Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 10 of 22 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Gator762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    173

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Interestingly, a week after stop taking Endosurge and Tongkat Ali at half dose each I still have almost same level of strong morning wood and libido.

    Don't know if Tongkat for me kicks in so late or are sexy chats with few girls that want to let me do what ever I want have stronger effect on me than all this OTC boosters.

    I'd say girl that knows how to make your brain horny wins any time over any pill (if you don't change anything in your life).
    Absolutely. But some supplementation doesn't hurt - Like taking you from that 95% hard erection to full-on 100% punch holes in drywall boner.


    I'm really noticing my libido on Formasurge. Just the other day, my wife gets out of the car in these short shorts and heels. Stands there, looks at me and smiles. ****ing insta boner. Keep in mind that she exercises, and has absolutely amazing legs.

    Without, I would have been sporting a chubby for sure, but on Formasurge she had me full-on ready to rock. At my age, a pretty lady isn't enough to get me fired up like that, but MY lady and the way she stood and smiled was.

  2. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    1642

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Do you mean erection/libido wise?
    yep, because when you get used to be better sexually, you might fell worse after when you stop taking supplements, don't you ?
  3. Banned
    SuperFreak95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Take sum generic Viagra
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    91807

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator762 View Post
    Absolutely. But some supplementation doesn't hurt - Like taking you from that 95% hard erection to full-on 100% punch holes in drywall boner.


    I'm really noticing my libido on Formasurge. Just the other day, my wife gets out of the car in these short shorts and heels. Stands there, looks at me and smiles. ****ing insta boner. Keep in mind that she exercises, and has absolutely amazing legs.

    Without, I would have been sporting a chubby for sure, but on Formasurge she had me full-on ready to rock. At my age, a pretty lady isn't enough to get me fired up like that, but MY lady and the way she stood and smiled was.
    Agree with u - I can be on my own 90% horny and having a 90% erection but it's a big change to raise this to a 100% level with a good supplement.
  5. Registered User
    CharlesT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    633

    short term mini review
    I'm almost 38,married and we have sex about 12 times every 3 weeks and then a week off.
    Towards the end of the 3 weeks I get a little worn out,not as hard,longer arousal ect.
    The Cnidium + Xantho works really good for me.Fast boners and real hard... like not having sex for a couple of weeks,you know just ready. It says to take 1-2 hours before sex but I find it takes much longer so I just take it mid afternoon and that works best.
    The Horny Goat is decent for pump if you pop some every 3 hours all day and maybe a little sex boost.
    I also have some Tongat which is always good for me.
    I threw away the rest of my Perform and a little bit of Titanium I had left after trying these.
  6. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    91807

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesT View Post
    short term mini review
    I'm almost 38,married and we have sex about 12 times every 3 weeks and then a week off.
    Towards the end of the 3 weeks I get a little worn out,not as hard,longer arousal ect.
    The Cnidium + Xantho works really good for me.Fast boners and real hard... like not having sex for a couple of weeks,you know just ready. It says to take 1-2 hours before sex but I find it takes much longer so I just take it mid afternoon and that works best.
    The Horny Goat is decent for pump if you pop some every 3 hours all day and maybe a little sex boost.
    I also have some Tongat which is always good for me.
    I threw away the rest of my Perform and a little bit of Titanium I had left after trying these.
    Would be interesting for us if you'd also try Goji berry 4:1 extract (like from Doctor's Best brand) and compare Goji with Cnidium + Xantho and Horny Goat in erection boosting area.
  7. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    91807

    Got Diesel Test Hardcore today and popped 1st pill 30min ago.

    I'll be testing it 2 or 3x a day 1 pill and taking 5 days on/2 days off then will see what results I'll get after 2 weeks.

