Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 8 of 23 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    98213
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Go for it and then report on it's effect on you.

    I'm on day 6 of Goji 4:1 from simplesupplements but if Goji will work nicely on me (already seeing slight boost and heavier balls) then next Goji I want to buy is Doctor's Best cause it has 20% more per capsule and no crappy Magnesium Stearate inside.
    I'll def report back to you guys. Also a few ppl have been mentioning Bulbine? Any side effects for this one?

  2. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    raysahelian product I think are way underdosed.

    that Longjack is like 1 cap equivalent to 10g of root when real effects starts with extracts that are equivalent 50-180g of root.

    But maybe if placebo effect is strong you will feel something or at least that you got nicely scr.ewed.
  3. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I'll def report back to you guys. Also a few ppl have been mentioning Bulbine? Any side effects for this one?
    I quit SNS Bulbine after 6 days cause annoying diarrhea and no effect in that time - compared to other test boosters that kicked in around day 4.

    Maybe it works but such adverse effect make me quit taking the product - experienced similar diarrhea when took 2 different DAA products (TCF-1 and SNS DAA caps).
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253647
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123

    I quit SNS Bulbine after 6 days cause annoying diarrhea and no effect in that time - compared to other test boosters that kicked in around day 4.

    Maybe it works but such adverse effect make me quit taking the product - experienced similar diarrhea when took 2 different DAA products (TCF-1 and SNS DAA caps).
    This is first I've heard of any diarrhea associated with Bulbine. I've been taking 2 lately and I've been very pleased with results, as has my lady.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  5. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13344
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    raysahelian product I think are way underdosed.

    that Longjack is like 1 cap equivalent to 10g of root when real effects starts with extracts that are equivalent 50-180g of root.

    But maybe if placebo effect is strong you will feel something or at least that you got nicely scr.ewed.
    not buying rayshelian product -link their just for info ;buying this Swanson Superior Herb Muira Puama - 250mg, 60 Capsules (equivalent to 500mg)
  6. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    Been taking Goji for 9 days now and slowly increasing dose from 1 cap to 3 caps and noticed 3 caps a day or 2 caps at once give me diarrhea.

    1 cap in am and 1 cap in pm if at least 6h apart is OK and no diarrhea.

    Looks like I'm really sensitive to what I put in my body and even a 3 oz can of tuna in olive oil can give me the runs if I eat also some beans or dairy product.

    Regarding effect of Goji on me I have to say there is an effect on erection quality and balls feel a bit bigger and heavier but as expected no effect on sperm volume or libido.

    This is why my next step is a stack of Goji + Tongkat Ali then last step would be adding also Endosurge and AI like Licogenix or Triazole.
  7. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,795
    Rep Power
    2511078
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    31.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Been taking Goji for 9 days now and slowly increasing dose from 1 cap to 3 caps and noticed 3 caps a day or 2 caps at once give me diarrhea.

    1 cap in am and 1 cap in pm if at least 6h apart is OK and no diarrhea.

    Looks like I'm really sensitive to what I put in my body and even a 3 oz can of tuna in olive oil can give me the runs if I eat also some beans or dairy product.

    Regarding effect of Goji on me I have to say there is an effect on erection quality and balls feel a bit bigger and heavier but as expected no effect on sperm volume or libido.

    This is why my next step is a stack of Goji + Tongkat Ali then last step would be adding also Endosurge and AI like Licogenix or Triazole.
    thanks for update. sucks about stomach, DAA does that to me big time.. Licogenix is a great product I ran it in past and am currently running it. nice libido boost, and leans me out. I ordered dr best goji, should arrive today.. I decided not to pull trigger on the 40:1 extract brand I found. 40:1 seems kinda high
    Last edited by cubsfan815; 08-08-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: typo
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  8. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    thanks for update. sucks about stomach, DAA does that to me big time.. Licogenix is a great product I ran it in past and am currently running it. nice libido boost, and leans me out. I ordered dr best goji, should arrive today.. I decided not to pull trigger on the 40:1 extract brand I found. 40:1 seems kinda high
    Yes, I do have 10 days worth of old stash of Endosurge and Licogenix and 2 months worth of Goji and Tongkat Ali so will try to find the sweet spot between all 4 of them.

