Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 14 of 23 First ... 9121314151619 ... Last
  1. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Been off Goji for two-3 weeks, and I admit, I miss it.

    Ordering more, Tauro-test WITH goji is good, but it still needs Goji.

    Next on test.... Bulbine!

  2. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13346
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Been off Goji for two-3 weeks, and I admit, I miss it.

    Ordering more, Tauro-test WITH goji is good, but it still needs Goji.

    Next on test.... Bulbine!
    have you tried triazole?
  3. New Member
    Greenhulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    386
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Been off Goji for two-3 weeks, and I admit, I miss it.

    Ordering more, Tauro-test WITH goji is good, but it still needs Goji.

    Next on test.... Bulbine!
    Why did you quit Goji? I don't think it needs to be cycled. Did you do it for testing purposes so that you can see how a single supplement works by itself?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    T0008's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    37
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesT View Post
    i wanted to update and say that Tongat 100:1 + Cistanche Tubulosa = serious erections.
    I've been having sex for 60-80 minutes 3-6 times per week on this stack and Im 38.
    @CharlesT

    regarding Tongkat and Cistanche - what's your "serving size" ?
  5. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45196
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What about Acai berry? Its grwat for blood flow. I think if its a soft erection aka performance issues....couod be stress related and loads of other herbals which could aid this....bioforge comes to mind v3!
  6. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    3030544
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesT View Post
    i wanted to update and say that Tongat 100:1 + Cistanche Tubulosa = serious erections.
    I've been having sex for 60-80 minutes 3-6 times per week on this stack and Im 38.
    What was the dosing protocol you followed for this? I've got Tongkat, but I have not yet heard of cistanche tubulosa? Was there a particular brand and/or version you used?

    Just started with some HGW, as well as Perform. Have only used perform for about two weeks now, but when I add the HGW, I get the vapors! HAHA!
  7. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423491
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.13%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    RPM+Drive if you want Bodybuilding and Bedroom help. If you're just looking for bedroom help some Black Ant or S.W.A.G. will have you ready for 2-3 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  8. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    3030544
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I just did a quick google search for Black Ant. Seems the FDA has some warnings for people about that product.
  9. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    199348
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    95.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    RPM+Drive if you want Bodybuilding and Bedroom help. If you're just looking for bedroom help some Black Ant or S.W.A.G. will have you ready for 2-3 days.
    I think this both might be tainted with generic Cialis ingredients and maybe bunch of pesticides or toxic paint color additives that only Chinese will put in cheap products that will work but might pose a big health risk.

    There's some Chinese cheap products containing 300mg of generic Viagra per pill so of course such products works but can also give you a heart attack.

    You're safer just buying generic Viagra or Cialis than this herbal Chinese products using same ingredient and lots of toxic crap inside.
  10. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mroy559 View Post
    Fenugreek in addition Agnatine just before My partner and i function offers everyone the particular craziest pumping systems it is a fantasy. Afterwards however seems like for making everyone hungrier I'm virtually famished. My own physical exercises consist of generally Olympic lifts while I am constructed similar to some sort of powerlifter compared to a bodybuilder.
    u WOT m8
  11. Advanced Member
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    98216
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.54%

    Just tried one of those gas station libido boosting pills. I have a feeling it was laced with somethin cuz I just kept going
  12. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129390
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Just tried one of those gas station libido boosting pills. I have a feeling it was laced with somethin cuz I just kept going
    Name?
  13. New Member
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4721
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

    Where are you guys getting your tongkat from?
  14. New Member
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4721
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

    Is that better than what's found in testojack200?
  15. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    199348
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    95.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    Where are you guys getting your tongkat from?
    I bought it at tongkatfitness (UK distributor) that has 200:1 extract at 300mg per cap and if you use it just 1cap a day at 5 days on/2 days off you have this 1 bottle for 6 months.

