1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Introducing BPS EndoSurge

BPS EndoSurge (180 Caps)

Increase Free Testosterone – Check
    Free testosterone is the most important form of testosterone in the body. Testosterone can exist as free testosterone, the bioavailable and “useful” form for the body, as well as bound testosterone. One of these forms of bound testosterone is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When testosterone is bound to SHBG it can not be used by the body like unbound or free testosterone. It is essentially inactive. So even though your body may produce more testosterone on testosterone boosters it is important that FREE testosterone is increasing and available to be used by your body.
    When it comes to increasing free testosterone there is only one ingredient that has been used over and over successfully – nettle root extract. This ingredient has the ability to bind to SHBG itself causing less testosterone to bind. The result? More testosterone left as FREE unbound testosterone in the body.
    Our stinging nettle root extract is a high yield for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, the most active compound in nettle root. We offer a full ~1600 mg maximum dose of this ingredient at a month supply in every bottle!

Increase Total Testosterone – Check

So now you know how important free testosterone is and you know that EndoSruge will be working to free up more of your total testosterone into free testosterone. But now let’s make it even better. By increasing total testosterone there is more testosterone available in the body to be freed up by the process above.
    EndoSurge contains Mucuna Pruriens, a proven and well research ingredient extracted for natural L-Dopa. While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both.
    MP has the ability to increase the body’s level of LH (luteinizing hormone). This hormone signals for the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone. More LH = more testosterone.

Increase HGH – Check

L-dopa, the key extract in Mucuna Pruriens, has been shown to increase HGH levels. We all know the importance of HGH not only in bodybuilding but for many anti aging benefits. This is again when having a mixture of both MP extracts is important. The high yield extract is important for targeting an increase in HGH, and coupled with the lower yield extract it actually makes the high yield more bioavailable!

Decrease Prolactin – Check

No man likes prolactin. Prolactin is the libido killer. After an orgasm prolactin levels sky-rocket, immediately killing libido. Having high circulating prolactin levels throughout the day will decrease your prolactin as well. On top of that, popular supplement ingredients like DAA have been shown to increase prolactin production.
    If you like having a libido, prolactin needs to be down! Lucky for you through the combination of MP extracts in EndoSurge your prolactin will stay DOWN and your libido UP.

Increase Libido – check

EndoSurge will undoubtedly increase ones libido. Through the combined pathways of increasing both free and total testosterone on top of decreasing prolactin, the combination of pathways is a force to be reckoned with!

No Propriety Blend – Check

Don’t bother with being unsure if you are getting enough of the essential ingredients in a formula. Taking a fraction of the amount of these ingredients is not going to give true results. You need the full and optimal dose. EndoSurge does not hide itself.

Month Supply – Check

You got it – 2 capsules 3 times per day, delivers the maximum and full dose of the powerful ingredients of this formula.
    The supplement industry is full of testosterone boosters. Some contain magical ingredients and some contain huge blends of ingredients at undetermined amounts.
    At BPS we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel. We are just here to put the parts together right.

STACKS

While EndoSurge is an extremely powerful and versatile testosterone booster on its own we know people love to stack. So we decided to lay out what we felt was the best guidelines for stacking and give our two most highly suggested stacks.

Stack Rules
    :

1) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Nettle Root Extract
    2) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Mucuna Pruriens
    3) All test booster that abide by 1 and 2 can be stacked with EndoSurge
    Endo Surge contains enough of these two ingredients. There is no need to stack or supply the body with any more.

Stack 1: EndoSurge + DAA

DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!
    2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day

Stack 2: EndoSurge + Erase

EndoSurge hits all of the positive anabolic pathways except two. You can hit EVERY pathway with this stack. Increasing testosterone levels will increase estrogen levels too. Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body, there is no way around it, UNLESS you use Erase in combination. By adding Erase with EndoSurge you now add the effects of decreasing estrogen, increasing more testosterone, and reducing cortisol. Keep more of your new testosterone as testosterone!

EndoSurge Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Servings per container: 90

Amount per serving %DV

Wide Spectrum Stinging nettle root
    Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 533mg **
    Mucuna pruriens 75% L-Dopa 83mg **
    Mucuna pruriens 25% L-Dopa 100mg **

**Daily Vaule Not establishedOther ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Gelatin, FD&C Red #3, Yellow#6

Directions: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules three times daily with or without food. Take the third dose before bed. This product may be used for 8 weeks straight, followed by a subsequent 4 week break.