    I've been also impressed with Licogenix - especially in vascularity department.

    So far from all OTC test boosters I've taken, I have to say in libido, erection, mood and strength department - I was most impressed with Endosurge. And big plus for me is no side effects while taking Endosurge.
  9. New Member
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    485
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815

    thanks for update. sucks about stomach, DAA does that to me big time.. Licogenix is a great product I ran it in past and am currently running it. nice libido boost, and leans me out. I ordered dr best goji, should arrive today.. I decided not to pull trigger on the 40:1 extract brand I found. 40:1 seems kinda high
    I saw that 40:1 you mentioned. If I remember correctly though, for some reason I am thinking it had a very low percentage of polysaccharides.
  10. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,795
    Rep Power
    2511078
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    31.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    I saw that 40:1 you mentioned. If I remember correctly though, for some reason I am thinking it had a very low percentage of polysaccharides.
    Ahhh that could be. I started the Dr best last night.. People say they double dose it 2 pills. The bottle says 1-4 times a day. So are they taking 2 pills 4 times a day, or just 2 pills a day?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  11. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Just do some broscience on it, trial and error. I double dose only if i have alcohol coming up or a big meal, sometimes 3 tabs, 4+ i think might hurt (down there), but everyones different
  12. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,795
    Rep Power
    2511078
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    31.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Just do some broscience on it, trial and error. I double dose only if i have alcohol coming up or a big meal, sometimes 3 tabs, 4+ i think might hurt (down there), but everyones different
    Yeah I plan on messing with it, and the dosing lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  13. Advanced Member
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    98213
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Ahhh that could be. I started the Dr best last night.. People say they double dose it 2 pills. The bottle says 1-4 times a day. So are they taking 2 pills 4 times a day, or just 2 pills a day?
    I have the Dr Best as well, ive been taking 2 pills twice a day and have noticed harder erections and slight increase in seminal volume (could be placebo but only time will tell).

    I've read on a lot of websites people taking HCG and it causing them to need to ejaculate 1-4 times a day to stay sane. Are their any herbal alternatives that work in the same manner?
  14. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.85%

    going to give that 40:1 goji a shot. got a link to further info and its bout 31% polysaccharides. gonna run that alongside some tongkat ali extract and see where it takes me. will report back once they arrive and i begin.

    link to product information for those interested...

    http://www.luckyvitamin.com/skins/Sk...20GojiRich.pdf
  15. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    going to give that 40:1 goji a shot. got a link to further info and its bout 31% polysaccharides. gonna run that alongside some tongkat ali extract and see where it takes me. will report back once they arrive and i begin.

    link to product information for those interested...

    http://www.luckyvitamin.com/skins/Sk...20GojiRich.pdf
    I'll start stack of Goji 4:1 and Tongkat Ali 200:1 by Monday latest.

    Each on it's own already made a nice boost in each department so hoping for a synergy.
  16. Advanced Member
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    98213
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'll start stack of Goji 4:1 and Tongkat Ali 200:1 by Monday latest.

    Each on it's own already made a nice boost in each department so hoping for a synergy.
    What kind of boost have you noticed from tongkat?
  17. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What kind of boost have you noticed from tongkat?
    You really should take <10min and read last few pages in this topic.
  18. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.85%

    Started 40:1 goji tonight with NOW TestoJack 200...

    1 Goji cap twice day
    2 TestoJack 200 once day

    Gonna see how this stack works out and will report back.
  19. New Member
    ingenierito25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    going to give that 40:1 goji a shot. got a link to further info and its bout 31% polysaccharides. gonna run that alongside some tongkat ali extract and see where it takes me. will report back once they arrive and i begin.

    link to product information for those interested...
    Wow, a 40:1 extract seems insane compared with the 4:1 that people is taking here, maybe one capsule is all that is needed

    It seems that one of the key ingredients of the goji berry extract is ellagic acid, same as pomegranate which was recommended to aid erections in some life extensionist forums.

    Regards
  20. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    Interested in hearing how's Goji 40:1 extract compared to 4:1 in terms of working on boosting erections.

