Killing My Libido??? DAA+Erase+Titanium

motojunkie96

Awards
Well, I thought this stack would send my libido noticeably up, but it has done quite the opposite so far.

Here's my current dosages:

DAA - SNS 4 caps morning
Erase - 2 caps morning, 1 pre-workout
Titanium - 2 caps morning, 2 pre-workout

Should I cut out the Titanium altogether, or just drop my Erase down to 2 pills a day? Guessing this stack is crushing my estrogen, but not having any joint pain whatsoever. Anybody had similar experience?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, i have NEVER heard of this. Erase and DAA is like my extreme natty stack I use whenever I'm "off".
Usually gives me great libido but kills my joints. I dose opposite as you though. I workout in the afternoons so I take 1 pill after lunch, then I do 1-2 pill prebed.
Never tried titanium but I do take fenugreek and don't notice +/- effect on libido, I take it cause it's cheap and for it's insulin sensitizing effects.

Play with the dosing, taper down to 2 erase caps and see if you notice anything. Or switch up the dose times. I'd do either or so you can determine your problem.

motojunkie96

Awards
Yeah, I this is the LAST thing I thought I would deal with on this stack. Thinking about taking the Erase + Titanium out of the equation the rest of the week but still continue with the DAA and see what happens.

I wish I had a blood lab at my house LOL.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is definitely not something I'd expect to hear. But I'd definitely just cut the Erase dosage at least down to 2 or 1 caps/day and reassess.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Possibly the DAA is increasing prolactin?

Try 3 days of no DAA and see what happens. I would cut 1 thing out at a time

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i've read DAA has prolactin effects.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
if u were on DAA solo, thats a common side effect (increasing estro as well) but the Erase should handle that. weird man.

motojunkie96

Awards
Ok, thanks for the suggestions y'all. Guess I will cut out the DAA and see what happens. Hadn't heard of the prolactin association with DAA.

Potatobake

Awards
also having problems with libido at the moment. i'm only taking 1 inhibit-e per day with the DAA though

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD (inhibit E's ingrediant) KILLED my libido

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
A lot of things effect Libido. Are you sure it's supplement related and not something else or possibly even psychological?

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I ran this same exact stack a few months ago and had great results....

motojunkie96

Awards
Hmm, something else I just thought about. Since starting this stack, I thought it a good idea to up my saw palmetto dosage as well, well double it actually. Went from the recommended 2 pills a day (can't remember the mg content off hand right now) to 4 pills a day, separated into 1 dose morning and 1 dose evening. Just did some reading and apparently it could block too much DHT and some people do suffer from decreased libido and erectile dysfunction from it. God knows I'm not using this in regular or doubled up quantities to try and prevent hair loss as some people do- started losing my hair at 19, so my head is shaved.

So, starting today, I'm cutting back my dosages to the following:
Erase - 1 pill morning, 1 pill pre-workout
Titanium - 1 pill morning, pre-workout, before bed
Saw Palmetto - 1 morning, 1 night

Still going to look into the DAA a little more. I have never had any gyno related issues whatsoever, so I can't imagine that I would now start to deal with a prolactic issue.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High prolactin does not = gyno, but it typically does = low libido

Lowering DHT too low will lower your libido without a doubt

motojunkie96

Awards
Hmm, I thought that high prolactin can cause some gyno issues, but that's just what I've read from some other people who may/may not know what they're talking about. Obviously I'm not an authority on this either.

Gonna go pick up some L-Dopa today too.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extremely high prolactin for an extended period can

But slightly elevated prolactin will not cause gyno, but can hurt your libido

It doesnt take much for prolactin to kill your libido. Every time you have an orgasm your body releases prolactin to kill your libido short after...but it doesnt give you gyno :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Possibly the DAA is increasing prolactin?

Try 3 days of no DAA and see what happens. I would cut 1 thing out at a time
Agreed!

Mattrag let us know how you feel once you cut the DAA for a few days.

motojunkie96

Awards
Well, libido is good to go after less than 2 days. Picked up some L-Dopa and started dosing it as 800mg 2x's a day along with EGCG. Kept the DAA going and reduced Erase & Titanium to 2 pills a day each. Things are golden currently. Do believe the L-Dopa made a pretty decent impact.

Going to try increasing the Erase back up to 3 pills and Titanium back up to the 3-4 range/day.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I think somebody said you can eat pineapple for prolactin also, anybody know?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, libido is good to go after less than 2 days. Picked up some L-Dopa and started dosing it as 800mg 2x's a day along with EGCG. Kept the DAA going and reduced Erase & Titanium to 2 pills a day each. Things are golden currently. Do believe the L-Dopa made a pretty decent impact.

Going to try increasing the Erase back up to 3 pills and Titanium back up to the 3-4 range/day.
Glad to hear Libido is up and going again!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am glad everything seems well again.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
same. I have VERY high libido MENTALLY... but look down and nothing. Im on 3x Erase and 3g+ of DAA
Strength is down (very difficult ot lift today) but body composition is up... leaner, good in the mirror.

I need more time

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
p.s. I have some strong egcg, i might start taking again!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same. I have VERY high libido MENTALLY... but look down and nothing. Im on 3x Erase and 3g+ of DAA
Strength is down (very difficult ot lift today) but body composition is up... leaner, good in the mirror.

I need more time
What day are you on now with Erase/DAA combo? I have seen a couple people on here mention on DAA they get lower libido, I remember thebigt did, but it's very rare to hear, DAA gets my libido up like no tomorrow!

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Had the same problem on the same stack, for me it was the erase. Cut it back to two per day and all was good. I really enjoyed this natty stack, lost some bf and gained a little strenght. Good luck bro

Subbed

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Same low libido issue. Went to EOD with Erase Pro which would be lower dosing per day with original Erase.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is not uncommon to loose libido with test booster. Well not common but it does happen. When someone injects test.. there test levels are through the roof but libido is zero.

Try 10g maca ed.. or 0.5mg dostinex twice a week. If you dont wana poke a hole in the wall with those to.. u need to consider other options.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Had the same problem on the same stack, for me it was the erase. Cut it back to two per day and all was good. I really enjoyed this natty stack, lost some bf and gained a little strenght. Good luck bro

Subbed
I see, Ive just ha dmy dose of DAA, im going to consider just two erase today... maybe even just one. IVe only got a few days left. I doubt its prolactin as im on USP Powerfull which should be controlling that.

Ive got some tribulous too, been taking it for 2 days, still not having much effect so it has to be something im currently taking.

I'll keep the daa going and taper back erase, will let you know

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Bob, tribulus wouldn't kick in that fast anyway. Give it a week or two

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Its erase, i kept everything else going, dropped erase to just one pill (late afternoon), and smashed it that night. One thing i will say, it all hurts 'down there' with three days no action and natty boosting lol I think theyre sore from being swollen

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Its erase, i kept everything else going, dropped erase to just one pill (late afternoon), and smashed it that night. One thing i will say, it all hurts 'down there' with three days no action and natty boosting lol I think theyre sore from being swollen
Glad to hear you found the its issue. I seem be sensitive to estro controlling products, but love the effects when I find the right dosage for me. Gotta love big swinging balls. Lol
You gotta get some bro. Good luck