Page 20 of 23 First ... 151819202122 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.01%

Do you have a supplier in the USA?
    One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by omne51 View Post
    Do you have a supplier in the USA?
    This^
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.52%

Stop taking fancy creatine with magnesium/taurine in it,
    I don't see a problem with any of the three.

Stopped taking l-dopa or 5htp products.
    Generally everything boosting Serotonin will reduce sex related neurotransmitters so I would be careful with 5-HTP, I'm pretty sure from personal experiments that Curcumin contained in Triazole reduces Libido by increasing Serotonin, many many people reported this. Rhodiola is another herb I would stay away for exact that reason, that's also in many test boosters, IMHO manufactures have little clue what they are doing.

What worked wonders for me is PowerFull, I could easily take 3 x 2 caps a day, must probably be taken on empty stomach, after 30-40 minutes I feel an incredible effect. I have now 3 L-Dopa and 2 Safed Musli standalone products and wasn't able so far to reproduce the incredible effect of PowerFull so big respect to USPLabs for getting the best out of this herbs. It took me half of the PowerFull bottle to discover how awesome PowerFull is as aphrodisiac, the second part I took 6 caps a day without breaks and the effect pretty much was top all the time, first days libido goes up, then stays high, apparently both Mucuna and Musli belong to the most prominent aphrodisiacs in India since hundreds if not thousands of years.

Is it really sure Goji helps much with erection or libido? I didn't notice too much from 30-50 g dried berries a day, I'm 40, use Sildenafil a lot and will now try 5g Arginin/Citrullin before workout.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.64%

Goji - hell yeah. You need to double dose though to see the effects, so 2-4 caps a day of a good product - not all of them work. I tend to find the compressed dried capsules do nothing (with high ratios 20:1, 50:1 etc.) but the gelatine capsules, if you can find them, are great.
    And yeah, defo, downstairs is completely different!

L-dopa, if you google, has some scary psychological side effects, that could trigger underlying problems, I wouldn't want to take the risk.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.52%

I got some problems most of my life, currently too light sleep, since many years very often I take 12,5 or even sometime 25 mg Venlafaxine, not a high dose but a miracle drug to me since years. Very very very pro sexual for me in this dose. From hundreds of drugs and supplements without a doubt it's what has helped me most.

PowerFull label says Velvet Bean extract, it's not clear if it's full spectrum Mucuna Pruriens but in this case I wouldn't be much scared, I've read much about Mucuna and didn't come across warnings, I try to let people here know about the experience with my second bottle.

I had used 'Tested Test' containing DAA and Forskolin combined with 'Tested Anti Estro', it was maybe the best Libido effect I ever achieved with a supplement but lasted only a few days and I was never able to reproduce it, I felt pretty much 20 years younger, maybe another supplement I was taken at that time was involved, something simple like ZMA for instance, maybe placebo was involved, I don't know. Since then I've learned to be much more pedantic writing everything down when and what I ingest and what effects it has.

Some stuff is not reliable, I think Tribulus is notoriously not reliable, I hope PowerFull wont's disappoint long term, I'm just at the beginning exploring it. Like I wrote before normally I use standalone products, it's just with my standalone product so far I got nowhere near where I got with PowerFull.

After reading descriptions on Safed Musli and Fenugreek I noticed both have identical health benefits so I previously speculated both have identical aphrodisiac effects, now after trying various standalone products I know the effect is very very different, at the moment I see more potential in Safed Musli so I have high hopes I will be able to reproduce the effects I got from PowerFull previously. I think a experienced a placebo effect very often at the beginning when exploring a new supplement, that is normal I guess.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I've been following this thread for some time. Glad there are still some people out there offering their 2 cents and the like.

I've used AI's Perform in the past. I enjoyed it. As with all these herbal supplements, you must give them time. My body responds well to fenugreek. Give at least three weeks. I'm sure for others you'll get a noticeable effect. More often that not, it is because you're body is not yet used to the supplement and is reacting to it for the first time. (Captain Obvious will be here the rest of the week--HAHA!)

DAA always gets the boys sizzling. I get the runs at times, but that usually affects me during the first few days of dosing.

Twinlab's Trib Fuel was great. I felt that one working quite nicely. I tried it again but I think I got used to it or perhaps something else I was taking was countering the trib. Granted, trib is great for getting horny, which is a feeling I like, since it's both the body and mind that want it.

I've tried icariin (horny goat weed.) I always like the 40% extract. Perform has this extract.