    Anybody tried both extract or at least 40:1?

    I'm now on 2nd day of Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 300mg cap in the morning and Goji 4:1 at 0.5g cap in the afternoon.
  21. New Member
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    485
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%

    I wonder how they could afford to sell that 40:1 extract so cheap? Doing the math its the equivalent of 720g of goji compared to the Dr. Best which is equivalent to 280g for practically the same price.
  22. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    I wonder how they could afford to sell that 40:1 extract so cheap? Doing the math its the equivalent of 720g of goji compared to the Dr. Best which is equivalent to 280g for practically the same price.
    I read many goji supplements are not really goji but chinese imitation that has different ingredient profile - something like red korean ginseng different than siberian ginseng.

    I'll stick with 4:1 extract until someone says 40:1 being much inferior - usually depends on quality of ingredients which is reflected on a product's price.
  23. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123

    I read many goji supplements are not really goji but chinese imitation that has different ingredient profile - something like red korean ginseng different than siberian ginseng.

    I'll stick with 4:1 extract until someone says 40:1 being much inferior - usually depends on quality of ingredients which is reflected on a product's price.
    Yea I hear what your saying. I figure for that cheap price I might as well give it a shot. If it doesn't work out I'll switch over to the 4:1 that you guys are running when the bottles empty, can't hurt to try.
  24. Advanced Member
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    98213
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

    Personally I'm more into herbal based supplements to replace pharmaceuticals. I just need a clomid replacement. Heres what I got so far:

    -PDE5 (viagra) alternative=Goji berry extract, horny goat weed

    -Cabergoline (reduce prolactin/refractory period)=Chasteberry, l-dopa

    -Clomid=?

    Tell me what you guys think also let me know if you have any better alternatives or herbals I should try out.
  25. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Personally I'm more into herbal based supplements to replace pharmaceuticals. I just need a clomid replacement. Heres what I got so far:

    -PDE5 (viagra) alternative=Goji berry extract, horny goat weed

    -Cabergoline (reduce prolactin/refractory period)=Chasteberry, l-dopa

    -Clomid=?

    Tell me what you guys think also let me know if you have any better alternatives or herbals I should try out.
    nothing will touch clomid in terms of power or how potent it is
  26. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777
    Personally I'm more into herbal based supplements to replace pharmaceuticals. I just need a clomid replacement. Heres what I got so far:

    -PDE5 (viagra) alternative=Goji berry extract, horny goat weed

    -Cabergoline (reduce prolactin/refractory period)=Chasteberry, l-dopa

    -Clomid=?

    Tell me what you guys think also let me know if you have any better alternatives or herbals I should try out.
    I found bulbine/daa to be similar to.clomid but nowhere near as powerful.
  27. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.85%

    UPDATE: So it's been about a week now on TestoJack 200 and 40:1 Goji Extract...few things I have noticed, even tho admittedly it's a bit soon to report:

    - Increased volume, even on 2nd and 3rd round I'm still putting out some hefty loads when usually they seem to decrease with each successive round
    - Libido is increased ever so slightly, after round one with the girly, I seem to be wanting it for again ASAP
    - Refractory period is decreased by bout 5 mins or so
    - Boys are certainly fuller and feeling heavier
    - Boners are a bit harder, nothing crazy but just slightly harder and tends to stay up and at attention no matter how long we may take to change positions or grab a rubber or move around, never have to 're-up' per say lol, stays ready to go
    - This is a bit weird, but my loads smell fruity?! Haha I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true

    Now all of these are slight increases that I've only picked up on because I am very in tune with my package being that I've had varicocele surgery a few years back so I've come to understand and pick up on subtle changes. I will keep updating as things progress. Right now for $30 this is a nice lil herbal stack
  28. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    UPDATE: So it's been about a week now on TestoJack 200 and 40:1 Goji Extract...few things I have noticed, even tho admittedly it's a bit soon to report:

