Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 15 of 31 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Best pygeum brand? What most of you guys using?

2. Im trying from BIOVEA

120 softgels, by Newton-Everett Biotech®
    •   

3. What do you guys take to get rid of you refractory period? I'm looking to keep it up like 3-4 times in a row

4. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What do you guys take to get rid of you refractory period? I'm looking to keep it up like 3-4 times in a row
    I'd say hot girl you think about day and night - for an average girl you need to lower your prolactin which would work strongest with prescription drugs like cabergoline and in herbal area something with Mucuna or maybe new product Inhibit-P.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'd say hot girl you think about day and night - for an average girl you need to lower your prolactin which would work strongest with prescription drugs like cabergoline and in herbal area something with Mucuna or maybe new product Inhibit-P.
    Inhibit-P looks interesting. Only issue I have with it is the Vitex agnus castus. Didn't monks use that to decrease sexual urges.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Inhibit-P looks interesting. Only issue I have with it is the Vitex agnus castus. Didn't monks use that to decrease sexual urges.
    Try it and report how it worked on you.

7. Dont forget Erase - You literally look at EVERYTHING... even grannies with nice boobs wondering what theyd look like. its just the mental stat eit puts you in, the rest comes naturally (so to speak lol) so if youre hard down below youre good to go

8. Erase tribulus vidatest bulbine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

9. Haven't heard too many good things from tribulus honestly

10. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Haven't heard too many good things from tribulus honestly
    Except whats in ISA-test, its trib based, but super high dose
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What do you guys take to get rid of you refractory period? I'm looking to keep it up like 3-4 times in a row
    Tantric techniques combined with
    Tongat Ali 100:1...takes a couple of days to kick in but damn!when it does you know it

12. Quote Originally Posted by CharlesT View Post
    Tantric techniques combined with
    Tongat Ali 100:1...takes a couple of days to kick in but damn!when it does you know it

Are you referring to edging/semen retention?

13. Tantric techniques?

14. been taking dr's best golji 4:1 at two a day for about a week i believe ahh123 suggested it on this thread. no noticable difference, yet.

15. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    been taking dr's best golji 4:1 at two a day for about a week i believe ahh123 suggested it on this thread. no noticable difference, yet.
    Take 4 a day, and tell me if you have a difference in hardness. It should be like a steel ruler

16. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Take 4 a day, and tell me if you have a difference in hardness. It should be like a steel ruler
    would you spread those out, or all at breakfast?

17. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    been taking dr's best golji 4:1 at two a day for about a week i believe ahh123 suggested it on this thread. no noticable difference, yet.
    I take just 1 cap of goji from simplesupplements and during day I see just slight effect on erection but morning wood starts sooner and lasts longer and it's firmer.

But I do notice increase in energy (can go to sleep 1h later than when not taking it) and dick does look bigger in flaccid state.

For erection you do need to be stimulated since nothing will just give u a boner when you're not stimulated.

Yeah, you can try taking more of them then it depends in what mood u are since 1 week can work great then next week u don't feel much - if you're horny it will make your erections firmer (if not horny nothing will make it go up).

That's why I recommend you to stack goji with libido booster like Tongkat or Endosurge.

18. I take it in the morning and then maybe 2 an hour before 'action'
    My girlfriend is the stimulant so once its up its up!

And yeah, if you wanna get some more mental drive (goji will only do this a little bit, in some) then try something for the test boost ie. PES Erase or, as im testing out, some transdermal dormulas

19. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777
    Haven't heard too many good things from tribulus honestly
    So many better options out there.. i have never noticed anything from Trib,nothing!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    So many better options out there.. i have never noticed anything from Trib,nothing!
    Have to agree on this.

Also fenugreek not something I want to see in an OTC test booster.

21. For the record, Pygeum doesnt add to my feelings at all, if anything i get slight suppressiong (maybe great if getting TOO horny on the test boosters! Helps you be calm 100% of the time, anxiety is at the floor for things like meetings etc. but most of all, hair is looking really thick for once!

22. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    For the record, Pygeum doesnt add to my feelings at all, if anything i get slight suppressiong (maybe great if getting TOO horny on the test boosters! Helps you be calm 100% of the time, anxiety is at the floor for things like meetings etc. but most of all, hair is looking really thick for once!
    How are effect on juice volume - you making a big facial for your dear so she saves on expensive facial creams hehe?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

I've noticed increases in libido. It's an adaptogen so it tends to work better for some rather than others it appears. I always utilize it because it's so cheap to throw in with anything.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

24. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

I've noticed increases in libido. It's an adaptogen so it tends to work better for some rather than others it appears. I always utilize it because it's so cheap to throw in with anything.
    I have found good libido boosts with fenugreek,very high.Added trib before with FG and not much of a noticable diff.If any. It is still commonly used in alot of libido boosting supps .So apparently it is very useful. For me as a standalone,doesnt do anything for me.In a blend,maybe diff.

25. For me - fenugreek = massive volume.

26. Does Fenugreek increase test or increase estrogen? Also, what does are you guys taking for load increase? Does it effect your erections?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Does Fenugreek increase test or increase estrogen? Also, what does are you guys taking for load increase? Does it effect your erections?
    I didn't notice any wood difference, but I did notice increased libido and a massive splash factor.

28. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123

I take just 1 cap of goji from simplesupplements and during day I see just slight effect on erection but morning wood starts sooner and lasts longer and it's firmer.

But I do notice increase in energy (can go to sleep 1h later than when not taking it) and dick does look bigger in flaccid state.

For erection you do need to be stimulated since nothing will just give u a boner when you're not stimulated.

Yeah, you can try taking more of them then it depends in what mood u are since 1 week can work great then next week u don't feel much - if you're horny it will make your erections firmer (if not horny nothing will make it go up).

That's why I recommend you to stack goji with libido booster like Tongkat or Endosurge.
    What's the full web address? Simplesuplements dot net?

29. Quote Originally Posted by smatters View Post
    What's the full web address? Simplesuplements dot net?
    Sent you PM with link but really harder not to find it yourself by typing in Google "simplesupplements goji" since it's 1st hit.

30. For 2 weeks I'm taking now 10-20g of Lindt Excellence 90% cocoa dark chocolate and experiencing longer and harder morning wood erections.

I though it could be cause I also take Goji one cap a day but I took before even 2 caps a day of goji and didn't have such long lasting morning wood.

Went reading online about cocoa effects and few articles claiming to have effects on blood pressure lowering, erection & brain boosting and also improving health of arteries which could explain better erection.

Even found one study that was made where people took 30grams of dark chocolate every 3 days that had good effect on general health but more than 30g/3 day to start having negative or no health effects.

Just wanted to share with the rest in case anybody willing to try combo of Goji and 90% cocoa dark chocolate to see if it works on them as well.

Name:  lindt-excellence-percent-cocoa-39427.jpg
Views: 917
Size:  16.1 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 08:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 10:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 11:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 10:23 PM