    And if u just use it occasionally let say 2 or 3 weeks then 2-4 weeks break such bottle lasts you easily over a year.
  16. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    6229
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

    I ordered some PT 141 and pinned a test dose of around 400 mcg on Jan 8 at 4pm.

    By 8pm I noticed a very pronounced elevation in mood; just felt damn chipper. By 9pm I was popping spontaneous erections and was feeling urgently horny. I noticed a real 'energy' down there, like my balls were humming. By midnight I was coming out of my skin. My wife was long asleep by now so I had to take matters into my own hands. Everything felt much more sensitive than usual. At 7 am the next morning PT 141 is still working on me.

    I think I have tried most libido enhancers on the market, and this one (as a first trial) was the most intense. The problem, obviously, seems to be the timing. Takes hours to kick in. No other side effects at this dose. The mood elevation properties are fantastic, but I suspect that will pass after multiple doses. We will see.

    I look forward to testing a higher dose. Will report if anyone is interested in hearing more.
  17. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    199348
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    95.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    I ordered some PT 141 and pinned a test dose of around 400 mcg on Jan 8 at 4pm.

    By 8pm I noticed a very pronounced elevation in mood; just felt damn chipper. By 9pm I was popping spontaneous erections and was feeling urgently horny. I noticed a real 'energy' down there, like my balls were humming. By midnight I was coming out of my skin. My wife was long asleep by now so I had to take matters into my own hands. Everything felt much more sensitive than usual. At 7 am the next morning PT 141 is still working on me.

    I think I have tried most libido enhancers on the market, and this one (as a first trial) was the most intense. The problem, obviously, seems to be the timing. Takes hours to kick in. No other side effects at this dose. The mood elevation properties are fantastic, but I suspect that will pass after multiple doses. We will see.

    I look forward to testing a higher dose. Will report if anyone is interested in hearing more.
    Of course we're interested in your feedback with pt-141.

    By what other people wrote on other forums timing is tricky and unpredictable.

    Also big chance your body will get used to it with time like with dopaminergics (cabergoline) but until that happens you could be in for a libido ride of your lifetime.

    If it wouldn't required sticking yourself with a needle to get pt-141 in your body I'd be up for self testing as well.
  18. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Of course we're interested in your feedback with pt-141.

    By what other people wrote on other forums timing is tricky and unpredictable.

    Also big chance your body will get used to it with time like with dopaminergics (cabergoline) but until that happens you could be in for a libido ride of your lifetime.

    If it wouldn't required sticking yourself with a needle to get pt-141 in your body I'd be up for self testing as well.
    Any chance of a transdermal application w/ pt-141?
  19. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    6229
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

    I started by pinning myself with Melanotan 2. I was very hesitant but the first pin was easy and now I think nothing of it.
  20. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    6229
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post

    Any chance of a transdermal application w/ pt-141?
    Nasal or needle.
  21. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Bulbine - very good for hardness... but dosing is tricky. Packet says 6 tabs, i felt limp with 6 as it can turn into an estrogen booster. Just one-two tabs an hour before action time was best.

    Always coupled with Goji.. .when goji ran out, I caught flu and the effect wasnt the same (no mind 'wanting', just hardness without the buzz)

    Overall, I wont be buying more as Goji does a fine jobe, double dosed before a decent sesh.

    ISA-Test made you wanna hit everything, physically and sexually, Goji gives you the tool for the job.

    I think, my search is done here.
  22. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    Why did you quit Goji? I don't think it needs to be cycled. Did you do it for testing purposes so that you can see how a single supplement works by itself?
    To be honest, I was skint... and I got used to the effects it bcame commonplace. Only when I came off Goji did I notice how good it is.. a bit like a love lost I imagine!
  23. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Just tried one of those gas station libido boosting pills. I have a feeling it was laced with somethin cuz I just kept going
    It is.

    If you get the right ones.

