Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 16 of 47 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Goji 4:1 at one 500 mg cap I don't notice such significant effect but I do notice bigger penis in flaccid state but if I bump to 2x 1 cap a day around day 5-10 also notice it.
    That is what my wife said. I am not kidding. She told me that it looks bigger and asked, jokingly, if I have been lifting with that thing to make it bigger. She does not know anything about Goji and all that other stuff. I thought I have noticed it, too, but I have dismissed it because it just did not seem plausible. Soooo, is it just a placebo/illusion or does Goji really do something like that? Very odd.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sustain Alpha with new gel carrier has my libido high in PCT, after a very suppressive cycle. I think you guys would be impressed.
    I want to finish taking Test Powder/Triazole, take a break and then try Sustain Alpha, have heard a lot of good things about it, but was a little disappointed that the oral version does not get a lot of love. I am just not a big fan of gels, but if it really works well in the strength/alpha feeling/libido department, I would love to use it.
    •   
       


  3. I have asked this before, I am not sure if that got answered.

    Do we have a US supplier for this Goji malarchy?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I have asked this before, I am not sure if that got answered.

    Do we have a US supplier for this Goji malarchy?
    I have no idea, maybe others know.

  5. Test cyp
    Aromasin
    Hcg
    I jizz like seven or eight times and all shoots while lying down. Shoot up over my head and hit the wall while lying in bed everytime. Gf can't. Believe it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I have asked this before, I am not sure if that got answered.

    Do we have a US supplier for this Goji malarchy?
    I think Doctor's Best Goji 4:1 caps are in every major US online merchant like iherbs...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    That is what my wife said. I am not kidding. She told me that it looks bigger and asked, jokingly, if I have been lifting with that thing to make it bigger. She does not know anything about Goji and all that other stuff. I thought I have noticed it, too, but I have dismissed it because it just did not seem plausible. Soooo, is it just a placebo/illusion or does Goji really do something like that? Very odd.
    Same. it does hang lower and heavier , you notice it and mine said the same thing "has all our 'action' caused you to be bigger?
    It has been recorded to reduce estrogen, this could in turn improve the testosterone and thus get the balls going. The other hardness benefits come from the fact it restricts the outer blood flow causing more to stay in than out, which could also work to help general size.

    Simplysupplements, 2 for 1 offer, take 1-4 daily - why change the formula or use other sources?

    Also, try adding PES Erase or ISA-TEST v2, then come back to me and tell me you see nothing!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    Test cyp
    Aromasin
    Hcg
    I jizz like seven or eight times and all shoots while lying down. Shoot up over my head and hit the wall while lying in bed everytime. Gf can't. Believe it
    Do you have any hair left? lolol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by John33
    Test Powder/Triazole
    How do you like this stack?


    Anyway,i finsihed a hd cycle..been off for about 5 days and taking erase pro,dpol and horny goat weed..Last night my girl says ur nuts feel so much bigger again,they started shrinking..Didnt wanna give her full details about it,so just said yeah ive noticed to...lol

    Also my loads are bigger ,then usual.I am pretty sure its due to the dpol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by John33
    I have been running Goji, Natural Factors 40:1, 200 mg for over a week with TestoJack and I have not noticed anything different. And ideas?
    Well, possibly because goji and testojack have no effect other than placebo. And possibly because at a 40:1 extract at that price, the source material is crap.

    I've actually noticed an improvement in arousal response/libido from ashwaghanda I've been taking for the last month. Being 35, anymore it takes a little more than a coke and a smile to get me going but after taking the ashwa, I've definitely noticed a little more readiness as well as just a general better outlook.

  11. Doctor's Best, Best Goji Berry Extract, 600 mg - Goji berry extract (4:1), 600 mg.

    Nature's Way, Goji Berry, Standardized: Goji Berry (Lycium) extract (fruit), 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg, Goji Berry (Lycium) Whole fruit powder (fruit), 100 mg.

    Planetary Herbals, Goji Berry, 700 mg - Lycium (Goji) Fruit Extract (40% polysaccharides), 467 mg, Lycium Fruit extract (4:1), 233 mg.

    Natural Factors - 40:1 concentrate made from 8000 mg of fresh goji berries, GojiRich (Lycium barbarum), powdered concentrate (from 8,000 mg fresh berries), 200 mg.

    I have been taking Natural Factors, but I wonder if I either need to increase the dosage or try another brand. What do you guys think and which brand would you recommend trying next? Thanks.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I want to finish taking Test Powder/Triazole, take a break and then try Sustain Alpha, have heard a lot of good things about it, but was a little disappointed that the oral version does not get a lot of love. I am just not a big fan of gels, but if it really works well in the strength/alpha feeling/libido department, I would love to use it.
    You will definitely find improvement over the oral, for sure. Send me a PM when you are ready to order, and I will give you a coupon
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by broons

    Well, possibly because goji and testojack have no effect other than placebo. And possibly because at a 40:1 extract at that price, the source material is crap.

