lean xtrme or erase ??

  1. lean xtrme or erase ??


    hey guys im currentley using anabeta for a nice bulk but after the cycle im looking to use a daa product and wanted to incluse lean xtreme or erase to help with mid section fatloss and muscle hardness

    which one of this products would be the better choice for trying to lean out ?? i havent used either of them before would love to see your views on which one is the best option.

    my initial thoughts are lean xtreme and i think pes erase is not just focused on leaning up ??


  2. For muscle hardness, use Erase. Erase is an AI which gives great hardening effects

    For midsection fat loss, use Alpha-T2. Alpha-T2 can target fat loss in the mid-section. Great for bulking and not wanting to lose the abs...or bulking and getting closer to having some abs
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. Erase and alpha t2 it is then
    •   
       


  4. You could also try FormaStanzol by ****.....it's different than erase.....but would be just as effective. It's a transdermal formestane. Pretty cool product. I'm not knocking erase though. Erase is a solid product.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    You could also try FormaStanzol by ****.....it's different than erase.....but would be just as effective. It's a transdermal formestane. Pretty cool product. I'm not knocking erase though. Erase is a solid product.

    FormaStanzol is a good product. Way more potent than Erase from my experience with both.
    :blindfold:

  6. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    FormaStanzol is a good product. Way more potent than Erase from my experience with both.
    I would suspect it to be more potent since it is a suicide inhibitor, and Erase would most likely be less harsh of a supplement? Just a speculation on my part, I'm sure ND can offer some insight.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    I would suspect it to be more potent since it is a suicide inhibitor, and Erase would most likely be less harsh of a supplement? Just a speculation on my part, I'm sure ND can offer some insight.
    What do you mean harsh?

  8. The Ki value of Erase on the aromatase enzyme is much lower than Formestane. The lower the Ki, the greater affinity the molecule has on the receptor. Since we are talking about inhibitors here, the lower the Ki value the more potent it is

    Erase: Ki 0.22 mM
    Formestane: 1.60 mM

    Which makes Erase ~7x as potent

    Formestane is a competitve inhibitor of Aromatase, which means it will take longer to kick in and you run the risk of estrogen rebound.

    Erase is a suicide inhibitor of Aromatase, which will kick in faster and you dont have the rebound risk

    Examples of suicide aromatase inhibitors include: Arimidex and Aromasin
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The Ki value of Erase on the aromatase enzyme is much lower than Formestane. The lower the Ki, the greater affinity the molecule has on the receptor. Since we are talking about inhibitors here, the lower the Ki value the more potent it is

    Erase: Ki 0.22 mM
    Formestane: 1.60 mM

    Which makes Erase ~7x as potent

    Formestane is a competitve inhibitor of Aromatase, which means it will take longer to kick in and you run the risk of estrogen rebound.

    Erase is a suicide inhibitor of Aromatase, which will kick in faster and you dont have the rebound risk

    Examples of suicide aromatase inhibitors include: Arimidex and Aromasin
    great info on erase natty. However this is certainly the first I have heard of adex being a suicide inhibitor....

  10. You are correct, anastrozole/adex is competitve, as is letro. That is one of the reasons letro requires such long tapering off of the drug.

    Aromasin is suicide, as is ATD

    http://cancerology.blogspot.com/2011...azole-and.html
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. I love lean xtreme, but erase sounds better in your situation.

    Mike

  12. Erase would fill the bill better I think.
    PHF Rep


  13. Disregard EVERYTHING above. Use Lean Xtreme lol
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  14. I always thought Formestane was a Suicide Inhibitor??

    Edit: After a quick google search I see nothing that says anything other than Form being a Suicide Inhibitor...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES erase, cortisol and lean xtreme
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 08:22 PM
  2. Erase + Lean Xtreme and cholesterol
    By jcdenton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 05:00 PM
  3. IBE X-LEAN/ERASE stack
    By franul@ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 12:48 PM
  4. TT-33 , Lean Xtreme and Erase
    By spogiderbaer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 10:41 PM
  5. Lean EFX, Lean Xtreme, and erase
    By keton09 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Log in
Log in