Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 12 of 46 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jacobxcaliber
    After a week of the Goji the effectiveness seems to have increased I take it and get hard if a see a piece of tail walk by its crazy. Fenugreek plus Agnatine before I work gives me the craziest pumps it's unreal. Afterwards though it seems to make me hungrier I am literally starving. My workouts consist of mostly Olympic lifts as I'm built more like a powerlifter than a bodybuilder.
    Good to hear, goji took a week for me too. I think all males should take it, especially with its endless list of benefits


  2. Any thoughts on Doctors best brand goji extract with 4:1 at 600mg
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Any thoughts on Doctors best brand goji extract with 4:1 at 600mg
    Go for it and then report on it's effect on you.

    I'm on day 6 of Goji 4:1 from simplesupplements but if Goji will work nicely on me (already seeing slight boost and heavier balls) then next Goji I want to buy is Doctor's Best cause it has 20% more per capsule and no crappy Magnesium Stearate inside.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk

    I have heard of it too. Thing is the right dose seems to be very important with this herbal extract. And "right" doesn't mean as much as possible here. Too little and you won't see an effect but too much and you will have the opposite effect of what you want.
    Just about done with my bottle of sns bulbine and honestly it rocked.

    Physiological effects that I can only compare to clomid. Boys are huge and I'm ready to rock at any time.

    Wife loves it!
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Go for it and then report on it's effect on you.

    I'm on day 6 of Goji 4:1 from simplesupplements but if Goji will work nicely on me (already seeing slight boost and heavier balls) then next Goji I want to buy is Doctor's Best cause it has 20% more per capsule and no crappy Magnesium Stearate inside.
    I'll def report back to you guys. Also a few ppl have been mentioning Bulbine? Any side effects for this one?

  6. raysahelian product I think are way underdosed.

    that Longjack is like 1 cap equivalent to 10g of root when real effects starts with extracts that are equivalent 50-180g of root.

    But maybe if placebo effect is strong you will feel something or at least that you got nicely scr.ewed.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I'll def report back to you guys. Also a few ppl have been mentioning Bulbine? Any side effects for this one?
    I quit SNS Bulbine after 6 days cause annoying diarrhea and no effect in that time - compared to other test boosters that kicked in around day 4.

    Maybe it works but such adverse effect make me quit taking the product - experienced similar diarrhea when took 2 different DAA products (TCF-1 and SNS DAA caps).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123

    I quit SNS Bulbine after 6 days cause annoying diarrhea and no effect in that time - compared to other test boosters that kicked in around day 4.

    Maybe it works but such adverse effect make me quit taking the product - experienced similar diarrhea when took 2 different DAA products (TCF-1 and SNS DAA caps).
    This is first I've heard of any diarrhea associated with Bulbine. I've been taking 2 lately and I've been very pleased with results, as has my lady.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    raysahelian product I think are way underdosed.

    that Longjack is like 1 cap equivalent to 10g of root when real effects starts with extracts that are equivalent 50-180g of root.

    But maybe if placebo effect is strong you will feel something or at least that you got nicely scr.ewed.
    not buying rayshelian product -link their just for info ;buying this Swanson Superior Herb Muira Puama - 250mg, 60 Capsules (equivalent to 500mg)

  10. Been taking Goji for 9 days now and slowly increasing dose from 1 cap to 3 caps and noticed 3 caps a day or 2 caps at once give me diarrhea.

    1 cap in am and 1 cap in pm if at least 6h apart is OK and no diarrhea.

    Looks like I'm really sensitive to what I put in my body and even a 3 oz can of tuna in olive oil can give me the runs if I eat also some beans or dairy product.

    Regarding effect of Goji on me I have to say there is an effect on erection quality and balls feel a bit bigger and heavier but as expected no effect on sperm volume or libido.

    This is why my next step is a stack of Goji + Tongkat Ali then last step would be adding also Endosurge and AI like Licogenix or Triazole.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Been taking Goji for 9 days now and slowly increasing dose from 1 cap to 3 caps and noticed 3 caps a day or 2 caps at once give me diarrhea.

    1 cap in am and 1 cap in pm if at least 6h apart is OK and no diarrhea.

    Looks like I'm really sensitive to what I put in my body and even a 3 oz can of tuna in olive oil can give me the runs if I eat also some beans or dairy product.

    Regarding effect of Goji on me I have to say there is an effect on erection quality and balls feel a bit bigger and heavier but as expected no effect on sperm volume or libido.