Warning:Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly, under the age of 21, chronically ill, have difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminstration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or preven any disease. Individual results may vary.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice! I'd run this with Erase fo sho.
    :blindfold:
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Almost creepy...i was just talking about using the nettle extract with mucuna in another thread for the combined effects of increasing free testosterone and increasing LH/total testosterone

Great formula
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Thanks guys.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

holy cow-why didn't you pm me......macuna is one of my favorites, and divanill-well what can i say!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.96%

Looks great. BPS seems to be putting out some quality supps. Keep it up!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    holy cow-why didn't you pm me......macuna is one of my favorites, and divanill-well what can i say!!!
    Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you bet, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah, I got to see this formula a while back - been waiting on pins and needles.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, I got to see this formula a while back - been waiting on pins and needles.

better than sleeping on nails i guess, lol.

i agree, formula looks great, and i trust the ingredients to be high quality-based on how good combustion is!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    better than sleeping on nails i guess, lol.

i agree, formula looks great, and i trust the ingredients to be high quality-based on how good combustion is!!!!
    Only the best no skimping here as combustion as proven
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.4%

Aren't l-dopa supposed to be taken on an empty stomach? I am asking because I see you recommend it to be taken with or WITHOUT food
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

For optimal absorption on a empty stomach or avoid taking it with full meals. Due to the hefty dose your getting it shouldnt cause any issues. Also you can take it 3caps 2x per day if you have issues taking it between meals.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.4%

Thanks
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

Very interested
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Check out the promos section, looking for some loggers.
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I like it, I just wish you guys added Green Tea for EGCG's but I can get some from nutra to add in with it. Great idea of the mixture of the two l-dopa extracts.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%

VERY solid formula. Simple yet effective and scientifically backed. Would love to run that with DAA.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Definitely the highest dose per serving out there, should translate into some excellent results.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    VERY solid formula. Simple yet effective and scientifically backed. Would love to run that with DAA.
    Go to the promo's section and toss your name in the hate for a free bottle to log

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Definitely the highest dose per serving out there, should translate into some excellent results.
    Thank you both, this is a great product and we feel will give great results.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Quick question, did any of the beta testers report better sleep from EndoSurge?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%

Its a given bro, just look at the profile, both ingredients will make you relaxed
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Quick question, did any of the beta testers report better sleep from EndoSurge?
    Yes, you can target the sleep effects or avoid them if you want. Taking 2 caps 3x per day wont make you lethargic but if you want you can take 3 caps before bed to increase your sleep.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

I had a great experience with my short trial of Combustion so I'm looking to become a believer in BPS. I'm in the market for a new test boost... hmmm.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%

definitely looks good. I agree Erase and this would be bomb.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  26. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%

Don't forget it should make an awesome on-cycle product for prostate and prolactin protection too.

***NOW @ NP***
  27. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Almost creepy...i was just talking about using the nettle extract with mucuna in another thread for the combined effects of increasing free testosterone and increasing LH/total testosterone

Great formula
    Hence why we did this for Activate Xtreme.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Hence why we did this for Activate Xtreme.
    Good point, though I don't remember these amounts being present in Activate (though it is a solid formula).
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Don't forget it should make an awesome on-cycle product for prostate and prolactin protection too.
    Running it now after my massive cycle and its helping wth my "issues" i have after this kind of cycle
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%

was the price disclosed on this? hopefully its somewhat affordable.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

29.99 my good sir.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%

not bad not bad
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    not bad not bad
    thank you, trying to bring top notch products at an affordable price since the economy is so great right now lol.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%

and it will make other brands compete at a price competitive level. Its a win win
  35. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%

There is no competition.

***NOW @ NP***
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    and it will make other brands compete at a price competitive level. Its a win win
    For sure

There is no competition.
    teehee
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

What I find most interesting is NP sells their Divanex for $29.99, it is 1600 mg a day if you take 4 per day which is a high dose. That said, you pay the same for EndoSurge, get the same dose and the Mucuna Puriens in it, not just one extract but 2. In my eyes BPS is seriously raising the bar and giving people an amazing deal. Can't wait to run my log, I have high hopes for this and my PCT.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%

What I find most interesting is NP sells their Divanex for $29.99, it is 1600 mg a day if you take 4 per day which is a high dose. That said, you pay the same for EndoSurge, get the same dose and the Mucuna Puriens in it, not just one extract but 2. In my eyes BPS is seriously raising the bar and giving people an amazing deal. Can't wait to run my log, I have high hopes for this and my PCT.

exactly-plus it's good to have another divanill alternative to activate extreme, which is overpriced, imo.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%

excited about this product as well
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

I'm thinking about running this with maybe Titanium XL and Anabeta

Similar Forum Threads

1. Introducing myself....
    By SonicSWOLE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4