    Look for Wolfberry complex, contents will say wolfberry, cloves, etc. etc. Purple packet. Its got generic viagra in it, and its no way herbal, sorry. The Blue packs with Arganine etc. in, and dose at 4 pills, are 100% bunk.

    Thats actually how I found Goji.. Wolfberry translated IS goji.. but it doesnt give that instant boost im afraid, maybe 30% of those pills, but you do take it everyday opposed to 3 a pop when you feel like it.

    Ciallis online is a great shout as an alternative to this, its about 1 a pill, and you only take half so the pack lasts ages, and take when your missus expects it ie. dirty weekend away. Goji is more for everyday being 'ready to go', more than normal, with added anticancer benefits.

    google In house paharmacy, they're trustworthy, they have a great 'mens section'. ORder anything off there and give me your feedback
  24. New Member
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4721
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post

    To be honest, I was skint... and I got used to the effects it bcame commonplace. Only when I came off Goji did I notice how good it is.. a bit like a love lost I imagine!
    What do you think about this goji? Anything special to look for when purchasing goji? I used doctors best and liked it but this is only 3 dollars at amazon!


    Name:  image-4122150407.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  162.9 KB
  25. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    199348
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    95.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Bulbine - very good for hardness... but dosing is tricky. Packet says 6 tabs, i felt limp with 6 as it can turn into an estrogen booster. Just one-two tabs an hour before action time was best.

    Always coupled with Goji.. .when goji ran out, I caught flu and the effect wasnt the same (no mind 'wanting', just hardness without the buzz)

    Overall, I wont be buying more as Goji does a fine jobe, double dosed before a decent sesh.

    ISA-Test made you wanna hit everything, physically and sexually, Goji gives you the tool for the job.

    I think, my search is done here.
    Great this working for u so great without side effects.

    For me I have to say if I take just 1 Goji sometimes get diarrhea - depends what I eat before like little beets can be tricky already. If I take 2 caps of Goji then diarrhea is very likely and with just 1 cap I don't get this erection effects but do have a bit more energy and sleepy 1h later than usual.

    Took SNS Bulbine at 1 cap a day and 1st 6 days felt worse than when not taking anything plus diarrhea every time in less than 2h after taking so doesn't work for me.

    Like simple stuff like 1 or 2 ingredient at known dosage no proprietary mix so what works for me in erection and libido department is just 6 caps of Endosurge (divanil/mucuna) or just Tongkat Ali 200:1 either 1 or 2 caps a day (5 days on/2 days off) or stacking both of them at half dose.

    Will try next month Forskolin-95 and Erase Pro with Vanillean (currently testing Alphamine which shows nice change in my belly area) just always short with time to test so many great things or trying stacking them.
  26. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    What do you think about this goji? Anything special to look for when purchasing goji? I used doctors best and liked it but this is only 3 dollars at amazon!


    Name:  image-4122150407.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  162.9 KB
    Hard to quantify. Ive had some bad and good goji. The product, should be bright red, sticky and bitter when you blast open a capsule (and stain).

    I have been using extract 4:1 with great effect. So, 500mg extract, 2000mg - thos eonse you see you'd need about 4 tabs.

    ahh123 - never had the effects you mention. Maybe try a ne wbrand? Have you tried Simply Supplements?

    Ive bought cheap off ebay, white capsules, red powder inside, 4:1 extract... still as good as other brands. Not tried doctors best.
  27. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Hard to quantify. Ive had some bad and good goji. The product, should be bright red, sticky and bitter when you blast open a capsule (and stain).

    I have been using extract 4:1 with great effect. So, 500mg extract, 2000mg - thos eonse you see you'd need about 4 tabs.

    ahh123 - never had the effects you mention. Maybe try a ne wbrand? Have you tried Simply Supplements?

