lean xtrme or erase ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im currentley using anabeta for a nice bulk but after the cycle im looking to use a daa product and wanted to incluse lean xtreme or erase to help with mid section fatloss and muscle hardness

which one of this products would be the better choice for trying to lean out ?? i havent used either of them before would love to see your views on which one is the best option.

my initial thoughts are lean xtreme and i think pes erase is not just focused on leaning up ??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For muscle hardness, use Erase. Erase is an AI which gives great hardening effects

For midsection fat loss, use Alpha-T2. Alpha-T2 can target fat loss in the mid-section. Great for bulking and not wanting to lose the abs...or bulking and getting closer to having some abs :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You could also try FormaStanzol by NTBM.....it's different than erase.....but would be just as effective. It's a transdermal formestane. Pretty cool product. I'm not knocking erase though. Erase is a solid product.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
You could also try FormaStanzol by NTBM.....it's different than erase.....but would be just as effective. It's a transdermal formestane. Pretty cool product. I'm not knocking erase though. Erase is a solid product.

FormaStanzol is a good product. Way more potent than Erase from my experience with both.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FormaStanzol is a good product. Way more potent than Erase from my experience with both.
I would suspect it to be more potent since it is a suicide inhibitor, and Erase would most likely be less harsh of a supplement? Just a speculation on my part, I'm sure ND can offer some insight.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I would suspect it to be more potent since it is a suicide inhibitor, and Erase would most likely be less harsh of a supplement? Just a speculation on my part, I'm sure ND can offer some insight.
What do you mean harsh?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Ki value of Erase on the aromatase enzyme is much lower than Formestane. The lower the Ki, the greater affinity the molecule has on the receptor. Since we are talking about inhibitors here, the lower the Ki value the more potent it is

Erase: Ki 0.22 mM
Formestane: 1.60 mM

Which makes Erase ~7x as potent

Formestane is a competitve inhibitor of Aromatase, which means it will take longer to kick in and you run the risk of estrogen rebound.

Erase is a suicide inhibitor of Aromatase, which will kick in faster and you dont have the rebound risk

Examples of suicide aromatase inhibitors include: Arimidex and Aromasin

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The Ki value of Erase on the aromatase enzyme is much lower than Formestane. The lower the Ki, the greater affinity the molecule has on the receptor. Since we are talking about inhibitors here, the lower the Ki value the more potent it is

Erase: Ki 0.22 mM
Formestane: 1.60 mM

Which makes Erase ~7x as potent

Formestane is a competitve inhibitor of Aromatase, which means it will take longer to kick in and you run the risk of estrogen rebound.

Erase is a suicide inhibitor of Aromatase, which will kick in faster and you dont have the rebound risk

Examples of suicide aromatase inhibitors include: Arimidex and Aromasin
great info on erase natty. However this is certainly the first I have heard of adex being a suicide inhibitor....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love lean xtreme, but erase sounds better in your situation.

Mike

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Erase would fill the bill better I think.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I always thought Formestane was a Suicide Inhibitor??

Edit: After a quick google search I see nothing that says anything other than Form being a Suicide Inhibitor...