    - Increased volume, even on 2nd and 3rd round I'm still putting out some hefty loads when usually they seem to decrease with each successive round
    - Libido is increased ever so slightly, after round one with the girly, I seem to be wanting it for again ASAP
    - Refractory period is decreased by bout 5 mins or so
    - Boys are certainly fuller and feeling heavier
    - Boners are a bit harder, nothing crazy but just slightly harder and tends to stay up and at attention no matter how long we may take to change positions or grab a rubber or move around, never have to 're-up' per say lol, stays ready to go
    - This is a bit weird, but my loads smell fruity?! Haha I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true

    Now all of these are slight increases that I've only picked up on because I am very in tune with my package being that I've had varicocele surgery a few years back so I've come to understand and pick up on subtle changes. I will keep updating as things progress. Right now for $30 this is a nice lil herbal stack
    I experienced most of same things as well with my Tongkat Ali 200:1 and Goji 4:1 extract.

    It does depend on the dose and how long you're taking it but for me if I increase to high I get already side effects so kind of a like 1 cap each per day with Tongkat being cycled 5 days on/2 days off since effects are felt on those off days as well.

    Now I've added also Endosurge to increase free and total testosterone as well.
  29. New Member
    jacobxcaliber's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    58
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.69%

    I'm still taken by the Goji Dr's Best and *** Maca Men these two do wonders. I get touched by my wife it's go time. The only side effect is that sometimes I feel light headed when I take both together. I have also experienced good effects from these two before I lift. I took it by mistake before my brother dragged me to the gym. I definitely had more energy on my lifts and focus.
  30. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Glad my Goji knowledge has been of use to you guys! Its good for overall health too!

    You could try adding ISA-Test (very highly potent trib + others) or PES Erase or ebay alternatives to reduce your estrogen also helped.

    You can also get cheap chinese generic blue pill copies, 1/5th the dose before you go (on top of the natural stuff) will add that boost without going overboard. I find if i couple the blue pills with goji, im a mad man for the whole night
  31. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Glad my Goji knowledge has been of use to you guys! Its good for overall health too!

    You could try adding ISA-Test (very highly potent trib + others) or PES Erase or ebay alternatives to reduce your estrogen also helped.

    You can also get cheap chinese generic blue pill copies, 1/5th the dose before you go (on top of the natural stuff) will add that boost without going overboard. I find if i couple the blue pills with goji, im a mad man for the whole night
    Did you get Butea Superba 4:1 extract or you changed your mind and trying other stuff now?

    I guess if Goji works so good for you then no need to test Butea.
  32. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Nah, I didnt feel I needed it. Any Erase etc. gives me the brain connection, and theGoji is fine for down below. If anything the missus is complaining now lol so its working for me as is. Sometimes, on the odd occasion drop a blue pill if i know its gonna be a long night
  33. New Member
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    485
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%

    Curious what the lead content is on that 40:1 lol. It is from China after all
  34. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,795
    Rep Power
    2511078
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    31.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I curious about the generic blue ones myself. I saw a report once where some contained drywall lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  35. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Simplysupplements works... 7.99 and buy one get one free. I cant complain.

    The Wolfberry pills you get in the mens loos have generic V in them, because you can eat tons of the listed ingrediants and not get any effect like what actually happens after ingesting one of those capsules!
  36. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,795
    Rep Power
    2511078
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    31.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Simplysupplements works... 7.99 and buy one get one free. I cant complain.

    The Wolfberry pills you get in the mens loos have generic V in them, because you can eat tons of the listed ingrediants and not get any effect like what actually happens after ingesting one of those capsules!
    yeah I should gave been more clear, the generic blue pills from China are the ones I don't know if I trust lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  37. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Dupr
  38. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Dupe
  39. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Guarantee its the Chinese stuff in the mens loos (wolfberry ones anyway). The blue angel ones are crap. Google for reviews on suppliers, theres loads and dosages are good, 1/4 pill will do the job when theyre 100mg tabs and you get 25 for 20 quid!
  40. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3565
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

    Let me see if I got this right.

    You guys are using Goji, Maca and Tongkat Ali (Long Jack), but I am not sure I figured out which brands and the dosing.
    Could you please give me a quick summary? Thanks.

    By the way, has anybody tried Goji100 by Genesis Today, which is a pure Goji juice? Some claim that it is more potent than capsules. Is it true?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in