I didn't and am now almost 8 weeks deep into a 12 week stimulant detox and it blows, man.

parrish436

Awards
I usually run a 6weeks on 3weeks off cycle, I think ill stay on the yoked and might just kill a cup of coffee preworkout or half a redbull, just a lil somethin to boost my "focus". Generally my BP is pretty low, my resting heart rate is low 50's, bp usually like 100's/60's, i do alot of cardio.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually run a 6weeks on 3weeks off cycle, I think ill stay on the yoked and might just kill a cup of coffee preworkout or half a redbull, just a lil somethin to boost my "focus". Generally my BP is pretty low, my resting heart rate is low 50's, bp usually like 100's/60's, i do alot of cardio.
Sounds like you're good then, bro. Good luck!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MWBeast has you covered w/some solid advice :) ...I only add this in, b/c you specifically mentioned 'focus' in terms of preWO....but might try a caff/nootropic supp such as our FocusXT...has gotten many favorable reviews specifically using it preWO...

2 for $29 promo
Focus XT Promotion Pack | SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions

jus sayin... :privateeye: