Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 22 of 31 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. what purpose will bigger nuts serve you?


  2. do you really want me to answer that.i asked a simple question wondering if anything was available preferably natural that would produce more sperm and make my balls fuller.
    if you feel you havent got the knowledge to answer my question please leave your comments to others who i hope can offer sensible suggestions
    •   
       


  3. Stop jacking off for awhile. I am so sensible.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    what will get my nuts bigger
    Theirs a lot of good ideas regarding increasing semen and fuller testes on this forum but the consensus seems to be goji berry extract. Also look into edging

  5. my new favorite sex stack is Levitra and hemavol!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    what will get my nuts bigger
    Maca, Lecithin for sure...although I would go with the Sunflower lecithin to avoid the soy.

  7. Fenugreek makes my boys hang.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Fenugreek makes my boys hang.
    What dose/brand are u taking? Stopped taking fenugreek awhile ago once I heard about the estrogen factor

  9. This is goin to sound like a strange request but do any of you guys/gals know any supplements to help get spontaneous erections?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    do you really want me to answer that.i asked a simple question wondering if anything was available preferably natural that would produce more sperm and make my balls fuller.
    if you feel you havent got the knowledge to answer my question please leave your comments to others who i hope can offer sensible suggestions
    Fadogia agrestis
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Fadogia agrestis
    I start that again in like 2 days. With my test powder

  12. please remember when buying herbs to get them from a reputable supplier and check with them , the source of the herb. Some herbs may be specially cultivated under strict controls for the supplier, but others could be sourced from the wild , in which case they could be growing in contaminated soil and subject to toxins , not only from the soil but from other things like excrement.If your supplier carnt give you the information you require , id leave well alone -just a thought.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    please remember when buying herbs to get them from a reputable supplier and check with them , the source of the herb. Some herbs may be specially cultivated under strict controls for the supplier, but others could be sourced from the wild , in which case they could be growing in contaminated soil and subject to toxins , not only from the soil but from other things like excrement.If your supplier carnt give you the information you require , id leave well alone -just a thought.
    What would be an example of a reputable supplie for herbs? Or how would you go about finding that information out

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What would be an example of a reputable supplie for herbs? Or how would you go about finding that information out
    Its probably best if you work backwards ie decide on whose brand of the herb you want to buy , then contact the company thats bottling it so to speak or if your buying through a health food store/online supplement store, contact them by phone to see if they can help by supplying contact details of the brand.

    We are all guilty of pushing pills down into our stomach knowing very little of the background they come from , we assume they are manufactured under the same regulations and strict controls as for example food, but are they? You very rarely see companies opening up and showing photos/videos of the manufacturing process of any of their products.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    do you really want me to answer that.i asked a simple question wondering if anything was available preferably natural that would produce more sperm and make my balls fuller.
    if you feel you havent got the knowledge to answer my question please leave your comments to others who i hope can offer sensible suggestions
    Try Now Food Lechitin Granules @ 10 g per day

  16. Avoid simply supps, they have changed the formula to bunk.
    get one that isn't tablets but capsules if the powder, nothing else works.

    However, dump it ALL and save some cash - Isatest gf has:

    anti estrogen
    tribulous
    fenugreek
    ldopa (as found in endosurge)
    tongkat ali
    ecdy
    ajuga

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Avoid simply supps, they have changed the formula to bunk.
    get one that isn't tablets but capsules if the powder, nothing else works.

    However, dump it ALL and save some cash - Isatest gf has:

    anti estrogen
    tribulous
    fenugreek
    ldopa (as found in endosurge)
    tongkat ali
    ecdy
    ajuga
    I've heard some good feedback about Isatori gf except few guys mentioned they start noticing hair loss or increased baldness while on it - maybe due to increasing DHT.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I've heard some good feedback about Isatori gf except few guys mentioned they start noticing hair loss or increased baldness while on it - maybe due to increasing DHT.
    yes i read that after i bought some so decided not to continue with it as my hair is thinning seems that with every positive , theres always a negative

  19. Maybe time to embrace the bladness.

    As my missus said when I explained my anxiety "Id rather have a real man who's bald than a girly one with long hair"

    Last time I natty boosted i thought my hair was thinning, It turns out it was the choice of hair gel and stress. Stopped these two and it was ok again.

    As with anything to do with the male hormone, if you're going to go bald youre going to go bald.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    yes i read that after i bought some so decided not to continue with it as my hair is thinning seems that with every positive , theres always a negative
    Shave it! Since I did I don't even think about it anymore. Its very liberating.

    Unless you've got a whack ass looking dome piece.

    If you're gonna lose it you're gonna lose it.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  21. I love isa test ball tingles... forgotten how good it is, manhood feels heavy and huge, everything gets you 'going', its great

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    my new favorite sex stack is Levitra and hemavol!
    Lol...sounds awesome! It a said Hemavol can be stacked with anything!

  23. Gas Hemavol givin you guys that much if a boost? Are you taking the powder or pills?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JoeHT View Post
    Try Now Food Lechitin Granules @ 10 g per day
    I agree with this. I was using Testofen for the same thing, which worked, and have been off it now for a couple weeks. Started this exact thing... NOW Foods Lecithin Granules, 10g per day. Seeing the same results load-wise as on Testofen.
    One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

  25. bigtits.com....=
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Testofen in ISA-Test GF too.

    watch the lecethin, too much can be a bad thing too and result in lethargy and deformed white blood cells

    Day 7, im getting very hard wood and ones that wake me int he night! Last night the missus woke me, i was up and ready to go
    Cant wait to be a month in, libido is insane by then

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Testofen in ISA-Test GF too.

    watch the lecethin, too much can be a bad thing too and result in lethargy and deformed white blood cells

    Day 7, im getting very hard wood and ones that wake me int he night! Last night the missus woke me, i was up and ready to go
    Cant wait to be a month in, libido is insane by then
    What's a good dose for lecithin ?

  28. Z28...Maca for loads and it may help libido too...plus it's considered a "super food"...I just ordered some Black Maca, supposed to be the strongest.

  29. To Z28... I'm taking 10g per day, which is the recommended dose on the container. It's working well for me.
    One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

  30. Max, 500mg if taking everyday, do 3 months on 1 month off.

    10g is too high and may produce a fishy body odour and heart rhythm problems, and probably the usual "more is better" bro-science bullsh*t. Oh and sells more.

    As its from soya, you may also recieve a nice dose of estrogen
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 08:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 10:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 11:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Log in
Log in