Maca didn't work much for me. I did dose heavy, but perhaps just not long enough.

Been reading about goji berries and that led me to other various searches and I found a few things, one of which that has not been mentioned, that I'm going to give a go and see how things pan out.

Cnidium monnieri (She Chuang Zi): after having read the ingredient profile of EBF's Natt-V, I read that this was in there. What intrigued me about it is that it aids with blood flow and relaxes the corpus cavernosa. One thing I've noticed is that I don't feel much blood flow in that area, most notably my inner right thigh. Hurt that last year, hope it's not a sports hernia, but feels like a pinched nerve. Right boy's not as sensitive as it used to be. I want the muscles in that area to be relaxed, get that blood flow in there. This also acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor, much like epidmedium/HGW. I found some online so I'm going to give this a go.

Goal: increase desire, mood, erections, hardness, sensitivity

Here's what I'm going to try out:
    Test Powder (DAA, Agmatine, Mucuna Pruriens): 2 scoops in the morning @ 6 days/week

Perform (Epimedium, Long Jack, Fenugreek): 2 AM/2PM or 4 caps 1hr before business

Erase (arimistane): either 1 or 2 pills in the morning

TT750 (USPís tribulosin): 3 pills AM [nets 2.2g trib] first time using but eager to test it out

Cnidium Monnieri 450mg: 1 pill/day

Muira Puama (1:1 extract tincture): 1 dose/day [will scale back once I start feeling something]

Gojiberries: 1 AM/1PM

ALCAR: 1 PM (getting some LCLT via Test Powder)

I was gonna throw in some yohimbine in the mix but will save that for another time. I have EndoSurge and Dopadex, but the Test Powder has the mucuna already. Was gonna get a 3,4 div supp, but will use the Endo on another run.

Captain Obvious's Things to Keep in Mind:
    -Be mindful of your stress. It kills boners.
    -Same for anxiety. (Personal experience)
    -Do you drink excessively?
    -Do you smoke excessively? Smoke keeps blood from flowing to your johnson.
    -Be mindful of your environment
    -Do you have a long commute with even more sitting in an office?
    -Do you have a gut that won't let you see your johnson?
    -How's your diet? All fast food? Getting any healthy fats? Testosterone is synthesized from cholesterol....but not fast food cholesterol!
    -Drinking plenty of water? Good rule of thumb: divide weight in half = number of ounces to drink in a day....as a guideline
    -If in a relationship, are you happy with your woman? Anything on your mind you need to discuss?

Good luck to you all. I'll give it 2 weeks before I report anything, however should the right sensations greet me, I'll indulge as best I can. Right now, I'm just using the Test Powder, Perform, Erase and TT750. I'll get some of the rest tomorrow and will have everything by next week.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Goji berries are also known as Wolfberries, deep red in colour; they are nutrient dense fruits that are high in protein.

These are ace! Goji capsules, big, and work really well, and cheap too!
    I've had 2 morning and night, lets just say they work wonders
    Does anyone know of a U.S. retailer who carries this product?

Edit - I just sent the company an email to find out iof they have a US dsitributor.

Also - I have noticed (and this may well sound crazy) that the better hydrated I am, the better thw wood. Re hydration, I used to use the rule of thumb that body weight/2 = approximate number of ounces of water required per day. I just recently read that the optimal hydration is now estimated to occur at 0.6 to 0.7 ounces per lb of weight. Using an average of 0.65, that would mean a 200 lb man would need to drink 130 ounces of water per day.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Anyone try pine pollen?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Also - I have noticed (and this may well sound crazy) that the better hydrated I am, the better thw wood.
    I've noticed this as well. I even feel/am more looser during the day when I drink plenty of water as to days when I do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Anyone try pine pollen?
    I've been wanting to and even bought some from this one place, however that was a miserable experience and I never did get the product.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Pine Pollen contains small amounts of natural pro-hormones, and has androgens in it. It contains DHEA, Androstenedione, Androstenone, Brassinosteroids, Beta-Sitosterol and some B vitamins. I do love the smell of it though as well.

Get it from this guy, its cheap and potent.

http://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/ind...roller=product
    I like that they carry fenugreek!
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

Pine Pollen contains small amounts of natural pro-hormones, and has androgens in it. It contains DHEA, Androstenedione, Androstenone, Brassinosteroids, Beta-Sitosterol and some B vitamins. I do love the smell of it though as well.