    I'm especially curious how will DTH compare to Endosurge + Tongkat Ali stack that I tried 2 weeks ago (which worked great at half of recommended dose of each for boosting sleep, mood, libido, erections and sperm volume).
  8. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Pro Labs Horny Goat weed which contains Maca4:1,Ginseng,Icarin& Yohimbine stacked al0ng with DPol DAA & Erase..has me horny and my nuts and libido up to par
  9. Registered User
    JoeHT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    21616

    Butea Superba and iForce Intimidate are both great for erection quality. And Pygeum bark for sperm volume.
  10. Registered User
    jsals22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    72

    Goji and grape seed extract w pump of forma every morning and sometimes can't even get up from my desk
  11. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    91807

    Great to have so many suggestions by members trying these supplements on it's own.

    I'm on day 2 of Diesel Test Hardcore and some minor desired effects and a bit more pronounced side effects are being felt but need few more days to get up to 4 or 5 caps a day to see it's true power.
  12. Registered User
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    483

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    Great to have so many suggestions by members trying these supplements on it's own.

    I'm on day 2 of Diesel Test Hardcore and some minor desired effects and a bit more pronounced side effects are being felt but need few more days to get up to 4 or 5 caps a day to see it's true power.
    I hope you have a good run. I didn't have much luck with it when I ran it other than increased energy and a small initial surge of libido that quickly dissipated.
  13. Registered User
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3563

    Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    I hope you have a good run. I didn't have much luck with it when I ran it other than increased energy and a small initial surge of libido that quickly dissipated.
    Same here. I got nothing from it. Very mild in the beginning and that is it.
  14. Registered User
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3563

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    yep - hence why i only need Goji now
    I have been running Goji, Natural Factors 40:1, 200 mg for over a week with TestoJack and I have not noticed anything different. And ideas?
  15. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    91807

    Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I have been running Goji, Natural Factors 40:1, 200 mg for over a week with TestoJack and I have not noticed anything different. And ideas?
    I'd say source of these supplements could play a big role since many merchant's use cheap sources or even fake ones to make max profits.

    Then it's dosage since most Tongkat supplements are just under dosed.

    Goji you also have more brands and with 40:1 extract uff who knows how much of active stuff you get inside compared to 4:1 extract.

    Basically it's a lot of trial and error and sometimes we just respond differently to same supplement.

    With me I definitely start to feel Tongkat Ali 200:1 at one 300mg cap around day 5 or latest by day 10.

    Goji 4:1 at one 500 mg cap I don't notice such significant effect but I do notice bigger penis in flaccid state but if I bump to 2x 1 cap a day around day 5-10 also notice it.
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Sustain Alpha with new gel carrier has my libido high in PCT, after a very suppressive cycle. I think you guys would be impressed.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. Registered User
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3563

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Goji 4:1 at one 500 mg cap I don't notice such significant effect but I do notice bigger penis in flaccid state but if I bump to 2x 1 cap a day around day 5-10 also notice it.
    That is what my wife said. I am not kidding. She told me that it looks bigger and asked, jokingly, if I have been lifting with that thing to make it bigger. She does not know anything about Goji and all that other stuff. I thought I have noticed it, too, but I have dismissed it because it just did not seem plausible. Soooo, is it just a placebo/illusion or does Goji really do something like that? Very odd.
  18. Registered User
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3563

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sustain Alpha with new gel carrier has my libido high in PCT, after a very suppressive cycle. I think you guys would be impressed.
    I want to finish taking Test Powder/Triazole, take a break and then try Sustain Alpha, have heard a lot of good things about it, but was a little disappointed that the oral version does not get a lot of love. I am just not a big fan of gels, but if it really works well in the strength/alpha feeling/libido department, I would love to use it.
  19. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    268230

    I have asked this before, I am not sure if that got answered.

    Do we have a US supplier for this Goji malarchy?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  20. Registered User
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3563

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I have asked this before, I am not sure if that got answered.

    Do we have a US supplier for this Goji malarchy?
    I have no idea, maybe others know.
  21. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    Test cyp
    Aromasin
    Hcg
    I jizz like seven or eight times and all shoots while lying down. Shoot up over my head and hit the wall while lying in bed everytime. Gf can't. Believe it
  22. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    91807

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I have asked this before, I am not sure if that got answered.