    Ive bought cheap off ebay, white capsules, red powder inside, 4:1 extract... still as good as other brands. Not tried doctors best.
    Sorry Ive just spotted - Swanson. They're bunk. Ive tried them and a lot of their products. cheap and crap.
  28. New Member
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4721
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post

    Sorry Ive just spotted - Swanson. They're bunk. Ive tried them and a lot of their products. cheap and crap.
    Damn, really? I just ordered some, oh well, I'll break it open and see.
  29. New Member
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4721
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post

    Hard to quantify. Ive had some bad and good goji. The product, should be bright red, sticky and bitter when you blast open a capsule (and stain).

    I have been using extract 4:1 with great effect. So, 500mg extract, 2000mg - thos eonse you see you'd need about 4 tabs.

    ahh123 - never had the effects you mention. Maybe try a ne wbrand? Have you tried Simply Supplements?

    Ive bought cheap off ebay, white capsules, red powder inside, 4:1 extract... still as good as other brands. Not tried doctors best.
    Doctors best must be cheap too...not bitter kinda sweet and root tasting, no stain



    Name:  image-492378553.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  505.3 KB
  30. New Member
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4721
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

    I do notice fuller erections, but I have to take about 3 grams. I take 2 grams daily for antioxidants and I haven't been sick this whole season.

    Name:  image-3856581990.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  467.5 KB
  31. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129390
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    I do notice fuller erections, but I have to take about 3 grams. I take 2 grams daily for antioxidants and I haven't been sick this whole season.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 848"/>
    What brand is this
  32. New Member
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4721
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post

    What brand is this
    It's doctors best, but it's not the best. Lol. Still gave me descent effects at high doses. Go with another brand
  33. New Member
    acidvoodoo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    44522
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

    i've tried the Goji from Swanson and it doesn't produce much noticeable, though maybe i'm under dosing.

    Will try ordering from simply supplements

    Just finishing my second botle of endosurge and Sns bulbine stack, effects were OK in the begining but Kind of tapered off, however I think i've had some adrenal fatigue anyway so my test production is probably in the ****ter
  34. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,108
    Rep Power
    2152268
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Just a word to the wise, you can screw yourself trying to chase down everything that is going to help. Might be best to just see your doc and get some labs to see if there is actually an issue. Then you can start taking things that actually work, rather than someone's opinion on it. We all know that natural supplements can cause unwanted effects and it can take time to adjust back from them. I personally hosed myself for almost a year trying to chase the test producing, libido enhancing, well being booster, carrot on the stick for a long time.

    just my.02
  35. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    6229
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

    What do you mean by "hosed"?
  36. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,108
    Rep Power
    2152268
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I was all over the place libido wise, moods changing, etc. I had several labs done during that time and my e2 was getting out of whack, my test levels dropped and then went back up, but free test stayed low, and my calcium numbers were high (kidney). Laid off of everything for about 3 months and got a new baseline. Ended up I just had low test, but my other numbers started looking normal again.
  37. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I was all over the place libido wise, moods changing, etc. I had several labs done during that time and my e2 was getting out of whack, my test levels dropped and then went back up, but free test stayed low, and my calcium numbers were high (kidney). Laid off of everything for about 3 months and got a new baseline. Ended up I just had low test, but my other numbers started looking normal again.
    How old are you dude
  38. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,108
    Rep Power
    2152268
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    38, almost 39

    My caution has nothing to do with age, it has to do with not knowing what is going on and chasing it with OTC products all the time. Of course there people just looking for an edge, but there are also people that might have something going on and masking it.
  39. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    38, almost 39

    My caution has nothing to do with age, it has to do with not knowing what is going on and chasing it with OTC products all the time. Of course there people just looking for an edge, but there are also people that might have something going on and masking it.
    Yes I believe you I was just thinking that maybe your age is the reason you have low t to begin with
  40. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    268234
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I am intrigued, because the Simply Supplements fella charges an arm and a leg to ship to the US.

    What can we get here that's good?

    Aceroni?? Bob?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 08:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 10:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 11:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 10:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in