Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 21 of 24 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

  1. A lot of those in muscle pharms arnie series iron cuts, ill let you know


  2. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    You can get most aphrodisiacs from Michael Barlowe @ --> www.barlowesherbalelixirs.com
    Goji Berries and Juice you can simply step into Wegmans to get.

    Everything mentioned is above.
    Other than Pharma's. I got sources for that too, just PM me.
    Great site, yeah I must do an order from him. I'm gonna be broke!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Well, do you mean by ingredient or by product?

    Off the top of my head, from what I can remember from this thread:

    -goji berries
    -trib
    -Yohimbine
    -ALA
    -DAA
    -fenugreek
    -nettle root
    -longjack
    -muria puama
    -maca root extract
    -pine pollen
    -mucuna pruriens
    -AI's like Erase
    -icariin (horny goat weed)
    -cnimidum
    -resveratrol
    Sounds like everything in Diesel Test Hardcore! Lol.

    Rootofthematter isn't too bad either!
    •   
       


  4. Started up with EndoSurge Turbo earlier this week. It is definitely starting to slowly build up the libido, with surges here and there. I'm no longer using TestPowder (DAA), TT750, Peforrm and muria puama.

    I think my body responds well to nettle root. I'm only taking four pills and I take those before going to bed.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Started up with EndoSurge Turbo earlier this week. It is definitely starting to slowly build up the libido, with surges here and there. I'm no longer using TestPowder (DAA), TT750, Peforrm and muria puama. I think my body responds well to nettle root. I'm only taking four pills and I take those before going to bed.
    Other than libido have you noticed anything else like hardness, ejac volume, refractory period, etc

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Other than libido have you noticed anything else like hardness, ejac volume, refractory period, etc
    Not yet. I had used original EndoSurge last year and after about a week into it, things were intense. Last time I ran Endo Turbo, it wasn't quite the same, but I think I had overloaded my body with too many supps.

    I'll update in another week or so.

  7. I remember when I was running DAA and erase I was having some serious bones right and left...

  8. Anybody ever use lignans?

  9. I've been having some morning woodrows now that I'm about a week into taking EndoSurge. I just added some Butea Superba this week. That adds some relaxation benefits, PDE5 inhibitor as well. Libido spikes are here and there. Gonna be mindful of what I've eaten on those days.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Keep in mind, eating too much cheese can overstimulate your nervous system and lower your libido, especially if combined with MAO-inhibiting herbs...or Yohimbe..I would go easy on the cheese.

    Also, I've found Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero Root) to be the single strongest herbal stimulant, it almost gives an uncomfortable feeling. Be careful with eleuthero preparations. Alot of pre workouts are using it as well, so be mindful of this and the "cheese effect".
    Good to know about the cheese. I'll keep this in mind.

    I've used Yohimbine in the past, mainly for its energy properties.

  11. Well I'm using .5cc of andropen 275 (137.5mg) every 5days and have been looking for something to stack with it. A good NO booster and some sort of vasodilator will help. I grabbed the last 2 bottles of alpha test 5. adding that to the mix. Gonna hit the supplement store. It's Friday.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Sure, like Nettle root/Diavanii - barlowe sells that as well. They are effective for sure. However, I prefer combining lignans with proviron..do that, and aww man. You got a killer stack, libido and aggression through the roof!!!
    From flaxseed. I've read that its good for estrogen control amongst other things. I was wondering where would they fit into a stack.

  13. Yeah proviron is dht. It's truly the ultimate androgen.

  14. I have to find anything that can touch DHEA, preg, and about 10mg of cialis. Dose on Friday afternoon and you can rock through Sunday.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Pregnenolone gives you focus and rids anxieties....makes sense. DHT still beats DHEA though in most aspects. Unless you are E2 deficient.
    I don't doubt that, but I have never taken DHT and honestly don't know how it may affect me. I can only assume my DHT is high because based on everything I have read on it, it is exactly how I typically feel.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Pregnenolone gives you focus and rids anxieties....makes sense.
    Good to know about pregnenolone. Will look into it.