Get it from this guy, its cheap and potent.

http://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/ind...roller=product
    It sounds like you have used Barlows in the past?

Good?
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

VERY. You can actually smell the herbs for what they are; they are all individual extracts and in glass bottles. It's how you know you're getting real stuff.
    I like all of his products, he looks for and finds bulk suppliers who sell high standardized extracts. To me it's the best price around considering what you're getting, he also sends samples with each order. Little baggies of 4 or 5 pills of one of the other products listed on the site.
    Thank you.

For the purposes of this thread, are there specific Barlows products (in addition to Pine Pollen) you would advocate?
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

Well from experience, his Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa extract is great for pumps and endurance, take too much though and you'll have a boner for quite a long time that won't go away --->and tongkat ali, the 200:1 extract, his nettle extract. Really all his products! The only ones I have never tried are some of his general elixirs and combination formulas, because I tend to stick to the individual ones and build my own stacks with his products.
    Thanks - I think I will give them a try.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

VERY. You can actually smell the herbs for what they are; they are all individual extracts and in glass bottles. It's how you know you're getting real stuff.
    I like all of his products, he looks for and finds bulk suppliers who sell high standardized extracts. To me it's the best price around considering what you're getting, he also sends samples with each order. Little baggies of 4 or 5 pills of one of the other products listed on the site.
    He's got a good selection of items. I think in a month or two I'll try my hand at some. Once I'm done with what I've got now.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

2 week update:

Seems that the Cnidium Monnieri and Gojiberries are doing their thing. Most notable is harder erection, thicker loads, less refractory period and definitely hanging looser during the day. I feel that the Muira Puama had some promise, but I think I over did it.

Definitely more blood flow getting to that area. Left side hella sensitive, but the right side, not so much. But, it feels like whatever pinched nerve has been troubling that region is trying to unwind. I can honestly say that my right groin area feels better and more sensitive than before taking the products, but nowhere near to the level of the left side.

Not feeling as horny as I would have thought given the trib in TT750. Maybe once I finish the bottle, I'll feel it. I know I felt it with Twinlab's own trib.

The Test Power started to kick in earlier this week. Feels good. My body loves DAA. My digestion--not so much.

I'm thinking the Cnidium Monnieri might be the key for me.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.57%

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    2 week update:

Seems that the Cnidium Monnieri and Gojiberries are doing their thing. Most notable is harder erection, thicker loads, less refractory period and definitely hanging looser during the day. I feel that the Muira Puama had some promise, but I think I over did it.

Definitely more blood flow getting to that area. Left side hella sensitive, but the right side, not so much. But, it feels like whatever pinched nerve has been troubling that region is trying to unwind. I can honestly say that my right groin area feels better and more sensitive than before taking the products, but nowhere near to the level of the left side.

Not feeling as horny as I would have thought given the trib in TT750. Maybe once I finish the bottle, I'll feel it. I know I felt it with Twinlab's own trib.

The Test Power started to kick in earlier this week. Feels good. My body loves DAA. My digestion--not so much.

Thanks for this report!

For the goji berries, were you taking an extract or eating dried ones? What dosage?
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    2 week update:

Try taking DAA with sodium bicarbonate - it helps significantly with GI distress.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Thanks for this report!

For the goji berries, were you taking an extract or eating dried ones? What dosage?
    I'm taking a 40:1 extract, veggie capsule. I don't know the mg per pill, but will update when I get home.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Try taking DAA with sodium bicarbonate - it helps significantly with GI distress.
    Thanks for the reminder, Beau.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I've been snacking on celery for the past few days and been getting wood like crazy. It sucks cause I'm going through a divorce but still living with the wife and I'm on a decent dose of test so my libido is through the roof but I'm not getting any :-(
    The Swole Stoner
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.49%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Celery seed just makes a person feel great. It keeps you very regular, acts as a diuretic and leans you out, has libido boost, and helps lower BP. It is almost like the perfect food/supplement.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Any particular celery extract one would recommend?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Also, how much celery seed extract is good to take for the overall health benefits?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.49%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I've been taking a gram in the morning and again in the later afternoon. Too close to bed and I am up pissing all night.
  25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%

Cycle = cialis
    Pct = superdrol + tren
    S.n.S team member
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.78%

ed

Bro you gotta slow it down relax and think about you owning that ***** and you gonna work that ***** til she cums. Not the opposite. It's about you controlling the WHOLE situation. Her pleasure b4 yours. You gotta be able to control the muscles that you use when ejaculating. Practice practice practice. When you jack off you're practicing for the real thing. It's mostly in tour head the one on your shoulders not the little one between your legs.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds like the opening to a rap song
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Cnidium and DAA both raise glutamate which increases the sexual nerve regeneration (& nNOS enzyme). Cnidium also inhibits PDE-5 (due to Osthole content), have you tried the Xanthoparmelia ?
    Thanks for the knowledge.