    Do we have a US supplier for this Goji malarchy?
    I think Doctor's Best Goji 4:1 caps are in every major US online merchant like iherbs...
  23. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    That is what my wife said. I am not kidding. She told me that it looks bigger and asked, jokingly, if I have been lifting with that thing to make it bigger. She does not know anything about Goji and all that other stuff. I thought I have noticed it, too, but I have dismissed it because it just did not seem plausible. Soooo, is it just a placebo/illusion or does Goji really do something like that? Very odd.
    Same. it does hang lower and heavier , you notice it and mine said the same thing "has all our 'action' caused you to be bigger?
    It has been recorded to reduce estrogen, this could in turn improve the testosterone and thus get the balls going. The other hardness benefits come from the fact it restricts the outer blood flow causing more to stay in than out, which could also work to help general size.

    Simplysupplements, 2 for 1 offer, take 1-4 daily - why change the formula or use other sources?

    Also, try adding PES Erase or ISA-TEST v2, then come back to me and tell me you see nothing!
  24. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    Test cyp
    Aromasin
    Hcg
    I jizz like seven or eight times and all shoots while lying down. Shoot up over my head and hit the wall while lying in bed everytime. Gf can't. Believe it
    Do you have any hair left? lolol
  25. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by John33
    Test Powder/Triazole
    How do you like this stack?


    Anyway,i finsihed a hd cycle..been off for about 5 days and taking erase pro,dpol and horny goat weed..Last night my girl says ur nuts feel so much bigger again,they started shrinking..Didnt wanna give her full details about it,so just said yeah ive noticed to...lol

    Also my loads are bigger ,then usual.I am pretty sure its due to the dpol
  26. Registered User
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    483

    Quote Originally Posted by John33
    I have been running Goji, Natural Factors 40:1, 200 mg for over a week with TestoJack and I have not noticed anything different. And ideas?
    Well, possibly because goji and testojack have no effect other than placebo. And possibly because at a 40:1 extract at that price, the source material is crap.

    I've actually noticed an improvement in arousal response/libido from ashwaghanda I've been taking for the last month. Being 35, anymore it takes a little more than a coke and a smile to get me going but after taking the ashwa, I've definitely noticed a little more readiness as well as just a general better outlook.
  27. Registered User
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3563

    Doctor's Best, Best Goji Berry Extract, 600 mg - Goji berry extract (4:1), 600 mg.

    Nature's Way, Goji Berry, Standardized: Goji Berry (Lycium) extract (fruit), 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg, Goji Berry (Lycium) Whole fruit powder (fruit), 100 mg.

    Planetary Herbals, Goji Berry, 700 mg - Lycium (Goji) Fruit Extract (40% polysaccharides), 467 mg, Lycium Fruit extract (4:1), 233 mg.

    Natural Factors - 40:1 concentrate made from 8000 mg of fresh goji berries, GojiRich (Lycium barbarum), powdered concentrate (from 8,000 mg fresh berries), 200 mg.

    I have been taking Natural Factors, but I wonder if I either need to increase the dosage or try another brand. What do you guys think and which brand would you recommend trying next? Thanks.
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I want to finish taking Test Powder/Triazole, take a break and then try Sustain Alpha, have heard a lot of good things about it, but was a little disappointed that the oral version does not get a lot of love. I am just not a big fan of gels, but if it really works well in the strength/alpha feeling/libido department, I would love to use it.
    You will definitely find improvement over the oral, for sure. Send me a PM when you are ready to order, and I will give you a coupon
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  29. Registered User
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    214

    Quote Originally Posted by broons

    Well, possibly because goji and testojack have no effect other than placebo. And possibly because at a 40:1 extract at that price, the source material is crap.