  17. Has anyone tried intermittent fasting to raise test/libido?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Has anyone tried intermittent fasting to raise test/libido?
    Oh yeah I'll get right on that

  19. lots of nice foremstane topicals going around all fo a sudden, try a low dose and see how you get on, i tried high dose and it does the opposit of what were wanting here.. lower it and.. well, boom

    formabolic, formerone and TransForm are a few of the leaders

  20. BPS has just released MacaPro on NutraPlanet at an awesome intro price:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...o-60-caps.html

    The daily dose is equivalent to 20g of dried root powder If that don't get it up, not much else will
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  21. Has anyone found a good supplier of Goji yet??

    Dried pressed tablet rubbish left right and center I wish simplesupplements hadn't modified their source

  22. Hello guys, sorry for my bad language !!

    Sometimes during we take a pills of levitra 5 mg.

    Someone say me if there any risk to take a scoop of hemavol or agmatine in the middle of the week ??
    Thanks in advance.

  23. Just bought 5 bottles of Goji Berries from here : http://www.bioceuticals.co.uk/goji-berry.html

    they deliver world wide.

    Can you take these indefinitely? or will they lose their strength after 12-16 weeks?

  24. Guys
    Id like to bring to your attention the following, to save you some cash!

    Try:

    STANDARD
    HealthAid Gents 3 £11.99 & VitaminPlanet Goji Berry £5.99 = £17.98
    Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)
    Koregin® Standardized Korean Ginseng Root Extract (5:1) (powder equivalent)
    Muira Puama (Bark and Root) Extract (10:1) (powder equivalent)
    Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract (10:1)
    Pumpkin Seed Oil
    Goji 2000mg 4:1

    PREMIUM
    HealthAid Male Max/Male Formula £21.99
    Korean Ginseng Standardised Extract 2:1 (Panax ginseng root, min 5% ginsenosides)
    Ashwagandha Standardised Extract
    Velvet Bean 4:1 Extract (Mucuna pruriens seed) [Eq. to 400mg Powder]
    Muira Puama 4:1 Extract (Ptychopetalum olacocides seed) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Guarana 4:1 Extract (Paullina cupana seed) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Pumpkin 4:1 Extract (Cucurbita pepo seed) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Damiana 4:1 Extract (Turnera aphrodisica leaf) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark)
    Maca 5:1 Extract (Lepidium meyenii root) [Eq. to 500mg powder]
    ***** Willow 4:1 Extract (Salix nigra bark) [Eq. to 240mg powder]
    Kola Nut 4:1 Extract(Cola acuminate seed) [Eq. to 200mg powder]
    Puncture Vine Standardised Extract (Tribulus terrestris fruit and root, min 40% saponins)
    Saw Palmetto Standardised Extract (Serenoa repens berry, min 40-45% fatty acids)

    Ginseng Break:

    STANDARD
    Ginseng Free Stack £14.82
    Muira Puama (Swanson Superior £4.07)
    Tribulus (Twinlab 10.75/MetRX 11.13)

    PREMIUM
    Isa-test £28 (ginseng Free)
    Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 25 mg 42%
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 7 mg 350%
    Magnesium (As Oxide & Aspartate) 300 mg 75%
    Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate) 20 mg 133%
    Tribulus Extract, (Tribulus Terrestris L.) (aerial parts), (60% total saponins, 20% Protodioscin),
    H.Goat Weed Epimedium Extract, (Epimedium sagittatum and Epimedium brevicornum)(leaf), (standardized for 10% icariin),
    P-450 Estrogen Inhibitor Citrus bioflavanoid complex, (Citrus sinesis) (peel & fruit), (50% hesperidin),
    Tongkat Ali Extract 20:1,(Eurycoma longifolia)(root),
    Ajuga turkestanica extract 10:1 (stem and leaf),
    Grape seed extract,
    (Vitis vinifera L.) (seed) , (standardized for 95% proanthocyanidins),
    Fenugreek Extract, Fenugreek Extract (trigonella foenum-graecum L.) (seed), (standardized for 50% fenuside saponins),
    Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (root), (standardized for 5% Ecdysterones)
    Velvet bean extract, (Mucuna Pruriens) (Seed),
    Nettle extract 30:1, (urtica dioica)(root), (standardized for 20% L-Dopa),
    Melatonin, (N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine)
    Butchers Broom Extract, (ruscus aculeatus)(root) (standardized for 20% sterolic heterosides),
    Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, (citrus sinensis)(fruit)(90% hesperidin)