I have not tried Xanthoparmelia nor have I heard of it. I didn't know that DAA raised glutamate. I had read about cnidium acting as a PDE-5 inhibitor. I believe the cnidium has aided me. Even what I'm assuming is a pinched nerve (sciatica?) in my right groin area seems to want to "unwind", so to speak, and it is slowly getting there. Massages have also helped in this area.

With regards to the gojiberries, the brand = Natural Factors Gojirich Super Strength Goji Berry.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%

Anybody experimenting with pomegranate extracts since I'm reading many good benefits of pomegranate on blood circulation, erections, sperm volume, even reducing problems with prostate, anticancer properties...?

I might even order a supplement called Granacor (fermented pomegranate extract in capsule form enriched with folic acid, vitamin E, B12, D and selenium).
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Anybody experimenting with pomegranate extracts since I'm reading many good benefits of pomegranate on blood circulation, erections, sperm volume, even reducing problems with prostate, anticancer properties...? I might even order a supplement called Granacor (fermented pomegranate extract in capsule form enriched with folic acid, vitamin E, B12, D and selenium).
    I was trying to drink a glass of pomegranate juice everyday leading up to a sex filled weekend once. Read a lot about how it's a natural pde5 inhibitor. Maybe gave a slight boost but nothing extremely notable. Never tried the extract tho. Looks good
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.61%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

Cocaine and viagra
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I was trying to drink a glass of pomegranate juice everyday leading up to a sex filled weekend once. Read a lot about how it's a natural pde5 inhibitor. Maybe gave a slight boost but nothing extremely notable. Never tried the extract tho. Looks good
    Yes drinking juice or taking extract not same potency.

It writes that antioxidant capacity of the fermented form in Granacor is more than 23 times higher compared to a single pomegranate juice.

I think will give it a try - if nothing else to see how it does for my general wellbeing. Plus I'll reorder probiotics again so will add this one to the order.

I'm reading pomegranate also good to fight sore throat infections which I always get when I travel mainly due to use of aircons in rooms so hopefully it could work for this as well.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.75%

Are the gojirich super strength caps worth trying? I'm thinking of picking some up today. Also going to look for celery seed caps.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Are the gojirich super strength caps worth trying? I'm thinking of picking some up today. Also going to look for celery seed caps.
    I'd say they are worth giving an honest try. I know I have benefitted from the goji. How much, I cannot say for certain, but I know that my body has been responding favorably to them.
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Has anyone else noticed some slight stomach distress from the goji berries? Currently trying to find the sweet spot to get the affect without the pains
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

What kind of stomach distress...? Drink the juice if Goji Berries themselves have a bad "texture". They are kinda like ultra dried out raisins. There is always Goji Juice, or capsules.
    Mostly diarrhea. I've heard the juice taste good but you would need to drink a lot to get the dosage right
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

Had anyone got a product list going? Its alot of pages to break down, keen to buy a stack and try plus give feedback!
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.64%

im buying up goji berries, theyre ace and I actually love the taste.

Thing is they don't do much for down there, which is odd
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

You can get most aphrodisiacs from Michael Barlowe @ --> www.barlowesherbalelixirs.com
    Goji Berries and Juice you can simply step into Wegmans to get.

Everything mentioned is above.
    Other than Pharma's. I got sources for that too, just PM me.
    I'm looking to try them out once I'm out of my current stock. I like the various products he offers.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Had anyone got a product list going? Its alot of pages to break down, keen to buy a stack and try plus give feedback!
    Well, do you mean by ingredient or by product?

Off the top of my head, from what I can remember from this thread:

-goji berries
    -trib
    -Yohimbine
    -ALA
    -DAA
    -fenugreek
    -nettle root
    -longjack
    -muria puama
    -maca root extract
    -pine pollen
    -mucuna pruriens
    -AI's like Erase
    -icariin (horny goat weed)
    -cnimidum
    -resveratrol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 08:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 10:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 11:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 10:23 PM