    This is why my next step is a stack of Goji + Tongkat Ali then last step would be adding also Endosurge and AI like Licogenix or Triazole.
    thanks for update. sucks about stomach, DAA does that to me big time.. Licogenix is a great product I ran it in past and am currently running it. nice libido boost, and leans me out. I ordered dr best goji, should arrive today.. I decided not to pull trigger on the 40:1 extract brand I found. 40:1 seems kinda high
    Last edited by cubsfan815; 08-08-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: typo
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    thanks for update. sucks about stomach, DAA does that to me big time.. Licogenix is a great product I ran it in past and am currently running it. nice libido boost, and leans me out. I ordered dr best goji, should arrive today.. I decided not to pull trigger on the 40:1 extract brand I found. 40:1 seems kinda high
    Yes, I do have 10 days worth of old stash of Endosurge and Licogenix and 2 months worth of Goji and Tongkat Ali so will try to find the sweet spot between all 4 of them.

    I've been also impressed with Licogenix - especially in vascularity department.

    So far from all OTC test boosters I've taken, I have to say in libido, erection, mood and strength department - I was most impressed with Endosurge. And big plus for me is no side effects while taking Endosurge.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815

    thanks for update. sucks about stomach, DAA does that to me big time.. Licogenix is a great product I ran it in past and am currently running it. nice libido boost, and leans me out. I ordered dr best goji, should arrive today.. I decided not to pull trigger on the 40:1 extract brand I found. 40:1 seems kinda high
    I saw that 40:1 you mentioned. If I remember correctly though, for some reason I am thinking it had a very low percentage of polysaccharides.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    I saw that 40:1 you mentioned. If I remember correctly though, for some reason I am thinking it had a very low percentage of polysaccharides.
    Ahhh that could be. I started the Dr best last night.. People say they double dose it 2 pills. The bottle says 1-4 times a day. So are they taking 2 pills 4 times a day, or just 2 pills a day?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  15. Just do some broscience on it, trial and error. I double dose only if i have alcohol coming up or a big meal, sometimes 3 tabs, 4+ i think might hurt (down there), but everyones different

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Just do some broscience on it, trial and error. I double dose only if i have alcohol coming up or a big meal, sometimes 3 tabs, 4+ i think might hurt (down there), but everyones different
    Yeah I plan on messing with it, and the dosing lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Ahhh that could be. I started the Dr best last night.. People say they double dose it 2 pills. The bottle says 1-4 times a day. So are they taking 2 pills 4 times a day, or just 2 pills a day?
    I have the Dr Best as well, ive been taking 2 pills twice a day and have noticed harder erections and slight increase in seminal volume (could be placebo but only time will tell).

    I've read on a lot of websites people taking HCG and it causing them to need to ejaculate 1-4 times a day to stay sane. Are their any herbal alternatives that work in the same manner?

  18. going to give that 40:1 goji a shot. got a link to further info and its bout 31% polysaccharides. gonna run that alongside some tongkat ali extract and see where it takes me. will report back once they arrive and i begin.

    link to product information for those interested...

    http://www.luckyvitamin.com/skins/Sk...20GojiRich.pdf

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    going to give that 40:1 goji a shot. got a link to further info and its bout 31% polysaccharides. gonna run that alongside some tongkat ali extract and see where it takes me. will report back once they arrive and i begin.

    link to product information for those interested...

    http://www.luckyvitamin.com/skins/Sk...20GojiRich.pdf
    I'll start stack of Goji 4:1 and Tongkat Ali 200:1 by Monday latest.

    Each on it's own already made a nice boost in each department so hoping for a synergy.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'll start stack of Goji 4:1 and Tongkat Ali 200:1 by Monday latest.

    Each on it's own already made a nice boost in each department so hoping for a synergy.
    What kind of boost have you noticed from tongkat?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What kind of boost have you noticed from tongkat?
    You really should take <10min and read last few pages in this topic.

  22. Started 40:1 goji tonight with NOW TestoJack 200...

    1 Goji cap twice day
    2 TestoJack 200 once day

    Gonna see how this stack works out and will report back.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    going to give that 40:1 goji a shot. got a link to further info and its bout 31% polysaccharides. gonna run that alongside some tongkat ali extract and see where it takes me. will report back once they arrive and i begin.

    link to product information for those interested...
    Wow, a 40:1 extract seems insane compared with the 4:1 that people is taking here, maybe one capsule is all that is needed

    It seems that one of the key ingredients of the goji berry extract is ellagic acid, same as pomegranate which was recommended to aid erections in some life extensionist forums.

    Regards

  24. Interested in hearing how's Goji 40:1 extract compared to 4:1 in terms of working on boosting erections.

    Anybody tried both extract or at least 40:1?

    I'm now on 2nd day of Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 300mg cap in the morning and Goji 4:1 at 0.5g cap in the afternoon.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in