    Cycle between the two (ginseng on/off), Give a break from Muira Puama too every now and then for max results.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Guys
    Id like to bring to your attention the following, to save you some cash!

    Try:

    STANDARD
    HealthAid Gents 3 £11.99 & VitaminPlanet Goji Berry £5.99 = £17.98
    Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)
    Koregin® Standardized Korean Ginseng Root Extract (5:1) (powder equivalent)
    Muira Puama (Bark and Root) Extract (10:1) (powder equivalent)
    Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract (10:1)
    Pumpkin Seed Oil
    Goji 2000mg 4:1

    PREMIUM
    HealthAid Male Max/Male Formula £21.99
    Korean Ginseng Standardised Extract 2:1 (Panax ginseng root, min 5% ginsenosides)
    Ashwagandha Standardised Extract
    Velvet Bean 4:1 Extract (Mucuna pruriens seed) [Eq. to 400mg Powder]
    Muira Puama 4:1 Extract (Ptychopetalum olacocides seed) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Guarana 4:1 Extract (Paullina cupana seed) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Pumpkin 4:1 Extract (Cucurbita pepo seed) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Damiana 4:1 Extract (Turnera aphrodisica leaf) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark)
    Maca 5:1 Extract (Lepidium meyenii root) [Eq. to 500mg powder]
    ***** Willow 4:1 Extract (Salix nigra bark) [Eq. to 240mg powder]
    Kola Nut 4:1 Extract(Cola acuminate seed) [Eq. to 200mg powder]
    Puncture Vine Standardised Extract (Tribulus terrestris fruit and root, min 40% saponins)
    Saw Palmetto Standardised Extract (Serenoa repens berry, min 40-45% fatty acids)

    Ginseng Break:

    STANDARD
    Ginseng Free Stack £14.82
    Muira Puama (Swanson Superior £4.07)
    Tribulus (Twinlab 10.75/MetRX 11.13)

    PREMIUM
    Isa-test £28 (ginseng Free)
    Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 25 mg 42%
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 7 mg 350%
    Magnesium (As Oxide & Aspartate) 300 mg 75%
    Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate) 20 mg 133%
    Tribulus Extract, (Tribulus Terrestris L.) (aerial parts), (60% total saponins, 20% Protodioscin),
    H.Goat Weed Epimedium Extract, (Epimedium sagittatum and Epimedium brevicornum)(leaf), (standardized for 10% icariin),
    P-450 Estrogen Inhibitor Citrus bioflavanoid complex, (Citrus sinesis) (peel & fruit), (50% hesperidin),
    Tongkat Ali Extract 20:1,(Eurycoma longifolia)(root),
    Ajuga turkestanica extract 10:1 (stem and leaf),
    Grape seed extract,
    (Vitis vinifera L.) (seed) , (standardized for 95% proanthocyanidins),
    Fenugreek Extract, Fenugreek Extract (trigonella foenum-graecum L.) (seed), (standardized for 50% fenuside saponins),
    Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (root), (standardized for 5% Ecdysterones)
    Velvet bean extract, (Mucuna Pruriens) (Seed),
    Nettle extract 30:1, (urtica dioica)(root), (standardized for 20% L-Dopa),
    Melatonin, (N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine)
    Butchers Broom Extract, (ruscus aculeatus)(root) (standardized for 20% sterolic heterosides),
    Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, (citrus sinensis)(fruit)(90% hesperidin)


    Cycle between the two (ginseng on/off), Give a break from Muira Puama too every now and then for max results.
    do you have any links? or do you expect us to buy all these ingredients seperately