    I've actually noticed an improvement in arousal response/libido from ashwaghanda I've been taking for the last month. Being 35, anymore it takes a little more than a coke and a smile to get me going but after taking the ashwa, I've definitely noticed a little more readiness as well as just a general better outlook.
    This! I too have been taking ashwaghanda and my libido creeps right back up! and this is within a week of taking it! Great for thyroid, Adrenals and sex drive!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Austin118 View Post
    This! I too have been taking ashwaghanda and my libido creeps right back up! and this is within a week of taking it! Great for thyroid, Adrenals and sex drive!
    Hows seminal volume with ashwagandha? A lot of ppl rave about the increase

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777

    Hows seminal volume with ashwagandha? A lot of ppl rave about the increase
    I haven't really noticed because my volume is always heavy :P! but I'll start giving it a notice now that you mentioned it and see if there's any difference

  16. When is the best time to take it have some in cupboard haven't really tried it yet

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jsals22
    When is the best time to take it have some in cupboard haven't really tried it yet
    I take one when I get up and one when I go to bed.

  18. just ordered some dr best golji 4:1..
    will let you guys know what i think about it

  19. You guys are going to be walking hard ons with all of the combinations.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by broons

    I take one when I get up and one when I go to bed.
    Yup this spot on!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Austin118

    Yup this spot on!
    Also, as far as ashwaghanda, I use the patented Sensoril extract. Not sure how much difference it makes. Think I'm gonna stack it with Holy Basil here soon.

  22. We need an all in one stack!

  23. My first 5 days of taking Diesel Test Hardcore are behind me (now taking 2 days off so actually day 6 today) and have to say I'm not pleased with how things are going.

    Compared to taking Endosurge this is like no comparison since DTH really only positive effect is on more sperm volume - everything else is not noticeable or even negative like weird dreams, light headiness (almost like a bit dizzy cause I already have lower blood pressure), libido is good but like not interested in any foreplay or verbal teasing.


    It's like now with taking DTH I feel actually worse than when I don't take anything.

    I feel like DTH actually raising my estrogen and prolactin since I have fuller balls but like not really interested to empty them.

    Maybe cause main ingredient in latest version of DTH is Tribulus that I really do believe does little or nothing for u.

    With 27 supplements in DTH I do believe most of them are under dosed since even if top 10 supplements would be at 5% of pill weight and taking 4 caps a day that's just 335mg of each.

    Even at 500mg from top 5 supplements in DTH you can't expect to get any real effect on testosterone from Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed (maybe 10% icarin inside), Muira, Maca and Arginine.

    They mainly can work on some increase in energy, blood flow and more sperm volume and that's it.

    Well will take DTH for 5 more days (after these 2 days off) but I don't expect any real effect like the ones on Endosurge and Tongkat Ali.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    My first 5 days of taking Diesel Test Hardcore are behind me (now taking 2 days off so actually day 6 today) and have to say I'm not pleased with how things are going.

    Compared to taking Endosurge this is like no comparison since DTH really only positive effect is on more sperm volume - everything else is not noticeable or even negative like weird dreams, light headiness (almost like a bit dizzy cause I already have lower blood pressure), libido is good but like not interested in any foreplay or verbal teasing.

    It's like now with taking DTH I feel actually worse than when I don't take anything.

    I feel like DTH actually raising my estrogen and prolactin since I have fuller balls but like not really interested to empty them.

    Maybe cause main ingredient in latest version of DTH is Tribulus that I really do believe does little or nothing for u.

    With 27 supplements in DTH I do believe most of them are under dosed since even if top 10 supplements would be at 5% of pill weight and taking 4 caps a day that's just 335mg of each.

    Even at 500mg from top 5 supplements in DTH you can't expect to get any real effect on testosterone from Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed (maybe 10% icarin inside), Muira, Maca and Arginine.

    They mainly can work on some increase in energy, blood flow and more sperm volume and that's it.

    Well will take DTH for 5 more days (after these 2 days off) but I don't expect any real effect like the ones on Endosurge and Tongkat Ali.
    Pretty much same conclusion I reached. Its really a waste of money

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    My first 5 days of taking Diesel Test Hardcore are behind me (now taking 2 days off so actually day 6 today) and have to say I'm not pleased with how things are going.

    Compared to taking Endosurge this is like no comparison since DTH really only positive effect is on more sperm volume - everything else is not noticeable or even negative like weird dreams, light headiness (almost like a bit dizzy cause I already have lower blood pressure), libido is good but like not interested in any foreplay or verbal teasing.


    It's like now with taking DTH I feel actually worse than when I don't take anything.

    I feel like DTH actually raising my estrogen and prolactin since I have fuller balls but like not really interested to empty them.

    Maybe cause main ingredient in latest version of DTH is Tribulus that I really do believe does little or nothing for u.

    With 27 supplements in DTH I do believe most of them are under dosed since even if top 10 supplements would be at 5% of pill weight and taking 4 caps a day that's just 335mg of each.

    Even at 500mg from top 5 supplements in DTH you can't expect to get any real effect on testosterone from Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed (maybe 10% icarin inside), Muira, Maca and Arginine.

    They mainly can work on some increase in energy, blood flow and more sperm volume and that's it.

    Well will take DTH for 5 more days (after these 2 days off) but I don't expect any real effect like the ones on Endosurge and Tongkat Ali.
    Thank you for the follow-up. Confirms, again, it is useless.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in