    I've actually noticed an improvement in arousal response/libido from ashwaghanda I've been taking for the last month. Being 35, anymore it takes a little more than a coke and a smile to get me going but after taking the ashwa, I've definitely noticed a little more readiness as well as just a general better outlook.
    This! I too have been taking ashwaghanda and my libido creeps right back up! and this is within a week of taking it! Great for thyroid, Adrenals and sex drive!
  30. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    98211

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin118 View Post
    This! I too have been taking ashwaghanda and my libido creeps right back up! and this is within a week of taking it! Great for thyroid, Adrenals and sex drive!
    Hows seminal volume with ashwagandha? A lot of ppl rave about the increase
  31. Registered User
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    214

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777

    Hows seminal volume with ashwagandha? A lot of ppl rave about the increase
    I haven't really noticed because my volume is always heavy :P! but I'll start giving it a notice now that you mentioned it and see if there's any difference
  32. Registered User
    jsals22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    72

    When is the best time to take it have some in cupboard haven't really tried it yet
  33. Registered User
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    483

    Quote Originally Posted by jsals22
    When is the best time to take it have some in cupboard haven't really tried it yet
    I take one when I get up and one when I go to bed.
  34. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    just ordered some dr best golji 4:1..
    will let you guys know what i think about it
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    You guys are going to be walking hard ons with all of the combinations.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  36. Registered User
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    214

    Quote Originally Posted by broons

    I take one when I get up and one when I go to bed.
    Yup this spot on!
  37. Registered User
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    483

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin118

    Yup this spot on!
    Also, as far as ashwaghanda, I use the patented Sensoril extract. Not sure how much difference it makes. Think I'm gonna stack it with Holy Basil here soon.
  38. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45186

    We need an all in one stack!
  39. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    91807

    My first 5 days of taking Diesel Test Hardcore are behind me (now taking 2 days off so actually day 6 today) and have to say I'm not pleased with how things are going.

    Compared to taking Endosurge this is like no comparison since DTH really only positive effect is on more sperm volume - everything else is not noticeable or even negative like weird dreams, light headiness (almost like a bit dizzy cause I already have lower blood pressure), libido is good but like not interested in any foreplay or verbal teasing.


    It's like now with taking DTH I feel actually worse than when I don't take anything.

    I feel like DTH actually raising my estrogen and prolactin since I have fuller balls but like not really interested to empty them.

    Maybe cause main ingredient in latest version of DTH is Tribulus that I really do believe does little or nothing for u.

    With 27 supplements in DTH I do believe most of them are under dosed since even if top 10 supplements would be at 5% of pill weight and taking 4 caps a day that's just 335mg of each.

    Even at 500mg from top 5 supplements in DTH you can't expect to get any real effect on testosterone from Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed (maybe 10% icarin inside), Muira, Maca and Arginine.

    They mainly can work on some increase in energy, blood flow and more sperm volume and that's it.

    Well will take DTH for 5 more days (after these 2 days off) but I don't expect any real effect like the ones on Endosurge and Tongkat Ali.
  40. Registered User
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    483

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    My first 5 days of taking Diesel Test Hardcore are behind me (now taking 2 days off so actually day 6 today) and have to say I'm not pleased with how things are going.

    Compared to taking Endosurge this is like no comparison since DTH really only positive effect is on more sperm volume - everything else is not noticeable or even negative like weird dreams, light headiness (almost like a bit dizzy cause I already have lower blood pressure), libido is good but like not interested in any foreplay or verbal teasing.

    It's like now with taking DTH I feel actually worse than when I don't take anything.

    I feel like DTH actually raising my estrogen and prolactin since I have fuller balls but like not really interested to empty them.

    Maybe cause main ingredient in latest version of DTH is Tribulus that I really do believe does little or nothing for u.

    With 27 supplements in DTH I do believe most of them are under dosed since even if top 10 supplements would be at 5% of pill weight and taking 4 caps a day that's just 335mg of each.

    Even at 500mg from top 5 supplements in DTH you can't expect to get any real effect on testosterone from Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed (maybe 10% icarin inside), Muira, Maca and Arginine.

    They mainly can work on some increase in energy, blood flow and more sperm volume and that's it.

    Well will take DTH for 5 more days (after these 2 days off) but I don't expect any real effect like the ones on Endosurge and Tongkat Ali.
    Pretty much same conclusion I reached. Its really a waste of money
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 06:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 08:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 07:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 09:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in