  26. Cialus
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Osta, Dermastr3ngth, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, Orange TRIad, PES Select

  27. Cialis lol yeah.. try Viagra too pffft

    Hey Josh,

    Try this list, ive made it clearer, but feel free to google the titles in your country of origin


    STANDARD
    6MONTH SUPPLY - £22.20 (£3.70 PM)
    Korean Ginseng 1200mg - Natures Best £9.99
    Muira Puama – Swanson Superior £4.07 x3 £12.21
    http://www.naturesbest.co.uk/sports/...-1200mg-p557w/
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swans...250-mg-60-caps

    GINSENG FREE STANDARD
    2MONTH SUPPLY Stack £14.82 (£7.41 PM)
    Tribulus Twinlab 10.75/MetRX 11.13) - google for your best store (Amazon)
    VitaminPlanet Goji Berry £5.99
    http://www.vitaminplanet.co.uk/goji-...-p-177941.aspx

    ALL-In-One
    1MONTH SUPPLY - HealthAid Gentlemens 3 3 £11.99
    Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)
    Koregin® Standardized Korean Ginseng Root Extract (5:1) (powder equivalent)
    Muira Puama (Bark and Root) Extract (10:1) (powder equivalent)
    Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract (10:1)
    Pumpkin Seed Oil
    http://www.healthaid.co.uk/shopexd.aspx?id=700

    All In-One PREMIUM

    1 MONTH SUPPLY - HealthAid Male Max/Male Formula £21.99
    Korean Ginseng Standardised Extract 2:1 (Panax ginseng root, min 5% ginsenosides)
    Ashwagandha Standardised Extract
    Velvet Bean 4:1 Extract (Mucuna pruriens seed) [Eq. to 400mg Powder]
    Muira Puama 4:1 Extract (Ptychopetalum olacocides seed) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Guarana 4:1 Extract (Paullina cupana seed) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Pumpkin 4:1 Extract (Cucurbita pepo seed) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Damiana 4:1 Extract (Turnera aphrodisica leaf) [Eq. to 400mg powder]
    Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark)
    Maca 5:1 Extract (Lepidium meyenii root) [Eq. to 500mg powder]
    ***** Willow 4:1 Extract (Salix nigra bark) [Eq. to 240mg powder]
    Kola Nut 4:1 Extract(Cola acuminate seed) [Eq. to 200mg powder]
    Puncture Vine Standardised Extract (Tribulus terrestris fruit and root, min 40% saponins)
    Saw Palmetto Standardised Extract (Serenoa repens berry, min 40-45% fatty acids)
    http://www.healthaid.co.uk/shopexd.aspx?id=789


    GINSENG FREE ALL-In-One PREMIUM
    1MONTH SUPPLY – iSatori Isa-test GF £28
    Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 25 mg 42%
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 7 mg 350%
    Magnesium (As Oxide & Aspartate) 300 mg 75%
    Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate) 20 mg 133%
    Tribulus Extract, (Tribulus Terrestris L.) (aerial parts), (60% total saponins, 20% Protodioscin),
    H.Goat Weed Epimedium Extract, (Epimedium sagittatum and Epimedium brevicornum)(leaf), (standardized for 10% icariin),
    P-450 Estrogen Inhibitor Citrus bioflavanoid complex, (Citrus sinesis) (peel & fruit), (50% hesperidin),
    Tongkat Ali Extract 20:1,(Eurycoma longifolia)(root),
    Ajuga turkestanica extract 10:1 (stem and leaf),
    Grape seed extract,
    (Vitis vinifera L.) (seed) , (standardized for 95% proanthocyanidins),
    Fenugreek Extract, Fenugreek Extract (trigonella foenum-graecum L.) (seed), (standardized for 50% fenuside saponins),
    Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (root), (standardized for 5% Ecdysterones)
    Velvet bean extract, (Mucuna Pruriens) (Seed),
    Nettle extract 30:1, (urtica dioica)(root), (standardized for 20% L-Dopa),
    Melatonin, (N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine)
    Butchers Broom Extract, (ruscus aculeatus)(root) (standardized for 20% sterolic heterosides),
    Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, (citrus sinensis)(fruit)(90% hesperidin)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Isatori-iSat...ds=isa+test+gf

  28. BPS MacaPro is less than $18 bucks at another planet for 60 caps of a 500mg 20:1 extract . That's equivalent to 20g of dried root powder

    It is a single ingredient, but it has boosted my libido immensely since I started it at 2 caps per day (1 morning, 1 before bed).

    Add in EndoSurge Turbo (more Maca, plus Vit D, 3,4 Divanyll and Mucune Pruriens), and your partner will be in trouble
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  29. Try the standard stuff (6 month supply!) then move up the ladder if you feel you're not getting enough noise downstairs

    Maca, ive got currently isn't doing much I must say, I went for a premium gel based brand too with good reviews.( :EDIT: I just saw that, maybe id need 20g!)

    Ordered some Muira Puama and the ginseng just arrived today, the ginseng is the strongest i could find ginsenoside and quality wise. Not really rated the other brands out there, sub par at best.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Try the standard stuff (6 month supply!) then move up the ladder if you feel you're not getting enough noise downstairs

    Maca, ive got currently isn't doing much I must say, I went for a premium gel based brand too with good reviews.

    Ordered some Muira Puama and the ginseng just arrived today, the ginseng is the strongest i could find ginsenoside and quality wise. Not really rated the other brands out there, sub par at best.
    What extract are you using of the Maca? The MacaPro is 500mg of 20:1 extract per capsule.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  31. Rainforest Foods Organic Gelatinised Maca Root 5:1 (2500mg equivalent) Capsules, 500mg Pack of 120

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rainforest-F...rds=maca+500mg

    I do 1G a day

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Rainforest Foods Organic Gelatinised Maca Root 5:1 (2500mg equivalent) Capsules, 500mg Pack of 120

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rainforest-F...rds=maca+500mg

    I do 1G a day
    I've been doing 1g a day of MacaPro, and love it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  33. Not been on it long.. have 2 months supply.. Ill keep going! Might be better for older guys

    Ginseng is by far the biggest pick me up, stops tiredness etc. and is good for libido, add the natures Viagra (Muira Puama) and you're good to go,

    I have noticed a major "jump on anything" desire since taking maca but I also added tribulus the other day so could be that.

    ISA-TEST is well known for getting the male side revved up but its also damn expensive compared tot he raw ingredients (key ones)

  34. AI perform stacked with Extreme Sex Cycle seems to be fine for me =)

    Makes you MUCH bigger, flacid, could knock someone out with this thing

  35. Which do you prefer Josh?
    Taking both is a bit of an overkill /expense - talking £40+

    Ive heard Perform can be taken on demand though

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Which do you prefer Josh?
    Taking both is a bit of an overkill /expense - talking £40+

    Ive heard Perform can be taken on demand though
    AI perform is an awesome product. Only reason I bought the sex extreme cycle is for the L-Arginnine.

    Its actually cheaper if you take 2 SEC a day and only 2, not 4 AI perform a day.

    That male max pack you posted before I may purchase, it looks awesome.

    AI perform definitely is an awesome awesome product.

    People need to realise it takes 3-4 days to work, so give it time, then youll be having awkward boners all day at work whenever you think/read something sexual

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    AI perform is an awesome product. Only reason I bought the sex extreme cycle is for the L-Arginnine. Its actually cheaper if you take 2 SEC a day and only 2, not 4 AI perform a day. That male max pack you posted before I may purchase, it looks awesome. AI perform definitely is an awesome awesome product. People need to realise it takes 3-4 days to work, so give it time, then youll be having awkward boners all day at work whenever you think/read something sexual
    Into day 4 of stacking the 2. Oh my god, It makes you so damn horny and think about sex so much you can't even sleep unless you DIY/have sex - madness

  38. I need to get laid ain't got no ***** since Nov.
    The Swole Stoner

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I need to get laid ain't got no ***** since Nov.
    You married too?

    Lol jk
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  40. Getting divorced
    The Swole Stoner
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in